Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite Feats

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post

Quicksilver got nothing on Lorna reaction time.

That runs Lorna was no slouch with her powers nor skill yes.

Love every bit of this:

Amazing Member

Its not that huge of a feat compared to what every X-Telepath can do and its small compared to a lot of what we've seen Emma do with her powers but this scene from Generation X.

genx.jpg

Using ambient psychic energy for a Lightning Bolt!

I love it because it reminds me of Emma's appearance in the Pryde of the X-Men animated pilot where she would fling psychic javelins and I've always wanted it to be transferred over to the comics.

downloadfile-9.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Damien View Post
    Its not that huge of a feat compared to what every X-Telepath can do and its small compared to a lot of what we've seen Emma do with her powers but this scene from Generation X.

genx.jpg

Using ambient psychic energy for a Lightning Bolt!

I love it because it reminds me of Emma's appearance in the Pryde of the X-Men animated pilot where she would fling psychic javelins and I've always wanted it to be transferred over to the comics.

downloadfile-9.jpg
    Heh, in X-Men TAS Psylocke used psychic throwing knives, which she... much later got in the comics.

I didn't know exactly why, but because i read vishanti and book i was like this must be a feat. lol

Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    Thanks for sharing the panels!

Also, chiiile, this has to be one of his legendary feats:

Wthell NO.

With respect this was not a feat, that he was somewhat humiliating for Remy ... Gambit when he was good writter he can leave ko or do enough damage even to super strong and invulnerable, it is not like Cyke or dazzler who only push them to super strong and that in the best of the cases, Gambit if he can won them and win their strong even with his power limitated.

And there with Steve Rogers who is neither INVULNERABLE and his strength level does not reach class 2, and poor Remy was made a fool of himself.

The same Gambit that defeated people with Frenzy or the F##$$#ing Gladiator.
    LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandmans_Raven View Post
    Yeah, even though he (predictably) lost, that was a great moment for sure
    Something incomprehensible because Gambit must have beaten him very easily, and this was a total humiliation for Remy at least in the final result.

Personally the greatest achievement of power within all the Xmen characters, Is to Rogue She achieved it in control of her mutant powers, she absorbed the totality of the powers of hundreds of heroes all who were on earth, which include gods (real not fanfic lol) various hulks, wizards, mutants plus most confirmed Omega mutants lol, for Rogue and Sentry to save the earth from impending destruction.
    Last edited by Sylarmax; 10-03-2021 at 09:51 AM.

The amount of control Storm has. A power absorber can't just take her power and think they doing it better out the box. You got to let her share that power.

Funny because there storm was defeated by the energy absorber (which was a little girl lol) and the same energy absorber was dying of laughter making fun of the attacks of Mrs. storm to the maximum XD.

Not to mention that storm was terrified because Rogue wanted to absorb her again, the same storm had TO THROW A TORNADO AT HER AND FLEE RAPIDLY FROM ROGUE, before she returned.

The context you put everything lol.

When all the heroes on the planet, including the xmen, were unable to stop an impending distraction from earth (indeed that happened, and they had to turn back time to enlist Rogue's help) Rogue had to take over, with absorptions. , MASSIVE OF POWERS.

Last edited by Sylarmax; 10-03-2021 at 10:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylarmax View Post
    Funny because there storm was defeated by the energy absorber (which was a little girl lol) and the same energy absorber was dying of laughter making fun of the attacks of Mrs. storm to the maximum XD.

Not to mention that storm was terrified because Rogue wanted to absorb her again, the same storm had TO THROW A TORNADO AT HER AND FLEE RAPIDLY FROM ROGUE, before she returned.

The context you put everything lol.
    Cool. Check out post 41 in this thread and be at peace. ^_^

edit: oh and post 43.
    Last edited by jwatson; 10-03-2021 at 10:04 AM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Cool. Check out post 41 in this thread and be at peace. ^_^

edit: oh and post 43.
    Thank you, I am not interested in your suggestion, I have the issue, and from what happened the lady was left in a coma on the floor because of Rogue's touch as usual, also the maximum attacks of storm did not hurt her and Rogue laughed at them WORDS OF SAME LADY STORM, and she was terrified they couldn't beat the southern beauty, in what was a 3 vs a teenage girl lol, and they had to run away from Rogue before she broke free from the tornado that didn't do anything to her either lol , just give Storm Logan and Kurt time to get away from Rogue XD.

Thank you, I am not interested in your suggestion, I have the issue, and from what happened the lady was left in a coma on the floor because of Rogue's touch as usual, also the maximum attacks of storm did not hurt her and Rogue laughed at them WORDS OF SAME LADY STORM, and she was terrified they couldn't beat the southern beauty, in what was a 3 vs a teenage girl lol, and they had to run away from Rogue before she broke free from the tornado that didn't do anything to her either lol , just give Storm Logan and Kurt time to get away from Rogue XD.
    Ok facts, and? lol. i still enjoyed the story.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Rogue showing her great sense of friendship with Roro which I have nothing against her, only in her overvaluation by a group of her followers lol. Anna saves Roro's life (with hers of her own powers utilizing them more effectively than she is) after she was humiliated and nearly charred (literally) by some nimrod of lower-powered copies, after they adapted to the mutant powers. her; (

How nice how Rogue saved the life of her partner when she was helpless on the verge of imminent death.

Last edited by Sylarmax; 10-03-2021 at 10:18 AM.

Rogue showing her great sense of friendship with Roro which I have nothing against her, only in her overvaluation by a group of her followers lol. Anna saves Roro's life (with hers of her own powers utilizing them more effectively than she is) after she was humiliated and nearly charred (literally) by some nimrod of lower-powered copies, after they adapted to the mutant powers. her; (

How nice how Rogue saved the life of her partner when she was helpless on the verge of imminent death.

Exactly the characters are great friends. Ororo besides logan was the first mutant to willfully aloow rogue to absorb her. So in the end it doesn't matter because when the chips are down they got each other back, just like in the scans when rogue was like she didn't need to ask the xmen and storm was there, just like the scan where she let rogue absorb her powers or when rogue saved all of them in Xtreme. So you kind of do a disservice to rogue by minimizing her relationships. it really doesn't bother m anymore i respect your passion.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.