Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Alchemy - Transmutation to turn Orchis Forge and it’s inhabitants into space dust.

Changeling - Infiltrate by shape-shifting, telepathic possession, telekinesis.

Voight - Teleport team onto and off off Orchis Forge.
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Hope Summers, Legion, and Multiple Man.

We basically do what Legion did in Uncanny, only more organized and controlled because Hope will be the one mimicking Legion’s powers with her multitude of dupes, rather than taking the personalities like Legion gave Multiple Man.

Xavier, Magneto and Mystique or Wolverine, Domino and QQ. Probably the second team tbh.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Quote Originally Posted by PyroFN View Post

We basically do what Legion did in Uncanny, only more organized and controlled because Hope will be the one mimicking Legion’s powers with her multitude of dupes, rather than taking the personalities like Legion gave Multiple Man.
    That would be workable if Hope was good to in
    the massive imitation of powers, which it is not.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylarmax View Post
    That would be workable if Hope was good to in
    the massive imitation of powers, which it is not.
    She’s an omega, there’s no upper limit to her ability to boost and mimic powers. She good.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    She’s an omega, there’s no upper limit to her ability to boost and mimic powers. She good.
    Hummmm no not Really.

No, it is not, she is Omega in the manipulation of power amplification, which is her other ability, that is, what Fabián Cortez has always done.

She is not good at power mimicry, and she is not at all limitless un this power... I speak with canon in hand, the only two times she did a massive power mimicry was a failure, she couldn't carry the load and ended up passed out for many hours, that is not being good or unlimited in power mimicry, rather the opposite has serious limitations in this regard.
    and that shewas powered by a fragment of the phoenix ...

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    The life support is so everyone is running scared and unable to think, especially that smug doctor. Though a mega emp (spae emp)could do the job, i mean it should atleast be able to take out the dyson engines though techincally manifold should just be able to just teleport the engines away so if i were to send another third instead of storm it would be magic so she could just create discs inside to send in hordes of demons from limbo while also teleporting the engines into limbo.

Edit: the reason the engines would go to limbo in magik case instead of the sun is so to add insult to injury later forge could retrieve and study them effectively gaining the upper hand in case they ever went back online anywhere.
    Well said, although I'd burn everything because studying it may mean they have something like a virus or nanobots that can creep onto Krakoa, way to dangerous IMO.Although w/ all the timelines it may be worth it, although this is our last(maybe second last) one.

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    Hellion, Kitty and Storm. Hellion comes in wearing those booty shorts. Storm comes in wearing the leotard from the latest SWORD issue. They keep everyone on Orchis distracted for at least 45 minutes, allowing Kitty to phase through walls and break things.

No, I will not take critiques.
    Unironically Still better than Krakoa's team

Darwin, Synch & Manifold. Darwin can be there to adapt to anything Nimmy dishes out, Manifold can be the way home and deliver the killshot and Synch can be the strategist and power redundancy.

Astonishing Member

Multiple Man, Collective Man and the Stepfords.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by PyroFN View Post

This is smart af lol X-Men disassembled Idea all over again, brilliant!

Gambit, Bishop and Iceman.
    Last edited by Purplevit; 10-03-2021 at 01:22 PM.

Astonishing Member

I'd call for an Arbor Magna day off for Hope Summers,Proteus and Tempus to get it done. Tempus opens a time vortex around Nimrod, and calls for Nimrod the greater of the future to revert back to Nimrod the lesser while ,Proteus makes time flow in reverse in that vortex as Hope is amping both, what you have is a theoretical time particle accelerator/collider with both Versions of Nimrod crashing into each other from opposite time ends and obliterating each other in a massive temporal collapse zone that destroys the station too and the 3. Do they have back ups? Will protocols continue after their sacrifice? All part of great drama ...
    Last edited by Rev9; 10-03-2021 at 01:08 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Magik: Teleportation so no need for a spacecraft to get there or come home, teleporting the Peak station showed she can teleport a space station or cut the station in half with a giant stepping disk. Sorcery allows for the entire team to be cloaked in a manner only another sorcerer can detect like during the mission when Captain America was Hydra, or she could cast an illusion to make the team look like station staff. She can summon and endless stream of demons in the event things go south in addition to teleporting everyone back to Krakoa.

Magneto: While he can't move the entire station thanks to the dyson engines, he can still use his powers effectively to destroy the station bit by bit from the inside if he's teleported in. If cloaked he can cause damage in other parts of the station to make the enemy concentrate away from where the strike team actually is.

Warlock: As an alien instead of a 'mutant' with an x-gene he's a wild card Orchis is not prepared for, and with proper prep he can assimilate or drain much of their tech or be made to introduce a virus that severely disrupts them. He can shapeshift like Mystique and so gather data and intelligence or hide. He can also survive in space no problem so he is not at risk in the event of a decompression. And in the event of a fight he's very strong.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    I'd call for an Arbor Magna day off for Hope Summers,Proteus and Tempus to get it done. Tempus opens a time vortex around Nimrod, and calls for Nimrod the greater of the future to revert back to Nimrod the lesser while ,Proteus makes time flow in reverse in that vortex as Hope is amping both, what you have is a theoretical time particle accelerator/collider with both Versions of Nimrod crashing into each other from opposite time ends and obliterating each other in a massive temporal collapse zone that destroys the station too and the 3. Do they have back ups? Will protocols continue after their sacrifice? All part of great drama ...
    This would be really cool.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Forget Me Not
    Exploding Zombie Kid from Emprye
    Glob Herman
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/