Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite Feats

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    Now why Emma gotta be a lower level life form they bffs now lol
    Good point that sounds very offensive to me FOr Emma, ​​and can she walk away how racist can this expression?
    but aaaaaaa if you question something about other characters or say that they do not seem beautiful to you (beauty is subjective) they begin to tell you things that you are not.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Exactly the characters are great friends. Ororo besides logan was the first mutant to willfully aloow rogue to absorb her. So in the end it doesn't matter because when the chips are down they got each other back, just like in the scans when rogue was like she didn't need to ask the xmen and storm was there, just like the scan where she let rogue absorb her powers or when rogue saved all of them in Xtreme. So you kind of do a disservice to rogue by minimizing her relationships. it really doesn't bother m anymore i respect your passion.
    Exactly, I have never discussed that, I was always very clear and I love the friendship of Rogue and Ororo, she was always very maternal with her, she even lost her powers when trying to protect her from the weapon nullifies powers, and I love their relationship in TAS that they were very close

Lmao ....any way

Shout out to Storm's first planet level feat (all under her power/skill) that gave us a taste of her omega status. Here she channels gamma energy (from a weapon create by the sentinels) into the atmosphere and creates a shield around the planet to protect it from a solar flare that would have sterilized all humans on earth...

Damn! I didn't know Nate had skills like that. To actually yank someone out of the astral plane. That isn't Xavier, is it? Bald head makes it kind of look like Chuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    Damn! I didn't know Nate had skills like that. To actually yank someone out of the astral plane. That isn't Xavier, is it? Bald head makes it kind of look like Chuck.
    That one IS professor X
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    That one IS professor X
    Thanks <3. Then that is a very impressive feat.

Thanks <3. Then that is a very impressive feat.
    That moment is very particular, that’s the way Onslaught was able to gain independence and enter the material Plane
    Last edited by Daedra; 10-03-2021 at 04:29 PM.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

BANNED

Lmao ....any way

Shout out to Storm's first planet level feat (all under her power/skill) that gave us a taste of her omega status. Here she channels gamma energy (from a weapon create by the sentinels) into the atmosphere and creates a shield around the planet to protect it from a solar flare that would have sterilized all humans on earth...

What title and issue are these pages from? And, where within those pages does it say Ororo channeled gamma energy? I ask because from what I just read and despite what Logan said -- Ororo created a global greenhouse effect to block the harmful radiation from irritating the Earth.
    Last edited by Micabe; 10-03-2021 at 04:12 PM. Reason: Typo correction(s).

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    [/CENTER]
    What title and issue are these pages from? And, where within those pages does it say Ororo channeled gamma energy? I ask because from what I just read -- Ororo created a global greenhouse effect to block the harmful radiation from irrdating the Earth.
    Correct. Assuming you read it all that means you also read where Wolverine said it on the scan above the one you quoted (where it says aided by the technology…) and the panel above that Storm describes said technology as a “gamma gun”. Easy to piece together that they aren’t talking about the metal in the technology and talking about said “gamma”. Its one of those Marvel Super Heros X-Men Winter, Fall or Summer Special issues from the early 90’s. I’m sure you can research it with google.

It is Xavier, but it’s not exactly a skill feat.

It’s more something Nate made up on the spot. He had barely any training prior from Forge in use of his power. No other telepath before has done anything like this, which is how Onslaught suddenly learned how to do this himself.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ororo101 View Post
    Damn, great idea for a thread!

This actually came to mind yesterday as I was re-assessing Inferno. Do you think a combo of Jean/Exodus could’ve just atomized the nimrods of instead of sending Clawman, Dalmatian-o, and the the ever dying Kid Omega over and over again? Like if they both port there, he uses his omega tk to atomize them while Jean uses her also insane tk shield to play defense for him with shielding and what not. Could that not have worked, or at least been a better plan? Still irks me thinking about that play being their repeated scenario after failing so many times. Like I’m sorry but Domino is not going to cut it when the future of mutantkind is on the line. Let’s get a full omega mutant circuit and clean this mess up please.
    I'm not sure atomization would work for long on Nimrod(s) be it the original Earth-811 prototype, the Master Mold/Nimrod reborn as Bastion, or the Earth-811 Orchis model which is even more advanced than the aformention two.
    Last edited by Micabe; 10-03-2021 at 06:12 PM. Reason: Typo correction(s).

Quote Originally Posted by PyroFN View Post
    It is Xavier, but it’s not exactly a skill feat.

It’s more something Nate made up on the spot. He had barely any training prior from Forge in use of his power. No other telepath before has done anything like this, which is how Onslaught suddenly learned how to do this himself.
    Very impressive even more so doing this on sheer natural talent vs extensive training.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    This will take two posts:

That time Jean Grey streaked thru hyperspace and into a white hole, encased Binary (Carol Danvers) in a psionic field and withstood a direct blast from her, while telepathically severing her link with an alien presence, being careful not to sever her synapses, and blocking a Silver Surfer-caused cosmic blast.

PART 1:

What kind of power does it take to fly into and withstand the force of a white hole...?

Jean blocking black bolt attack with her tk thus protecting scott from a direct blast.

Given Rogue strength level Jean doesn't get enough credit for how strong her tk shields are and what they can withstand.
    She said she could block them punches all day.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/