Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite Feats

I don't have the scans on me, but Bishop absorbing pretty much all of Manhattan through power lines to take out an already beaten up Onslaught. Yeah, I know it kinda contradicts my previous post, but at least Bishop put him down.

Also, Bishop absorbing all the energies from the X-Men, X-Force, and X-Factor to put down Magneto during the Fatal Attractions story... before ultimately being stabbed in the back by Colossus.

Lorna scatters Danger in seconds.

Lorna choking out iceman cause there is metal in water ya'll. Never forget.

Quicksilver got nothing on Lorna reaction time.

Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post
    Y'know, I've always wondered why a lot of folks consider this a huge feat for Cyclops. When you look at the fact that it was one of the older model Sentinels, already damaged before being blasted by Cyclops and still didn't destroy it(Wolverine gave the killing blow). It's kinda comparable to those no-name boxers who can claim they beat Mike Tyson when he was past his prime, but didn't knock him out.
    I consider it a feat because you see Wolverine and colossus trying to attack it and in a second cyclops produces concussive force so strong he knocks it back, i mean just look at that drag line and that crater.

edit: Now this is some feat. Not only did lorna build a whole outfit out of silverware she also managed to apply colors to it.

This storyline was the first time i started to think Alex was pathetic.
    Last edited by jwatson; 10-01-2021 at 07:45 AM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I consider it a feat because you see Wolverine and colossus trying to attack it and in a second cyclops produces concussive force so strong he knocks it back, i mean just look at that drag line and that crater.
    I mean visually it looks great, but as a feat, the only thing that got hurt were those poor trees lol. Anyway, I said my piece... I don't wanna derail the thread or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post

LMAO, also while I don't doubt Ororo could break Emma if she wanted to IMO, I think steel no matter thrown how fast would just shatter against Emma.Like doesn't matter how fast you throw a jelly bean at a human, right?It won't go right through me.

?
    “ Before I learned the difference, I used the words hardness and toughness interchangeably and believed that they meant the same thing. For diamonds, and other minerals, this is not true at all. Hardness refers to a material’s susceptibility to scratching and toughness refers to a material’s vulnerability to breaking. For an example, diamonds are very hard but not very tough and steel is somewhat hard but is very tough. This is why diamonds can be used to scratch a steel hammer while a steel hammer can smash a diamond.”

https://thediamondgentleman.com/can-...with-a-hammer/
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by Ororo101 View Post
    Damn, great idea for a thread!

This actually came to mind yesterday as I was re-assessing Inferno. Do you think a combo of Jean/Exodus could’ve just atomized the nimrods of instead of sending Clawman, Dalmatian-o, and the the ever dying Kid Omega over and over again? Like if they both port there, he uses his omega tk to atomize them while Jean uses her also insane tk shield to play defense for him with shielding and what not. Could that not have worked, or at least been a better plan? Still irks me thinking about that play being their repeated scenario after failing so many times. Like I’m sorry but Domino is not going to cut it when the future of mutantkind is on the line. Let’s get a full omega mutant circuit and clean this mess up please.
    This is such an amazing idea. They both could amp each other's telepathy (Jean to Exodus) and telekinesis (Exodus to Jean) and probably end everyone in that ship and destroy the ship itself. I mean Jean could easily do this with Exodus:

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    This is such an amazing idea. They both could amp each other's telepathy (Jean to Exodus) and telekinesis (Exodus to Jean) and probably end everyone in that ship and destroy the ship itself. I mean Jean could easily do this with Exodus:

I wonder what would happen if storm took over the life support system of the Forge and removed all the air in it

Emma forming a mindlink with Nate Grey from the other side of the world without knowing his exact location prior

Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Dont mind the art, def isnt my favorite at all but this was a pretty good feat for Emma, her performing Psychic Surgery on a Fury to make it believe it had destroyed Earth 616 and an alternate version of Jim Jaspers

She's A Lifebringer

Amazing Member

Cable - https://www.cbr.com/marvel-universe-...werful-mutant/

But my favourites - 1) Telekinetically rewriting DNA in Soldier X 2) Floating providence 3) Instantaneously rebuilding Providence whilst fighting the Silver Surfer and 4) Breaking SS's board.

I'm not a big fan of Emma's, but even I have to admit, this feat is amazing. I also think it proves that she, Jean, and Xavier could easily overtake Scarlet Witch and those imbued with magical capabilities in general.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    I'm not a big fan of Emma's, but even I have to admit, this feat is amazing. I also think it proves that she, Jean, and Xavier could easily overtake Scarlet Witch and those imbued with magical capabilities in general.

Any proper practitioner of the mystic art has at least half decent psychic defenses, Beast is a moron
    Last edited by Daedra; 10-01-2021 at 08:58 AM.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Storm destroying bishop memory on the astral plane. A feat, but not really a great character moment. lol

stormbishop.jpg
    stormbishop2.jpg

edit i think it was actually more of a mental labyrinth.
    Last edited by jwatson; 10-01-2021 at 09:02 AM.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    Any good practitioner of the mystic art has at least half decent psychic defenses, Beast is a moron
    Oh, I agree, but when they're dealing with telepaths at the level of Jean, Xavier, and Emma, especially if they're playing offense, and even more so if they're not holding themselves back for fear of causing irreparable damage, good luck!

Emma seeing through Nate Grey's psionic illusions then hits him with a Psi blast and a feeling of "pure pain".
    She's A Lifebringer