Default The Golem Walks Among Us

Is there no thread for this? Because it was very good. Loved the appearance of an elder God.

Not sure of the timeline with the Drowned City, but I look forward to more Golem vs Nazi witches.
    Last edited by Kirby101; 10-03-2021 at 12:40 PM.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Is there no thread for this? Because it was very good. Loved the appearance of an elder God.

Not sure of the timeline with the Drowned City, but I look forward to more Golem vs Nazi witches.
    It was pretty good and I loved the art...but it felt a little unfinished plot wise.
    Looking for a friendly place to discuss comic books? Try The Classic Comics Forum!

Quote Originally Posted by thwhtGuardian View Post
    It was pretty good and I loved the art...but it felt a little unfinished plot wise.
    Well, I think it is part of a bigger story they are telling about the Hexikorps. They resolved this little part about the baby and mother.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Well, I think it is part of a bigger story they are telling about the Hexikorps. They resolved this little part about the baby and mother.
    I think I just prefer my mini series to be more self contained, especially as I don't really care for the whole Hexkorps/ Lady Baltimore storyline.
    Looking for a friendly place to discuss comic books? Try The Classic Comics Forum!

I am not a fan of Lady Baltimore either. But give me more Golem and Cojacoru.