Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite Feats

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    Oh, I agree, but when they're dealing with telepaths at the level of Jean, Xavier, and Emma, especially if they're playing offense, and even more so if they're not holding themselves back for fear of causing irreparable damage, good luck!
    It could go either way for sure,
    If you like You should check this one out

https://www.google.it/url?sa=t&rct=j...g2GzDftneMeTzU

A very enjoyable fight between Moondragon and Dr Strange from INFINITY ABYSS #3

2 pages as example

Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Rogue channeling her different stored powers (after Sage jump-started them) and taking on Khan's army in X-Treme X-Men #13 was pretty great

RCO006_1468830557.jpg
    Make Good Art

one more before i off.

Jean using her own telepathy to boost cable psionic powers so he can fight back the techno virus.

One of my fave moments when sabretooth was addicted to the glow and it wasn't working anymore. Jean, the atom bomb, was not ehre for the games.

This is a feat as well. Finding out Apocs lucious lips were implants when Jean ripped off his armor. It was also a feat that Scott eyes turned from brown to blue when apoc took his power.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Charles Xavier shall not be left out. He was the most powerful for the longest time for a reason (before Jean came back). Let’s remember why,

Starting with the Dark Phoenix vs Xavier fight we all know and love. Though from a different perspective this time from Excalibur vol 1 #52,

Charles Xavier blocking Moondragon w/ the Mind Gem. Not kidding. He actually did.

Xavier commanding the X-Men and Avengers to sleep.

BANNED

Laura disarms Cap, AND dodges a hail of tranq darts for good measure.

Reconstructing a fight — and picking up that one of the participants had high cholesterol — on nothing more than scent.

BANNED

Oh yh I forgot this
    6764286-storm-zaps-x-man.jpg

After all the mutants including multiple omegas together couldn't even take just one down whilst he was distracted
    RCO028_1547687216.jpg

Because she was single handedly destroying the xmen
    RCO009_1547687216.jpg

BANNED

Because she was the most dangerous player in that field so much so that if they didn't free her wining would be impossible

RCO011_1547687216.jpg

baumblume

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Lorna scatters Danger in seconds.

Lorna choking out iceman cause there is metal in water ya'll. Never forget.

Quicksilver got nothing on Lorna reaction time.

Lorna ABUSE Pietro to

baumblume

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post
    I don't have the scans on me, but Bishop absorbing pretty much all of Manhattan through power lines to take out an already beaten up Onslaught. Yeah, I know it kinda contradicts my previous post, but at least Bishop put him down.

Also, Bishop absorbing all the energies from the X-Men, X-Force, and X-Factor to put down Magneto during the Fatal Attractions story... before ultimately being stabbed in the back by Colossus.
    That was Juggernaut
    He later on did take all of onslaught power to save the X-men tho.

baumblume

Quote Originally Posted by baumblume View Post
    Lorna ABUSE Pietro to
    A little bit.

baumblume

xmen omega

baumblume

-------------------------

baumblume

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post
    A little bit.

i dont like his abuse family .

it is sad that Lorna is a abuser," abuse in the family" – : Given Pietro relationship with Magneto and his sisters is ... feel like there's too much making light of abuse in the fandom .My issue is with the writing and glorifying or excusing abusive behavior and continuing to portray toxic behavior without giving it the correct weight and addressing it head-on. Marvel has become increasingly reluctant to acknowledge Magneto’s family bad behavior
    Pietros’s narrative begins with him as an abused child. That is how we meet him in X-Men #4, the first comic where he appears. At the start, he’s a teenager who is being physically and verbally abused, gaslit, manipulated .