Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Feats

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    Yeah... he threw them on a bunch of broken wood. Is there a reason we never see the actual image?
    Probably the same as that Marvel/DC Crossover back in the 90s where Wolverine took on Lobo and won because of a fan vote: They had to do the whole thing off-panel because none of the writers could figure out how it could actually work.

Yeah... he threw them on a bunch of broken wood. Is there a reason we never see the actual image?
    Logan's jobber aura must have been raging there.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Probably the same as that Marvel/DC Crossover back in the 90s where Wolverine took on Lobo and won because of a fan vote: They had to do the whole thing off-panel because none of the writers could figure out how it could actually work.
    I mean storm and Polaris should have taken him out...

They explained it in the book. Logan thought he was fighting a bunch of villains that were attacking the mansion, his friends hesitated to fight back because they were shocked and Logan didn't hesitate. Millar's OML was pretty gory overall and this wasn't even the most shocking moment imho.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    They explained it in the book. Logan thought he was fighting a bunch of villains that were attacking the mansion, his friends hesitated to fight back because they were shocked and Logan didn't hesitate. Millar's OML was pretty gory overall and this wasn't even the most shocking moment imho.
    I just need to know how he killed Bobby who doesn't even need a body to begin with, lol. Your explanation can work with everyone else but him because even if no one wanted to hurt Logan, Bobby still shouldn't be dead and dead in ice form on top of that lmao.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

I'll do one more Mercury scene for fun. This is from X-Infernus, demonstrating Mercury's high resistance to magical attacks.

Cessillyana 1.jpg
    Cessillyana 2.jpg
    Cessillyana 3.jpg

Not a scratch on Illyana.

BANNED

That’s not much better than the reveal Logan paid Lobo to take a dive. Plenty of X-Men who could have stopped Logan without hurting him in the process.

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    I just need to know how he killed Bobby who doesn't even need a body to begin with, lol. Your explanation can work with everyone else but him because even if no one wanted to hurt Logan, Bobby still shouldn't be dead and dead in ice form on top of that lmao.
    That’s not much better than the reveal Logan paid Lobo to take a dive. Plenty of X-Men who could have stopped Logan without hurting him in the process.
    You both know I didn't write the book right lol? The thread is favorite feats, it one of my favorite feats, it makes as much sense as anything in this thread if you ask me. I'm not saying it's a good look for Logan but he took them all out and it's there on the page.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Astonishing Member

To me that whole part of Old Man Logan falls under the same category as the "The Punisher kills the Marvel Universe" one-shot from way back, which also happens to involve Frank Castle killing Wolverine with ease.

Somehow a single character can take out every other hero because the writer says so and nerfs them (either in power, ability, skill or intelligence) to the point that he can justify the character's feat, instead of it being a logical outcome.

A personal fave and since they have mutant versions in cerebro.
    Quicksilver shows up to help the witches three against Chaos and wanda's mom heals the goddess of witches.

wanda1.jpg
    wanda2.jpg
    wanda3.jpg
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Jean reading a dead mind...a dead dog's mind at that

Onslaught can't get past Jean's mental defenses

Jean storing Xavier's consciousness in her own mind despite the nano-sentinel infection

Psychically extracting Apocalypse's essence from Scott...(for all the good that did her)

Telekinetic Trans-global hair salon

You both know I didn't write the book right lol? The thread is favorite feats, it one of my favorite feats, it makes as much sense as anything in this thread if you ask me. I'm not saying it's a good look for Logan but he took them all out and it's there on the page.
    Lol, I'm aware. But you're right of course. It no more makes sense than anything else in comicdom where character feats are concerned.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Quote Originally Posted by Paragon View Post
    I'll do one more Mercury scene for fun. This is from X-Infernus, demonstrating Mercury's high resistance to magical attacks.

Cessillyana 1.jpg
    Cessillyana 2.jpg
    Cessillyana 3.jpg

Not a scratch on Illyana.
    Mercury just tanking that blast gets even more impressive when one considers Witchfire was channelling the power of the Elder Gods and commanded respect even from the other Hell Lords.

Wolverine killing all the X-Men is impressive, if not horribly depressing.
    Very macabre, but an impressive feat nonetheless. I’ll add when he goes berserk and kills the Hulk Gang and the Hulk himself at the end of the original OML story too…

00CF9505-CC9A-4570-A8D3-4032E23E8A86.jpg

1793F2DA-9998-463B-9F45-4F4E1A048268.jpg

20F1190C-058C-436C-A7BF-EE7D8675A560.jpg