Give me a list of 5-10 things you’d like to see, and why, for Wonder Woman in 2022. It can be in any media you’d like, so let’s get creative.

1. I want a Wonder Woman cartoon, that will introduce and explore the WW mythos. First season I’d like them to introduce the main Amazons, Steve, Etta, and Donna. I’d like Donna to remain as Troia, but give flashes to her past as Wonder Girl.

2. I want a second WW ongoing title, with a set creative team, that works with Cloonan/Conrad so they don’t contradict one another. My dream team would be Andrea Shea and Ema Lupacchino. Just make Sensational an ongoing instead of an anthology book.

3. Give Wonder Woman an actual event (not written by Snyder), that crosses over with other characters. Have it involve her established rogues, or have the regular creators come up with a new threat and build up to it in the regular title.

4. Make Donna, Cassie, Nubia, Artemis, and the rest of the Amazons a bigger part of her world. It’s ridiculous that she rarely gets to interact with her “family”.

5. Give her her own iconic city, and establish her own supporting cast. Give her back her Diana Prince secret identity, and let her develop as a character.

6. Bump up her rogues, and make them characters that other writers want to play around with. Make Dr. Cyber a Brainiac level threat, give Grail her own set of “Dark Amazons”.

7. More animated films for Diana. The sheer number of films for Batman and Superman compared to her 2 is so disrespectful.

So there you have my list, now what’s yours? And have fun!