Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Vampires? I'm sure Jubilee is going to have strong opinions about this.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Vampires? I'm sure Jubilee is going to have strong opinions about this.
    That's assuming she appears in the issue AND has dialogue, neither of which is a given with this book.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    T'would be a missed opportunity to not give Jubilee some much needed / deserved / wanted panel time. Fingers tightly crossed!
    Considering Wolverine had half his solo book dedicated to fighting a vampire army and didn't once mention his former vampire surrogate daughter, my hopes are not high.

Incredible Member

If for nothing else I am glad to Marvel finally get past the "boys club" and have been introducing more and more lgbtq+ characters. For those that don't know "x" is often used in words that are genderized to mean nonbinary. Like instead of Mr. or Ms. or Mrs nonbinary is Mx. So using Countex for them instead of Count or Countess is such great progress. A few yers ago we were fighting for just gay character, much less other parts of the lgbtq+ rainbow!

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    Considering Wolverine had half his solo book dedicated to fighting a vampire army and didn't once mention his former vampire surrogate daughter, my hopes are not high.
    He's such a cagey weasel. haha. Lil' hairy scamp!

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Hold on, guys. Only 3 issues are left to suffer.

it's almost like, you don't have to read those 3 issues if you don't like it

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Personally I don't know why some of you kept torturing yourselves for 20 plus months...that's masochistic.

Anywho...

This is the Excalibur I wish we had from the beginning where we were exploring and experiencing all the various realms and peoples of Otherworld.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 10-01-2021 at 10:02 AM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Betsy looks good. I can't wait to see Death again!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Personally I don't know why some of you kept torturing yourselves for 20 plus months...that's masochistic.

Anywho...

This is the Excalibur I wish we had from the beginning where we were exploring and experiencing all the various realms and peoples of Otherworld.
    Agreed and agreed. I wouldn't mind a book dedicated to Otherworld's happenings after the reshuffling.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Krakoa View Post
    I can only speak for myself, but I get the feeling a lot of critics/complainers would not be bothered at all by Excalibur's tales if not that our favorite characters had been dragged needlessly into it. I have never read Excalibur until this run, and never faulted its existence prior to this. If Gambit, Rogue or Jubes hadn't been involved, I would say nothing about a book dedicated to fawning over how great Betsy is. It could just do its own thing and I wouldn't care less.

I don't put any stock in seeing Vampire-world. Nothing about the last issue tells me that going to Vampire-world is the next logical step in the plot. Maybe these stop-overs in various locales like the Market or Brightspoke are the writer's way of getting around the plot being spoiled in the solicits. Because so far, they add zero to the story. I got all excited to see Gambit actually doing something in Brightspoke, but then it turned out to be just a detour. If it's not a distraction, we are just on a guided tour of all the things Otherworld has to offer, in lieu of plot or characterization for the sake of "world-building'. I wouldn't get preemptively mad about Jubilee not featuring in this story, because location hasn't been part of the plot.

The worst part of high-fantasy stories is trekking from one unpronounceable locale to the next, meeting characters we'll never see again. This is why I don't like Tolkien (aside from all the singing). While I live and breathe Hogwarts, the last Harry Potter book was an interminable slog of wandering around and camping with grouchy people. I feel like I've been camping with Betsy for a year.

I hate camping.

Quote Originally Posted by Krakoa View Post
    Release Gambit from Excalibur prison and I won't care about any 3 or more.

I’d much rather Excalibur gets rebooted with Alan Davis as the writer and artist again. Never gonna happen, but man the book was so much fun…

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Excalibur seems to improbable bit by bit. Love the art and the idea of Death returning
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Agreed and agreed. I wouldn't mind a book dedicated to Otherworld's happenings after the reshuffling.
    Absolutely.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quiet King 2 Regent Ororo RealEyesRealizeRealLies77's Avatar

I think the only reason some people suffered through this title is due to their favorite characters making their only appearance here.I actually somewhat enjoyed it while the attention was on Apocalypse & HIS magical schemes but I checked out a few issues after X.O.S.,just couldn't deal with or fathom why Tini refuses to use the other popular characters.I've kept up with an issue here or there when Otherworld or Doom was involved & just accepted it for what it is.I will be probably be picking this up as Sevalith and the Countexes are getting more depth but keeping expectations minute on Jubilee actually being a part of the conversation,being a former vamp & all.PLEASE PLEASE just give us an Otherworld book after the relaunch.We beg of thee.
    Last edited by RealEyesRealizeRealLies77; 10-01-2021 at 06:56 PM.
    The Pessimist looks down and hits his head
    The Optimist looks up and loses his footing
    The Realist looks forward and adjusts his path accordingly

Pull List : X-MEN , IMMORTAL X-MEN , NEW MUTANTS , X-MEN RED , WOLVERINE, THOR ,ETERNALS , BLACK PANTHER , EXCELLENCE , KILLADELPHIA , NOCTERRA ,THE NICE HOUSE ON THE LAKE , LITTLE MONSTERS , BONEYARD ORCHARD , NIGHTMARE BLOG , SEVEN SONS