Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite Feats

Quote Originally Posted by Sandmans_Raven View Post
    He doesn't show up in the rest of the comic, so it's implied he's down. The next time we see Gambit, he's fighting Wolverine (leading to a 'Bang, you dead')
    Gladiator is indeed absent the rest of the issue, but that Gambit/Wolvie fight was in the Danger Room before they went to Shi'Ar space. And then immediately after they go back to Earth for the Muir Island/Shadow King saga.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sylarmax View Post
    And confirmed Omega mutants haven't even been able to be a real threat to Gladiator, the irony and the overrated of the term lol.

In fact some have been his bitches (Iceman and especially Vulcan lol)
    Whist jean literally disciplined him and she wasn't even fully matured yet... Huh guess the term is not soo useless afterall those two were simply lazy and when you say bobby the laziness is even more potent.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    Whist jean literally disciplined him and she wasn't even fully matured yet... Huh guess the term is not soo useless afterall those two were simply lazy and when you say bobby the laziness is even more potent.
    Jean did not beat him or come close to doing so, but it is conceded that he was able to briefly keep up.

As I said Kallark has only been defeated in canon by a member of the xmen and that is Gambit.

Kallark has had some Omega mutants as his bitches, and would defeat others extremely easily, and you wouldn't want to read whom

Facts darling.

Here's one from baby Nathan...telepathically drawing Jean into his mind, and even giving her psychic armor, to help him fight Apocalypse's presence from his T-O virus infection.

And Jean literally extracting and coalescing ambient hatred left by Bastion

Kallark has not only had Iceman as his dog, who basically has had that half Marvel universe lol poor bobby, but also Vulcan who is a million times more powerful than Bobby.

And Vulcan was a complete joke when he faced Gladiator. XD

By the way Polaris also made a fool of Vulcan

BANNED

Jean did not beat him or come close to doing so, but it is conceded that he was able to briefly keep up.

As I said Kallark has only been defeated in canon by a member of the xmen and that is Gambit.

Kallark has had some Omega mutants as his bitches, and would defeat others extremely easily, and you wouldn't want to read whom

Facts darling.
    Whatever helps you cope.

BANNED

Oh BTW I love when high evolution said this.

RCO011_1632332975.jpg

It's facts cause it's true.

Oh BTW I love when high evolution said this.

It's facts cause it's true.
    These are not facts, it is the opinion of someone who usually lies I can also take for example the opinion of Dr. Pandemic who says that Rogue is Xavier's student with the most impressive powers of all, jujuju

Which by the way, the mimicry of power is only a small part of the powers of the beautiful Anna

I love how people often confuse sayings (that are not facts) with facts that are verifiable.

Big difference, honey.
    facts is a verifiable thing, sayings are only words and words without facts that prove it are carried away by the wind, darling.

BANNED

These are not facts, it is the opinion of someone who usually lies I can also take for example the opinion of Dr. Pandemic who says that Rogue is Xavier's student with the most impressive powers of all, jujuju

Which by the way, the mimicry of power is only a small part of the powers of the beautiful Anna
    Whatever helps you cope

Quote Originally Posted by Sandmans_Raven View Post
    He doesn't show up in the rest of the comic, so it's implied he's down. The next time we see Gambit, he's fighting Wolverine (leading to a 'Bang, you dead')
    He does…

Whatever helps you cope
    Honey, you know that your opinion does not interest me at all, which is always supported by Hummmmm NOTHING lol.
    I'm only answering because I'm polite

Facts darling.
    In the TAS show, Jean not only threw Gladiator out of Earth's orbit into space, she flung him into Shi'ar Galaxy with a "wave goodbye" of her hand!!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Lorna proving that she is more powerful than the Omega level mutant of the energy manipulator type, which is the most powerful.

Lorna got over it, and she literally humiliated him.
    XD

Last edited by Sylarmax; 10-05-2021 at 11:24 AM.

BANNED

Honey, you know that your opinion does not interest me at all, which is always supported by Hummmmm NOTHING lol.
    I'm only answering because I'm polite
    Yet you reply.

Anyways I loved afterwards he went on to take out his greatest weapon.... Luminous the combination of quicksilver and scarlet witch.
    RCO014_1632332975.jpg

And with little to no effort. Now that's a skill.