Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by PopQuezy View Post
    It's pretty much unofficially confirmed.

Test screening leaks from a couple of weeks ago say that Wonder Woman is in a pivotal scene for Shazam. Several insiders confirmed.

Gal posted on her Instagram yesterday, 12.31.21, a picture that heavily implies that she filmed for The Flash.
    Thanks. Well, that’s exciting.
    “You see…the rest of them are soldiers. But [Wonder Woman] is an artist.”

I only support the made of clay origin.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy Mittens View Post
    Lets see,,,

1. The Wonder Woman cartoon everyone else is calling for. Id love it if it was in the style of say, Batman Brave & the Bold wherin you could just straight up have silver age wildness like time travel and characters popping up with little rhyme or reason. Such a style would make all of Wonder Womans different villains and adventures gel quite well.
    Though failing that id love to see Studio Trigger do something with Wonder Woman.

2. That Etta Candy: Holliday Hero book! Earlier this year they had that whole 'round robin' thing and one of the story options up for vote was Etta Candy getting her own book wherin she became a superhero. I want to see this actually become a book!

3. An Artemis book that puts a focus on the Bana-Mighdall and spotlights them. I know were getting a backup in Wonder Woman which will eventually be collected into a trade, but id love for it to spinoff into a more regular thing.

4. A live action Amazons show in the vein of Krypton or Gotham wherin the premise is supposed to be a prequel.

5. For that matter, I want to hear that Amazons movie that is supposed to set the stage for Wonder Woman 3 be greenlit.

6. A Wonder Woman webtoon would be wonderful regardless of the specifics. Though id appreciate something that focused on more slice of life type stuff.

7. Duke of Deception returning to the comics. He was an awesome villain back in pre crisis. The embodiment of lies and even ousted the god of war from his throne. Id love to see the current creative team tackle that one.

8. Wonder Girl briefly becoming a temporary bi-weekly. I love the book though gosh darn is it taking a bit to build up. Even if it means switching up the artistic direction some, I just want to see this story build up with a little speed so we can start getting stories with its status quo established.

9. The current creative team on Wonder Woman staying on for the entire year. Teams come and go alot with this book and now that we have good talent, I really don't want to see them just vanish off into the ether because DC wants to cut things short.

10. The upcoming crossover being GOOD! Between the teasing in Future State, the hinting in Wonder Girl, and the way things seem to be shaping it seems obvious that were getting some big Wonder Woman focused event at least tying what Wonder books will exist by that later point. I just want it to be enjoyable
    I feel a little greedy adding to my wishlist but....

11. Nubia becoming an ongoing or getting more of this focus on the Amazons on the island. I adored the golden age comics where they would pop over to the island and just show what its like living there. And this has been basically that. I love seeing Nubia hit it off with Io. I enjoy seeing how the Amazons live. And I still crave more answers after Futures tease with Nubia somehow having a connection to Annansi!

12. Any sort of Wonder Woman project by Busiek. That dude is seriously talented and im certain he could make anything good. Steve Trevor, a second Wonder Woman book, a mini-series. Id just love to see him play with this toybox more.