Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Strange how this makes me care about this crazy people but it does.

Sad to see it go.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    Emma really does seem regretful for the manipulation of Havok and Empath so I doubt shes lying about trying to resurrect Maddie. Also Beast trying to call out Emma?? Thats kinda laughable after all thats hes pulled, guess its a kind of “takes one to know one situation”

All in all i just cant blame Emma for what shes done like stopping Sinister before he risks lives was the only option as it seems like most were willing to let it slide because of what he’s promised them. Yes it was underhanded but oh well, it works and now for the time being they dont have to worry about any Chimeras running around.
    While the Beast data page was kinda laughable it was also the most nuanced he’s been written in this era. Nice way to address the plot point that Percy dropped when Emma confronted him about Terra Verde.

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post

Sad to see it go.
    If this book, New Mutants, and WoX have shown anything it’s that Krakoa is in need of some major reform. The QC created a society that mistreats it’s mentally ill and ignores their young and that’s a recipe for disaster.
    Last edited by Kingdom X; 10-06-2021 at 10:20 AM.

O love this book. Best character development im the X-Books hands down. I also love how surprisingly relevant what happens here seem to be pointing at in the larger stories for what’s to come.

Very excited for the next issues but also very sad this is ending. Zeb Wells is a talent that will be missed.

I hope most of the other characters find homes elsewhere as well like Kwannon.
    A picture would last longer darling...

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Yeah, I meant it was funny how quick he forgot.Like bruh
    Guy has been around Manuel too long..Jokes aside though that just looked bad especially because it underscored that the very opportunity he was so eager to have (with Emma's word) is equivalent to the opportunity he denied Psylocke(with Emma's word). Weirder still he's already thanking Emma like she is going to follow through.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post

Sad to see it go.
    Manuel's panel looked so sad at the end,Emma in that panel used him like toilet paper basically. Guy has mental issues but still comes off as being in such unfortunate predicament.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Wow. Didn't think this book would be the one to spoil Inferno's biggest winner and subsequent Big Bad, lol.

Anyway. Great read as usual. The Nanny/Orphan Maker portion of the issue was something else.

Empath looked absolutely terrified when dude said he was coming for him I lowkey feel bad.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Also apparently Zeb Wells is writing for Marvel's She-Hulk TV show

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Empath looked absolutely terrified when dude said he was coming for him I lowkey feel bad.
    Nah. He brought it on himself. There’s only so many times you can poke a bear with a stick before you get mauled. And he gleefully poked the bear at that.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

The stores did do good for Greycrow, Nanny and Orphan Maker, but totally ruined the Empath character. Let's be honest.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    The stores did do good for Greycrow, Nanny and Orphan Maker, but totally ruined the Empath character. Let's be honest.
    Agreed and I would add Psylocke as well. I actually felt bad for Empath at the very end of this issue which I'm surprised to say cause he's been incredibly annoying.
    Havok definitely got the short end of the stick.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Nah. He brought it on himself. There’s only so many times you can poke a bear with a stick before you get mauled. And he gleefully poked the bear at that.
    I would say more fake gleefully to save face based on the look in the eyes. Like a false bravedo and that in all reality he is very lonely, something about the eyes reads more sad and regretful.

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    This is like the 1st series I've ever seen Empath in so it made me a fan IDK what he was like befofe.

Lmao How can you not feel a little bad? This man on his ass like dude is out to eradicate him lol how old is Manuel?

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dragon1440 View Post
    I would say more fake gleefully to save face based on the look in the eyes. Like a false bravedo and that in all reality he is very lonely, something about the eyes reads more sad and regretful.
    Yupp. This was an emotionally charged issue.

Manuel is lonely and friendless...and while I felt a twinge of sympathy (thanks to the exquisite art)...he brought that entirely on himself.
    I had a lot more compassion for Wildchild and Peter both bearing the full brunt of the rage from people they followed and trusted.

I cannot wait for the next issue.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!