Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite Feats

Mighty Member

firestar 1.jpg

Firestar 2.jpg

Firestar, like Storm, Vulcan, and Mags, really gets to cut loose in space. Its too bad we didnt have any development from her this era. She is a big gun that should be on a team.

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Attachment 114382

She also burst through the mountain with that pressure dome.
    Ohhh i like the duality of the pressure dome, both movable and sturdy.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Emma, like Charles, has a largely untapped, but still present, telekinetic potential. It was referenced at least once in Generation X too(during Onslaught, when she had fallen asleep).
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by Paleo_Rage View Post
    firestar 1.jpg

Firestar 2.jpg

Firestar, like Storm, Vulcan, and Mags, really gets to cut loose in space. Its too bad we didnt have any development from her this era. She is a big gun that should be on a team.
    I didn't even know her powers worked in space so this is cool. All i really know of firestar besides a few appearances was that her powers gave her cancer, definitely wouldn't mind seeing more fire star.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I didn't even know her powers worked in space so this is cool. All i really know of firestar besides a few appearances was that her powers gave her cancer, definitely wouldn't mind seeing more fire star.
    Yeah she is really a high end electromagnetic manipulator who powers focus mostly on microwaves... In space she as access to all the EM energy and just grows crazy.. She is not a fire girl at all..

Quote Originally Posted by Paleo_Rage View Post
    Yeah she is really a high end electromagnetic manipulator who powers focus mostly on microwaves... In space she as access to all the EM energy and just grows crazy.. She is not a fire girl at all..
    Agreed, Angelica is an absolute beast in space.

Jean puts black bolt on notice while protecting rachel. Phoenix was holding her back is a strong implication made many times.

Jean shielding a group of people under water with her tk and they are still able to talk to each other.

Force 12 hurricane in space.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sylarmax View Post
    So what ?
    facts> words darling which part you don't understand.

Lorna > Vulcan
    Because she beat him once?

Then by that logic and these scans

download.jpg

1077088-overloadpolaris2.jpg

Storm >>>>>>>>>>>>>Polaris

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    Piss off a God and get biblical level destruction. Ez clap.

I love how biblical storms power is.... Just by it's nature it is a show off.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylarmax View Post
    And I recognize that to Jean, as I said before, but she did not defeat Kallark nor was she close to doing so.

Remy yes, when she could use her explosions without holding back, and we must not remember that she does not have her power to the full capacity of her
    Only off technicality. By scaling off the simple fact that she is a teen and using her new power for the first time, plus other feats, we can easily assume she would defeat Kallark easier than before.

Saving Johnny after enhanced Vibranium panther-bots shurugged off his Nova Flame.

Obliterating another one of Doom's creations without struggle.

This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    I love how biblical storms power is.... Just by it's nature it is a show off.
    Which is why I always love when she does big stuff with it. Not only is she constantly held back by morals, she also has to keep her power in check so that she doesn't disrupt the natural balance and risk untold lives down the road.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Fantastic Member

it's so funny when some people try to use this excuse that Johnny didn't want to kill Storm so he "let" her win.
    let's ignore that he tried to attack her twice with his flames (and Storm was able to react before he could) and also try to collapse the building to bury Storm, all in the same fight, but he is a gentelmen...in fact it is very easy to let her win when he is already doomed by her.
    also what he thinks he can do =/= what he can actually do

BANNED

So this thread has pretty much become a "Jean and Storm Appreciation Thread."

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    So this thread has pretty much become a "Jean and Storm Appreciation Thread."
    Really? I thought anyone was allowed to post whatever they wanted. #confused.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.