Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Gwen Stacy ps5

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    The tweet about Gwen is from 2018 over 3 years ago
    https://mobile.twitter.com/insomniac...26915384324096
    . If they wanted to use her they would have. Also what would be the point of using her since Peter has MJ? They did Black Cat good I give them that. But Gwen would probably be used like Spiderman 3 Gwen. Just someone to make insomniac MJ jealous. Then again I am not a fan of Insomniac MJ so I wouldn't complain that. Now I can totally see them doing a Ghost Gwen plotline. If they really want to add a 4th spider person but that would be too much. Just add her in the next Miles game make her his partner or something.
    I just want her to be remotely accurate to her comic counterpart and have relationships w/ the same people.Miles Gwen is so f*cking weird, and he has Hailey.
    Gwen can be a new character we never met or an ex.Just a Peter character, not a Miles one.Same way Linda should be a Wally character and not a Barry character, this from a Barry fan btw.
    I just dislike throwing away characters that belong to one universe/ are related to one character to another one, not like here aren't characters to use alredy.Why do we need to ruin Gwen or Linda for this....

Quote Originally Posted by Dron View Post
    Gwen is probably alive since Norman hasn't gone Green Goblin yet (assuming he will in this continuity), she wasn't referenced in either game so she'll probably show up. If she does I assume she would be the 3rd playable character who gained powers through the symbiote. It would give her a different style of play compared to Miles and Peter. Not sure how Miles dating Gwen is stealing from Parker though considering the Stacy Peter dated in college is similar in name only to Gwen-65.
    The first game implies that Harry is the one who's gonna have the symbiote, so it'd be weird if Gwen got it all of a sudden.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    This isn't Earth 65 and Earth 616 and maybe Earth 1610 should be the baselines for the characters, Earth 65 Gwen isn't really Gwen so use another character in the game.Linda and Gwen have fans that want to see accurate representations and relationships/friendships of them, if Gwen from 65 isn't like Gwen then she should not be used as a baseline for the games.
    An "accurate" representation of Gwen would have her being a girl with no personality besides liking Peter very much and hating Spider-Man lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    The tweet about Gwen is from 2018 over 3 years ago
    https://mobile.twitter.com/insomniac...26915384324096
    . If they wanted to use her they would have. Also what would be the point of using her since Peter has MJ? They did Black Cat good I give them that. But Gwen would probably be used like Spiderman 3 Gwen. Just someone to make insomniac MJ jealous. Then again I am not a fan of Insomniac MJ so I wouldn't complain that. Now I can totally see them doing a Ghost Gwen plotline. If they really want to add a 4th spider person but that would be too much. Just add her in the next Miles game make her his partner or something.
    Fourth? Who's the third? Lol

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    The first game implies that Harry is the one who's gonna have the symbiote, so it'd be weird if Gwen got it all of a sudden.

An "accurate" representation of Gwen would have her being a girl with no personality besides liking Peter very much and hating Spider-Man lol.

Fourth? Who's the third? Lol
    Agreed.I think Kraven may get it in the second half of for the finale

Then use the 1610 version, or a combination of one of those w/ TASM version.Just have her be friends w/ who she was in comics.MilesGwen's basis works for Spider-verse and even that has a cost for taking that away from Peter B. Parker but it's a Miles movie.This is a team-up at best but still a Peter centric story(w/ Harry as Venom making his connection the villain and being the more mature and experienced one).

Venom

To be honest since this is the Multiverse the writers for the game don't have to be boxed in to 616 history or any multiverse past tale in any form but what they make and hopefully well made story and characters. Must be written and good for those that follow various Spider stories and for those that know nothing and first introduction to a Peter/Spider-Man and the various characters (my first was the 90's animated Spider-Man and knew only that version for some time).

In my head I felt like a scene could of played out where Peter and MJ talked about their past in a diner. During the table chat Gwen comes up. Both of them look sad (and comic fans that point assume she's dead).
    Peter: I miss her... thus I'm so happy she's coming back today from London! (Gwen Enters) Gwen: Hey ya!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by AngelJD View Post
    To be honest since this is the Multiverse the writers for the game don't have to be boxed in to 616 history or any multiverse past tale in any form but what they make and hopefully well made story and characters. Must be written and good for those that follow various Spider stories and for those that know nothing and first introduction to a Peter/Spider-Man and the various characters (my first was the 90's animated Spider-Man and knew only that version for some time).

In my head I felt like a scene could of played out where Peter and MJ talked about their past in a diner. During the table chat Gwen comes up. Both of them look sad (and comic fans that point assume she's dead).
    Peter: I miss her... thus I'm so happy she's coming back today from London! (Gwen Enters) Gwen: Hey ya!
    Agreed, but it should still be w/ the same characters at the very minimum.Like if you're introducing Gwen do it w/ Peter,MJ,Jarry, etc. and not Miles.
    Same way "Ganke" should have been introduced w/ Miles.

They already did the switch in ITSV and MCU, atleast try to keep it the way it should be from now on.

I want to see how their version of Gwen interacts w/ Peter and MJ, not saying she can't talk to Miles, she should obv but she's Peter's supporting cast same way Hailey and Ganke should talk to Peter but they are Miles's supporting cast.

I hope that makes sense

I think Gwen has a better chance of being a student Peter teaches in the next game than a peer. If they use Gwen in the game she's probably going to be like Earth-65 Gwen and not 616 Gwen.

I don't even know if they'll pair her with Miles if they're committed to Hailey.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think Gwen has a better chance of being a student Peter teaches in the next game than a peer. If they use Gwen in the game she's probably going to be like Earth-65 Gwen and not 616 Gwen.

I don't even know if they'll pair her with Miles if they're committed to Hailey.
    Did they mention his new job?
    I'd like them as co-workers as well, just similar age groups.Earth 65 Gwen is cool, but we got ITSV and it's not like we need another hero.It's not Spider-verse Earth......

Did they mention his new job?
    I'd like them as co-workers as well, just similar age groups.Earth 65 Gwen is cool, but we got ITSV and it's not like we need another hero.It's not Spider-verse Earth......
    I mean, Earth-65 Gwen is the one audiences are most used to and the one used in pretty much all media so if they bring in Gwen it would probably be to use that version.

It's not like I think we need more Spider-Heroes but they probably could use Ghost Spider as their Batgirl equivalent.

Extraordinary Member

I mean, Earth-65 Gwen is the one audiences are most used to and the one used in pretty much all media so if they bring in Gwen it would probably be to use that version.

It's not like I think we need more Spider-Heroes but they probably could use Ghost Spider as their Batgirl equivalent.
    Yeah, but she's a superhero.I just don't think 3 of them in one universe is a good idea for a video game no less.I mean I was hoping Miles to be a robin but he's more, w/ Spider-gwen it would just be way too much.

Even if she's earth 65 Gwen I'd want her to be Peter's age, Miles has hailey in this universe anyway so that (terrible in comics) romance isn't even a necessity.

Yeah, but she's a superhero.I just don't think 3 of them in one universe is a good idea for a video game no less.I mean I was hoping Miles to be a robin but he's more, w/ Spider-gwen it would just be way too much.

Even if she's earth 65 Gwen I'd want her to be Peter's age, Miles has hailey in this universe anyway so that (terrible in comics) romance isn't even a necessity.
    Well, they could do another spinoff game. Three Spider-People for Spider-Man 3?

I just don't see them making Earth-65 Gwen Peter's age. She's imagined as being young, at least older than Miles and younger than Peter.

Extraordinary Member

I just don't see them making Earth-65 Gwen Peter's age. She's imagined as being young, at least older than Miles and younger than Peter.
    Please no, just no.Let's see how they handle two first

I don't see Gwen as miles's supporting cast, I just don't.Damn batman gets 3-5 solo games from arkham whose all about the family but Spidey whose meant to be a solo character can't go one insomniac game w/ out having others shoved in... just can't win fml

Please no, just no.Let's see how they handle two first

I don't see Gwen as miles's supporting cast, I just don't.Damn batman gets 3-5 solo games from arkham whose all about the family but Spidey whose meant to be a solo character can't go one insomniac game w/ out having others shoved in... just can't win fml
    I never said Gwen is part of Miles' supporting cast. The version we're talking about is as much a Miles supporting character as she is for Peter.

I'm not necessarily disagreeing but just saying that Gwen Stacy isn't seen as a love interest or civilian character but another Spider-Hero.

Extraordinary Member

I never said Gwen is part of Miles' supporting cast. The version we're talking about is as much a Miles supporting character as she is for Peter.

I'm not necessarily disagreeing but just saying that Gwen Stacy isn't seen as a love interest or civilian character but another Spider-Hero.
    Yeah, maybe as a student IG.Make her older than Miles but younger than Peter, in the middle or something.

Yeah, I'd say TASM Gwen was better but that's just the performance.

Yeah, I'd say TASM Gwen was better but that's just the performance.
    I wouldn't expect that kind of Gwen again. Unless they do like a mix like in the Marvel's Spider-Man cartoon.

Then use the 1610 version, or a combination of one of those w/ TASM version.Just have her be friends w/ who she was in comics.MilesGwen's basis works for Spider-verse and even that has a cost for taking that away from Peter B. Parker but it's a Miles movie.This is a team-up at best but still a Peter centric story(w/ Harry as Venom making his connection the villain and being the more mature and experienced one).
    Don't think Carnage-Gwen would be much better .

Venom
    Ah, I don't consider him a "spider" so I didn't think of him... Also I doubt he's gonna be playable.

Quote Originally Posted by AngelJD View Post
    That would be a nice bait and switch lol.

Technically speaking Spider-Man 2 is 3, so they could sneak in a third playable spider .