Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213
    Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Love the idea of Bishop and Kwannon but gods still.... New Daken. The only reason why I could read him was his relationship with Aurora. But I really hate that look. This Kate but now I look ten years younger is a bit of a distraction.

Quote Originally Posted by Milici View Post
    Tempo in the Age of X was in a relationship with Feral, not Yukio. An since Tempo was the only AoX death that transferred to 616, and characters like Frenzy rememberd that reality, we can assume she has same sex atractions.
    FERAL, that's it. I don't know why I got her confused with Yukio. And yeah, I consider Age of X quasi-AU since it did affect Tempo, though things are also ???
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

EDIT: 10CHar

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    Thanks for the breakdown. Where was the Bobby and Christian info dropped?
    Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    Thanks for transcribing, Dahx! And yeah, the new cast and premise sound like a big step up from the current.
    Definitely! I didn't expect it to be some kind of foundational book for Krakoa and the status quo of mutants besides being a rescue book, it makes me look forward to it much more and to what huge things it's going to reveal for Krakoa

Also curious about how and why it's going to revisit mutant history and old stories from previous writers
    Be kind, it's FREE

Just found about this relaunch a month after it was announced. Skipped the last run entirely but am in for this one. Love the Aurora/Daken love. That’s a sentence I never thought I’d ever write. Thanks Leah!
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    My only question is when are we going to see Bishop get a low key romantic interest. My guy is definitely not asexual! I wouldn't to automatically link him up with Tempo due to race, but I'm not opposed to it either. You can't tell me a brotha like him doesn't have game.
    Psylocke.....🙏🙏

Now there’s a relationship I hadn’t thought of, but which has potential. Bishop and Psylocke. Hmm…

I also like Bishop and Tempo too. With her having been a terrorist with the MLF and him having been a future cop who hunted down such mutants, that could be a highly interesting dynamic.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I actually prefer Psylocke and Greycrow in Hellions...and would love if he was an apropos regular guest in Marauders.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I actually prefer Psylocke and Greycrow in Hellions...and would love if he was an apropos regular guest in Marauders.
    I hope he appears in Marauders too. He and Psylocke were cute in Excalibur this week.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Tempo in the Age of X was in a relationship with Feral, not Yukio. An since Tempo was the only AoX death that transferred to 616, and characters like Frenzy rememberd that reality, we can assume she has same sex atractions.
    Not sure how you've made the logic leap. tbh we dont know what kinda relationship her and Feral had. A bunch of Legions personalities were killed, CHamber, Rachel Summers were restored after AoX. Not sure why you would assume she was a lesbian in the 616 from some vague mumblings of her AoX counterpart, and not extend the same rule to 616 Feral who was the first Cat act like a Dog looking for a Bone.
    GrindrStone(D)

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    Not sure how you've made the logic leap. tbh we dont know what kinda relationship her and Feral had. A bunch of Legions personalities were killed, CHamber, Rachel Summers were restored after AoX. Not sure why you would assume she was a lesbian in the 616 from some vague mumblings of her AoX counterpart, and not extend the same rule to 616 Feral who was the first Cat act like a Dog looking for a Bone.
    I didn't said she was a lesbian, I said she had same sex atraction, she could be bisexual. We do not now what her sexuality is in 616. The Age of X affected Frenzy and Tempo, did not?

I didn't said she was a lesbian, I said she had same sex atraction, she could be bisexual. We do not now what her sexuality is in 616. The Age of X affected Frenzy and Tempo, did not?
    Im not sure about Tempo but since she was "dead" after AoX I dont think anyone knows
    GrindrStone(D)