Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728 LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 412

Thread: Favorite Feats

  1. #391
    Incredible Member Omega_DCD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    554

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I had NO idea he was ever this strong. Dude is punching fork lifts, flipping over huge gas trucks. Like what happened to this beast?!! and he's so cool too.
    Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    IIRC, it was a double-edged sword, the stronger he became the less intelligent he became. You will have to ask a Beast fan for more info but I think it has something to do with one of Apocalypse's Horseman infesting him with a virus or something.
    I remember that, but I thought that "more strength use reduces his intelligence" period in X-Factor was back when he was in human form

  2. #392
    Mighty Member Micabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    1,074

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    IIRC, it was a double-edged sword, the stronger he became the less intelligent he became. You will have to ask a Beast fan for more info but I think it has something to do with one of Apocalypse's Horseman infecting him with a virus or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega_DCD View Post
    I remember that, but I thought that "more strength use reduces his intelligence" period in X-Factor was back when he was in human form
    Actually, that was Infectica.
    Last edited by Micabe; 10-13-2021 at 07:52 PM.

  3. #393
    Judgement Awaits LordAllMIghty's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    6,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Taki can take out the phalanx by himself. LOL Omega sentinel, meet Taki sentinent creations. I mean Taki is seriously being underused and slept on.

    Forge ideas, Quentin sending the information between the two and one of those arrako mountains so Taki has enough mass to play with and the possibilities are endless.
    Yap...could put Reed, Tony and Bruce to shame.

    Quote Originally Posted by Omega_DCD View Post
    I remember that, but I thought that "more strength use reduces his intelligence" period in X-Factor was back when he was in human form
    I'll take your word for it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    Actually, that was Infectica.
    Oh whoa, I forgot about her. She died from the Legacy Virus.
    Jazmine Sullivan - Pick Up Your Feelings - https://youtu.be/6jOA3h4zSTc

  4. #394
    Astonishing Member marhawkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    4,911

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Oh whoa, I forgot about her. She died from the Legacy Virus.
    Yet another Mutant you'd think they'd have resurrected by now....

  5. #395
    Starsoul Firehair niconico00's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Earth-811
    Posts
    367

    Default

    Phoenix Rachel vs Galactus



    Broken English Spoken Perfectly

  6. #396
    Incredible Member Omega_DCD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    554

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by niconico00 View Post
    Phoenix Rachel vs Galactus



    That's actually just Phoenix...Rachel's mind was still healing after after battle with Necrom

  7. #397
    Starsoul Firehair niconico00's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Earth-811
    Posts
    367

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Omega_DCD View Post
    That's actually just Phoenix...Rachel's mind was still healing after after battle with Necrom
    Yeah, I know. But it was Rachel's body, that's why I called her Phoenix Rachel.
    Broken English Spoken Perfectly

  8. #398
    Fantastic Member PyroFN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    412

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by niconico00 View Post
    Yeah, I know. But it was Rachel's body, that's why I called her Phoenix Rachel.
    You’re not wrong.

  9. #399
    Extraordinary Member Phoenixx9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    9,391

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by niconico00 View Post
    Phoenix Rachel vs Galactus



    Good showing for Phoenix Rachel. That is why I say that Jean Phoenix easily beat Firelord when she blasted him 12 miles from NYC into NJ.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]


    "Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

  10. #400
    Jean Grey Scholar Mercury's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    My mind.
    Posts
    2,753

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Good showing for Phoenix Rachel. That is why I say that Jean Phoenix easily beat Firelord when she blasted him 12 miles from NYC into NJ.
    I swear you are too cute sometimes. lol :P

  11. #401
    Extraordinary Member Phoenixx9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    9,391

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    I swear you are too cute sometimes. lol :P
    hehehehe, thank you!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]


    "Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

  12. #402
    Ultimate Member Fokken's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    10,247

    Default

    The HEELS on those boots!!! You need that God-tier Phoenix power to contend with those ankle threats!

  13. #403
    Judgement Awaits LordAllMIghty's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    6,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    The HEELS on those boots!!! You need that God-tier Phoenix power to contend with those ankle threats!
    Rachel did seem to have a thing for high-heels in her Excalibur days.
    Jazmine Sullivan - Pick Up Your Feelings - https://youtu.be/6jOA3h4zSTc

  14. #404
    Extraordinary Member jwatson's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    9,336

    Default

    Bishop changes his future.

    bishop1.jpg
    bishop2.jpg
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.

    My creator showcase thread ln cbr. http://https://community.cbr.com/showthread.php?150839-Art-Journey

    Number of People on my ignore list: 0

  15. #405
    Astonishing Member From The Shadows's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    4,925

    Default

    Colossus vs. Proteus.





    Iceman freezes Hell.

    Dear snobs, don't try to figure out my avatar.

    Sorry, I am agnostic. And your presumptions makes you something.

    Interested in knowing more about Balder? https://community.cbr.com/showthread...on-Thread-2020

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •