Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite Feats

i'll play.

Storm in BP taking control of all the life support systems of countless space ships.

bpstormair.jpg
    bpstormair1.jpg
    bpstormair3.jpg
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    i'll play.

Storm in BP taking control of all the life support systems of countless space ships.

bpstormair.jpg
    bpstormair1.jpg
    bpstormair3.jpg
    Too cool!

Quote Originally Posted by IN-a-Synch View Post
    Attachment 114288

Hope I did this right no pun intended
    What is she doing here???

The amount of control Storm has. A power absorber can't just take her power and think they doing it better out the box. You got to let her share that power.

Not really a feat but i love the rare times we get to see how Storm sees the world.

Takes control of a whole dimension from it's own elementals.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Storm teaching a lower level life form her proper place

Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

part 2 of trion feat.

that "pete, all of you, everywhere was giving me straight up sailor moon bout to pull that crystal out vibes.

the storm of the century you say.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Do not make scott summers have to take them glassses off.

that's a lot of concussive force.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Even though some would say her powers working on the astral plane is the feat, to me the feat was making sure nobody saw ya girl looking a mess.

#conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Love those feats, jwatson and Daedra!

Giving some love to Iceman, who never gets enough.

Attacking Mystique as mist:

Blanketing all of Earth in winter:

Finally, who could forget this recent feat:

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    Storm teaching a lower level life form her proper place

Now why Emma gotta be a lower level life form they bffs now lol
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Would this be a leech feat? Though he was able to stop rogue from using her power she was able to still drain his life force so effectively the absorption of powers cancelled each other out. Which kind of makes the life force thing seem like a secondary mutation but definitely adds credence to how different her powers are.

Rogue fighting sentry after absorbing and using the combined powers of the avengers and xmen.

#conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Extraordinary Member

A classic, I feel this is a great representation of his higher power level.It's not Omega but nothing to scoff at, also tactical scott feats.The one where he had X-men tripping on their toes.

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    Now why Emma gotta be a lower level life form they bffs now lol
    LMAO, also while I don't doubt Ororo could break Emma if she wanted to IMO, I think steel no matter thrown how fast would just shatter against Emma.Like doesn't matter how fast you throw a jelly bean at a human, right?It won't go right through me.

Also how does one post scan, the [IMG ] things?

Part 2:

Thanks mercury. This is turning out to be way to fun. lol
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Y'know, I've always wondered why a lot of folks consider this a huge feat for Cyclops. When you look at the fact that it was one of the older model Sentinels, already damaged before being blasted by Cyclops and still didn't destroy it(Wolverine gave the killing blow). It's kinda comparable to those no-name boxers who can claim they beat Mike Tyson when he was past his prime, but didn't knock him out.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    Let's have some fun. Everyone chime in and share your favorite feats of your favorite mutants. I'll be starting off with Hickman era feats. These should come as no surprise... ��

A micro telekinetic feat: Jean atomizing a group of telefloronics, reducing them to nothing. From X-Force #6:

Damn, great idea for a thread!

This actually came to mind yesterday as I was re-assessing Inferno. Do you think a combo of Jean/Exodus could’ve just atomized the nimrods of instead of sending Clawman, Dalmatian-o, and the the ever dying Kid Omega over and over again? Like if they both port there, he uses his omega tk to atomize them while Jean uses her also insane tk shield to play defense for him with shielding and what not. Could that not have worked, or at least been a better plan? Still irks me thinking about that play being their repeated scenario after failing so many times. Like I’m sorry but Domino is not going to cut it when the future of mutantkind is on the line. Let’s get a full omega mutant circuit and clean this mess up please.