Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by useridgoeshere View Post
    I agree that if written that way (although I don't expect it to be), Orchis has more to lose from public exposure than Mutants. As if Ben wouldn't rather write about a government-funded secret organization on a space station making killer robots, building on mercury, experimenting on kids, etc.
    The reason Orchis don't need to pursue this avenue , is because the CoV are already here, and more powerful than Orchis at this point.If Orchis are viewing the big picture and are not picky about ethics(Dr stasis allied with them is a good 'barometer') then they don't mind that CoV are not their tactical allies-as CoV view Orchis as obsolete as the Xmen- then in the grand scheme of things they are their strategic allies as their goal is the same .. embracing transhumanism.

All-New Member

Wolverine
    Colossus
    Nightcrawler

Magneto and Storm for the firepower
    Jean to relay back everything. If the mission is a failure, the X-Men won't be going in blind for the 41941946th time

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by thechronic92 View Post
    Magneto and Storm for the firepower
    Jean to relay back everything. If the mission is a failure, the X-Men won't be going in blind for the 41941946th time
    I wonder if Magneto using magnetism or Jean using telekinesis could break apart Nimrod into individual nanite particulates...would he reform from that level of disintegration?

Storm, Voice of Sol, whispers to the sun. An enormous coronal mass ejection/solar prominence engulfs the entire station in solar plasma, destroying everything. The end.

Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Mighty Member

Now just for recon my team would be Benjamin Deeds, Cipher and Kidogo but if it was for total destruction it would be Exodus , Trinary, and Risque...

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Paleo_Rage View Post
    Now just for recon my team would be Benjamin Deeds, Cipher and Kidogo but if it was for total destruction it would be Exodus , Trinary, and Risque...
    Recently I got thinking that without time powers,Exodus in a way is possibly the mutant Dr.Manhattan.When I remember him reconstituting Xavier's brain atom by atom.It in effect means with his omega level telekinesis he could disintegrate and reassemble any matter construct at an atomic level(probably even transmute it) So he could theoretically destroy Nimrod(unless Nimrod has countermeasures to being atomized)