Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

It reminds me of the Star Trek episode where an evil entity that was linked to Jack the Ripper briefly got into the Enterprise's computer system.

Enjoyed the first issue. It’s good to see Doom being Doom lol. I really like it focusing on Wanda. She deserves a few W’s. Of course I’m looking forward to the Tony centric issue to see how he had to deal with this madness.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

I'm glad Wanda chose Tony. They've had a great friendship going back a number of years that only gets touched on, on occasion. It gets forgotten a lot that he recruited her and that any time she had something major going on, she went to him for help.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I'm glad Wanda chose Tony. They've had a great friendship going back a number of years that only gets touched on, on occasion. It gets forgotten a lot that he recruited her and that any time she had something major going on, she went to him for help.
    Very well said. People really do forget that it was Tony that sponsored her and her brother to be Avengers. Also the fact that magic is nowhere near Tony’s expertise shows how much they trust each other in situations like these.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 10-12-2021 at 01:54 PM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Ultimate Member

Forgetting Wanda's comics history seems to be a common thing

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Tony's life has been pretty chaotic over the years and I think he's one of the few that has an understanding of what she has been dealing with,
    Last edited by Iron Maiden; 10-20-2021 at 04:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    Tony life has been pretty chaotic over the years and I think he's one of the few that has an understanding of what she has been dealing with,
    Yeah definitely. He's all about second chances and he just has good problem solving instincts.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Mighty Member

Thought the Ironman story was a cool one. Looks like this event is a vehicle for a few marvel horror shorts.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tracks View Post
    Thought the Ironman story was a cool one. Looks like this event is a vehicle for a few marvel horror shorts.
    Cosigned. It was a pretty good horror twist on Iron Man's origin story and what happened afterwards.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracks View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Cosigned. It was a pretty good horror twist on Iron Man's origin story and what happened afterwards.
    Just read it and it was pretty damn good. A lot better than I thought it was going to be. I loved how they showed past panels from Tony's first appearance. Thought they art was really good as well. Tony's been really put through the wringer lately and it looks to continue. Really looking forward to the Blade one next.

I liked the Iron man one-shot. The art reminded me of Dark horses horror comics.

Good choice to focus on Pepper as a contrast to Tony slipping further away.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Just read it and it was pretty damn good. A lot better than I thought it was going to be. I loved how they showed past panels from Tony's first appearance. Thought they art was really good as well. Tony's been really put through the wringer lately and it looks to continue. Really looking forward to the Blade one next.
    Blade will be an interesting one, yeah.

the Ironman issue was darker than I thought it would be.

I'm glad Marvel's cranking up the horror for October
    The J-man

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    the Ironman issue was darker than I thought it would be.

I'm glad Marvel's cranking up the horror for October
    To borrow a turn of phrase from another holiday, "'Tis the season."

Yeah definitely. He's all about second chances and he just has good problem solving instincts.
    Too bad he sent Maya to prison for releasing Extremis. No second chances for her.