Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    No. The Kree never went to Earth. You have to read DoI. They never mentioned they went to Earth and no one talked about a Kree invasion on Earth to kill the millions of inhumans on Earth.

They aren't a royal family because they have no dominion. Do you even know what a kingdom means and entails? It means you rule over a territory. They have no territory and no one is governed by them.
    So, you’re calling Beta Ray Bill and the Guardians liars? Just because it happened off panel doesn’t mean it didn’t happen.

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brian B View Post
    I’m not bending a knee to Trump, either. “Insensitive?” I don’t really care what defenders of dictatorial systems think when I express my deep dislike of them.

Now, let’s talk about fictional dictatorships, like the House of Agon. Why do I like them? It’s not because they are heroic or because of their lousy system. It’s because it’s a great concept to speak metaphorically to our own society’s conditions and history. I like Game of Thrones and House Targaryen as well, not because they’re heroes. No, I like them for what they say about us.

The difference between your fandom and mine is I recognize that Inhumans society is messed up, or was assuming there’s enough left to get it going again. I recognize they are there as a sci-fi concept to explore the problems in our world, including that they’re racist. I don’t try to claim heroics or things to admire when there are none.
    They aren't racist when they freed the Alphas and ended the caste system. If you don't like change that's you. Even the Boltagons, the inhumans are a race not a family, can change and have character development. You can't deny them of their progress.

So, you’re calling Beta Ray Bill and the Guardians liars? Just because it happened off panel doesn’t mean it didn’t happen.
    The Kree never went to Earth. Show me a panel of the Kree flying to Earth and going into the millions of new inhumans' houses to kill them. It NEVER happened.

Astonishing Member

So the Kree were able to invade earth, and no one did anything? Is that what you are putting? Both Death of the Inhumans and that Guardians of the Galaxy were both by Donny Cates. It has so many continuity errors and, plot holes it really doesn't work for the 616 universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    The Kree never went to Earth. Show me a panel of the Kree flying to Earth and going into the millions of new inhumans' houses to kill them. It NEVER happened.
    There were not millions living on New Attilan. Thousands, presumably most now dead according to Beta Ray Bill and the Guardians, for the moment, until the Royals rebuild, which they will because, you know, copyright and trademarks. Marvel’s got to keep up the Intellectual Property.

There were not millions living on New Attilan. Thousands, presumably most now dead according to Beta Ray Bill and the Guardians, for the moment, until the Royals rebuild, which they will because, you know, copyright and trademarks. Marvel’s got to keep up the Intellectual Property.
    They never killed any in Attilan. They went to Attilan in Secret Warriors and Iso was leader, not the Boltagons, and they never had any massacre. Just give it a rest. They've been gone for half a decade and you're still upset.

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    So the Kree were able to invade earth, and no one did anything? Is that what you are putting? Both Death of the Inhumans and that Guardians of the Galaxy were both by Donny Cates. It has so many continuity errors and, plot holes it really doesn't work for the 616 universe.
    I honestly cannot excuse the bad plot holes. I think it’s more plot holes than continuity errors. They offered explanations, but didn’t show it.

Ever since the ‘90s or ‘00s, has continuity mattered much at Marvel? I’d argue not.

BTW, in Darkhold Black Bolt is back and implies he is leading his people again somewhere and secretively, also implying some survivors.

Astonishing Member

I honestly cannot excuse the bad plot holes. I think it’s more plot holes than continuity errors. They offered explanations, but didn’t show it.

Ever since the ‘90s or ‘00s, has continuity mattered much at Marvel? I’d argue not.

BTW, in Darkhold Black Bolt is back and implies he is leading his people again somewhere and secretively, also implying some survivors.
    From all the dead Inhumans we saw, you can count them with just your fingers, and with both Iso & Ahura being seen alive in Death of the Inhumans there Kingdoms would still be on going. It all comes down to the important question of, why are the Inhumans back on the moon? For a continuity problem that is no excuse because the Lockjaw mini showed him being able to teleport to other universes no problem, in multiple fast ports, with an adult yet DotI mentioned a world is to far away. Said world is not to far away for the Kree's teleportation though.

Nothing happened to the inhumans on Earth. Maybe the universal inhumans had survivors because they stopped Vox. And he still isn't a king. He never explicitly said he was their leader, but he's always been the inhumans' protector as their messiah against the Kree.

Astonishing Member

New Attilan is clearly gone from the Hudson after Secret Warriors ended. Odds are a lot of them moved to New Artcilan, so they are dead.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    When the writer of Black Panther is someone who is on record for NOT caring for T'Challa-he is.

Under a bad writer you get rape camps.

Under other writers he is now screaming "I don't want to be King" and getting talked down to by everybody.

Can someone fill me in on how did "rape camps" and "Black Panther" end up together in a sentence?

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    New Attilan is clearly gone from the Hudson after Secret Warriors ended. Odds are a lot of them moved to New Artcilan, so they are dead.
    Nah, they didn't go there. There were a few in New Arctilan. And there are millions of inhumans on Earth. Someone would notice if there was a Kree invasion on Earth.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fort Nerd View Post
    Can someone fill me in on how did "rape camps" and "Black Panther" end up together in a sentence?
    Could be wrong, but I think it had to do with the Black Panther comic that started during ANAD. A Dora Milaje killed a Wakandan tribal leader who was abusing women from his village.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    Marvel Rising comic, which came out after Death of the Inhumans shows it is still there. It does mention other events that happened in the past 616 (mainly from that Secret Warriors book), as well Marvel wiki shows they are 616 characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    Marvel Rising comic, which came out after Death of the Inhumans shows it is still there. It does mention other events that happened in the past 616 (mainly from that Secret Warriors book), as well Marvel wiki shows they are 616 characters.
    Marvel Rising is canon?