Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    The team seems kind of small to me. I would actually prefer a larger rotating team as mutants are galatic now so it would be nice to see the mutant rescuing extend to other dimensions and worlds rather than the same old earth based rescues.
    True, it's weird that despite having a plethora of characters people know for 40 plus years .X office with Arrako being a sandbox for surprising new mutants can't surprise fans by showing missions with 80% Krakoan team and a 20% Arraki volunteers exhibiting new powers we've not seen before.I think it's a limiting choice they made by attempting to alienate all Arraki ,as if they are a monolithic group.Even if they are ,they could show some younger generation Arraki eager to mix with Krakoans and do joint missions.The faster writers get on this train of thought , the better.It will keep the issues and action scenes fresh and exciting imo

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    The team seems kind of small to me. I would actually prefer a larger rotating team as mutants are galatic now so it would be nice to see the mutant rescuing extend to other dimensions and worlds rather than the same old earth based rescues.
    Bring my boy Magician back from the Ultimate Universe. 👏
    2024: The Year of Hellion

https://www.reddit.com/r/xmen/commen...ndo_regarding/

Know some were curious if Emma would have a role in the relaunch.

Long may she reign.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    https://www.reddit.com/r/xmen/commen...ndo_regarding/

Know some were curious if Emma would have a role in the relaunch.
    Thanks for posting.
    I'm very curious to see what Emma will be up to in the relaunch.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Me too. Maybe replacing Beast as head of intel branch in X-Force? Possibly joining up with Cable and Storm in X-treme X-men? Hmmm…

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

HBIC of Krakoa!!!
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

An interview with Orlando

Few things from the video:
    - characters from the old crew will have new places & there are other books to be announced
    - there will be an 8th member on the new team and it's cataclysmic. There's a hint of it in the annual and it will be revealed in the first issue of the ongoing
    - The annual is about the recruitment of the new team and to introduce a new threat, Brimstone Love
    - Brimstone love will be main 616 version - who has a strong viewpoint to counterpoint Krakoa and Xavier
    - we'll see more mutant circuits/combining powers - Aurora and Tempo will combine their power in the 1st issue for a fun effect
    - this is an action rescue book, hellfire will wrap up
    - the first rescue takes the heroes into space and with a mystery 2 billion years old
    - the heart of the series is something that is gonna be truly foundational for Krakoa and the status quo of mutants going forward.
    - They're gonna feature wild concepts from all eras, both classic and new. Stuff from Claremont, evolution of things from Morrison
    - the artist of the ongoing isn't the same as the annual's
    - he's working on another X-Men book that's gonna be out around late spring

Other things that were previously revealed:
    - Marauder is an action-focused rescue book that will reveal huge things for Krakoa as a whole
    - the team will focus solely on saving mutant lives
    - introductory arc: a rescue mission for the history of mutantkind and maybe some of its earliest survivors.
    - mission statement of Marauders post inferno: To go always where they're needed, not where they're wanted.
    - Kate and Bishop run the show on the Marauder
    - no Daken/Somnus/Aurora love triangle; Somnus needs to explore himself in a lot of ways
    - if there's enough time New X-Men characters might show up

- about Tempo: she was staying from moment one, he loves her power, look and confidence. She'll be showing out.
    - about Psylock: she'll be a key actor. She'll be making a name for herself on a grand scale.
    - about Aurora: she'll be explored away from Northstar. She's a force of nature in her own right and will be from page 1. She and Akihiro will understand each other's struggles.

- Emma is not in Marauders but will have a major spotlight elsewhere.
    - Bobby and Christian are in the annual but not in the series. (but there are unannounced things in the works)
    - Pyro won't be in new Marauders either but it looks like he will be on another team too.
    Be kind, it's FREE

Aurora and Tempo is a team-up I never knew I wanted.

I hope Pyro makes it on a team with Mystique and Destiny.

Mighty Member

I'm excited for this book. Sounds fun!

But I wanna cry at the "New X-Men kids might show up".

Seems everyone will get a book to themselves except them.

Possibly joining up with Cable and Storm in X-treme X-men? Hmmm…
    That'd be awesome.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DAHX View Post
    An interview with Orlando

Few things from the video:
    - characters from the old crew will have new places & there are other books to be announced
    - there will be an 8th member on the new team and it's cataclysmic. There's a hint of it in the annual and it will be revealed in the first issue of the ongoing
    - The annual is about the recruitment of the new team and to introduce a new threat, Brimstone Love
    - Brimstone love will be main 616 version - who has a strong viewpoint to counterpoint Krakoa and Xavier
    - we'll see more mutant circuits/combining powers - Aurora and Tempo will combine their power in the 1st issue for a fun effect
    - this is an action rescue book, hellfire will wrap up
    - the first rescue takes the heroes into space and with a mystery 2 billion years old
    - the heart of the series is something that is gonna be truly foundational for Krakoa and the status quo of mutants going forward.
    - They're gonna feature wild concepts from all eras, both classic and new. Stuff from Claremont, evolution of things from Morrison
    - the artist of the ongoing isn't the same as the annual's
    - he's working on another X-Men book that's gonna be out around late spring

Other things that were previously revealed:
    - Marauder is an action-focused rescue book that will reveal huge things for Krakoa as a whole
    - the team will focus solely on saving mutant lives
    - introductory arc: a rescue mission for the history of mutantkind and maybe some of its earliest survivors.
    - mission statement of Marauders post inferno: To go always where they're needed, not where they're wanted.
    - Kate and Bishop run the show on the Marauder
    - no Daken/Somnus/Aurora love triangle; Somnus needs to explore himself in a lot of ways
    - if there's enough time New X-Men characters might show up

- about Tempo: she was staying from moment one, he loves her power, look and confidence. She'll be showing out.
    - about Psylock: she'll be a key actor. She'll be making a name for herself on a grand scale.
    - about Aurora: she'll be explored away from Northstar. She's a force of nature in her own right and will be from page 1. She and Akihiro will understand each other's struggles.

- Emma is not in Marauders but will have a major spotlight elsewhere.
    - Bobby and Christian are in the annual but not in the series. (but there are unannounced things in the works)
    - Pyro won't be in new Marauders either but it looks like he will be on another team too.
    So lemme think, 7 members should be confirmed; Kate, Bishop, Daken, Tempo, Aurora, Psylocke, who is the 7th member then?
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    So lemme think, 7 members should be confirmed; Kate, Bishop, Daken, Tempo, Aurora, Psylocke, who is the 7th member then?
    Somnus, the new character.

Thanks for transcribing, Dahx! And yeah, the new cast and premise sound like a big step up from the current.

Fantastic Member

I kinda wonder if Bishop's War College idea will turn into an on-going series, and that's where some of the dropped Marauders will wind up. I'd love to see Bishop leading a book, but it sounds like he'll still have a strong presence in the Marauders reboot.

Not sure I buy into Bishop’s War College honestly, as he was more of a cop than a solider in his future. At least it seemed that way to me. Hunting down rogue criminal mutants, not fighting wars. But I’m sure the Bishop fans will tell my why I’m wrong here.