Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    Not much to add that hasn't already been said. I was really impressed with how the artist conveyed emotions through facial expressions, the scene with Empath where he has those dead eyes was brilliant. Like most everyone else I'm sad to see this end.
    To say the very least...

This book really has got a sizable amount of results out of what felt like a modest premise.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkout42 View Post
    If what happened here is any indication of the future i fear for what will happen under her control...poor Havok, giving him an inkling of hope that has a snowballs chance of hell of happening. Psylocke will hardly be in any mood to deal with any more Council related issues (unless that changes since in Inferno she seems more stable), Kyle will probably do something foolish and Orphan Maker WILL do something foolish if Nanny's last words are any indication.

And in the end we have two issues here, Sinister walks because they need him and who knows what that Clone Sinister is going to do, for all we know he took a sample of Chimera and knows about other facilities he can use.

Persoanlly i hope Empath does get assassinated by John, the turd deserved it regardless of his mission as well as for doing that to Havok and Psylocke.
    Emma doesn’t need the council’s approval to resurrect Madelyne. She and the 5 can do it. All she has to do is convince the 5. We already know Madelyne is coming back anyway so this is apparently how it happens,

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    Guy has been around Manuel too long..Jokes aside though that just looked bad especially because it underscored that the very opportunity he was so eager to have (with Emma's word) is equivalent to the opportunity he denied Psylocke(with Emma's word). Weirder still he's already thanking Emma like she is going to follow through.
    Madelyne is coming back in December. It’s all over the internet.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    If true, I'm guessing resurrection protocols survive Inferno fallout...

That's right. Zeb said that in a little interview when the last issue was announced. And he also said "this is only the beginning for our Queen". I wonder what is going to happen.

Incredible Member Lady Midnight's Avatar

For Nanny:

Elinor, gee I think you're swell...
    My flag is bacon.

Was this issue the first time Nanny's real first name has been mentioned? It's the first time I've heard it and I got goosebumps.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Astonishing Member

Emma doesn’t need the council’s approval to resurrect Madelyne. She and the 5 can do it. All she has to do is convince the 5. We already know Madelyne is coming back anyway so this is apparently how it happens,
    Nope ,if the council voted on Wanda ,at least for the sake of appearances, they have to vote on this too.Although because Jean who has skin in the game ,quit her spot on the QC maybe they won't.Then again who knows the QC structure by Inferno's end. I think Emma appreciating the optics of decorum to return Sinister to his quarters in this issue,leans to her putting it to a vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Was this issue the first time Nanny's real first name has been mentioned? It's the first time I've heard it and I got goosebumps.
    We keep getting teased that both Nanny and OM will be shown without their armor..... maybe by end of series.
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post
    Seriously, at least give the man 24 issues.

This along with New Mutants have become my top two X-titles
    True this should have been the number, the next alternative would be to transfer him to the X-Force book.Surely there are other titles that are floundering and need re-invigoration. Wells made this consistently the most interesting title since HoX-PoX.

BANNED

This book is great, but I guess they are relaunching the line, well.

I feel like Nanny looks lke a child... Like I feel like that's the twist she's gonna end up being a child in appearance underneath the egg or some **** that's why she's so short, & Orphan maker is gonna be like this gorgeous guy or some ****.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    I feel like Nanny looks lke a child... Like I feel like that's the twist she's gonna end up being a child in appearance underneath the egg or some **** that's why she's so short, & Orphan maker is gonna be like this gorgeous guy or some ****.
    A child sized nanny would be hilarious.

Has Nanny even used her mutant powers in this series? If so I cannot remember.
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    If true, I'm guessing resurrection protocols survive Inferno fallout...
    Maybe she breaks the protocol system. Intended or not.