Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Default X-Men Monday #127 – Jordan D. White Discusses ‘Inferno #1’

X-Men Monday #127 – Jordan D. White Discusses ‘Inferno #1’

https://aiptcomics.com/2021/10/04/x-...white-inferno/

Happy to know that Technet are ok!

Mighty Member

Technet is dead. That was a cop out answer. Yeah, they were the ones to escape Nimrods whereas mutants have failed in 10 lives. Sure...

But who cares? As if dying would prevent them from being brought back. Happens all the time. In fact, being killed off in that panel has gotten them more story than had they stayed alive (and ignored).

Quote Originally Posted by KylunFan View Post
    Happy to know that Technet are ok!
    Me too! I'm not sure most fandom newbies even know who they are...I'm glad that was addressed.

I hate that website though, so hard to read with all of the ads and I had to hit the back button 5 times to see the preview art because it kept moving to another page.
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

When does Inferno #2 go on sale?

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    Me too! I'm not sure most fandom newbies even know who they are...I'm glad that was addressed.

I hate that website though, so hard to read with all of the ads and I had to hit the back button 5 times to see the preview art because it kept moving to another page.
    Truth. It just flat-out crashes on my tablet. Even on a desktop I had about four pages of content in each ad pane by the time I got to the end of the article.

Jordan: But to your question about Inferno, it’s been awhile. It has been a long time that I’d known he was leaving — all of us have. A lot of the things we’ve been doing and setting up have been getting things in place for that. And Inferno — originally it wasn’t called Inferno. It was called something else. But the other thing it was called is a title we’re going to be using shortly. So I’m not going to tell you what that title was, but it used to be called something else. And it was always going to be his finale since I knew he was leaving. This is not the end game of his many, many years-long story, but this is where he said, “This is the story I’m going to tell and then I’m going to step away.”

Cool.

Nimrod the Thiccer
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Charles has been hitting those lat pulldowns. His traps are on point.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I don't think they could have made it (HiX-Man's plans and his subsequent departure and the writers' plans going forward) any clearer.

Pretty decent XMM...even if nothing was revealed but, that was a given. That said...I'm even more excited for Inferno (as if that was possible) and for what's to come in 2022. My interest is hooked, lined and sunk.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 10-04-2021 at 09:13 AM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    When does Inferno #2 go on sale?
    It comes out on the 27th of October
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Great piece. This whole Inferno event feels like an end-of-year party that'll double as a changing of the guard. Based on what we've seen so far, I get the sense the power structure on Krakoa is going to change a great deal. And I doubt it'll be Xavier and Magneto who has that power. I think once all their secrets come out, they'll be in for quite a bit of criticism. I don't think they'll be exiled or cast out, but they will have to take a back seat to another agenda for the future of mutants. And as it stands now, I think Emma Frost will come out on top in the end.

Whatever the case may be, I'm really looking forward to seeing how Inferno plays out. I also hope we get more information about where Madelyne Pryor will end up after Hellions concludes.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Incredible Member

Jordan White always find the way to say nothing the most words as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Great piece. This whole Inferno event feels like an end-of-year party that'll double as a changing of the guard. Based on what we've seen so far, I get the sense the power structure on Krakoa is going to change a great deal. And I doubt it'll be Xavier and Magneto who has that power. I think once all their secrets come out, they'll be in for quite a bit of criticism. I don't think they'll be exiled or cast out, but they will have to take a back seat to another agenda for the future of mutants. And as it stands now, I think Emma Frost will come out on top in the end.

Whatever the case may be, I'm really looking forward to seeing how Inferno plays out. I also hope we get more information about where Madelyne Pryor will end up after Hellions concludes.
    I agree with all of this.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

So we have confirmed that it is NOT Destiny at the end of #1, so who do you think it is?

Another Mystique version?
    Moira herself?
    Gimmick from Children of the Atom?
    A Nimrod?
    A chimera?
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    So we have confirmed that it is NOT Destiny at the end of #1, so who do you think it is?

Another Mystique version?
    Moira herself?
    Gimmick from Children of the Atom?
    A Nimrod?
    A chimera?
    I expected someone to say this, but we haven't. We've confirmed it's not Maddie pretending to be Destiny.