Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    Behind on this but do we know how this affects hereoes/villains who generate their own electricity? (Ie Spider-Woman and maybe electro?)
    They've not shown up yet (at least not post-timeskip). I would expect the Electros (remember, there's actually two of them, one male and the other female) to be depowered though.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    No. It's an alternate reality where an EMP blast has destroyed electricity. This issue skipped to seven years later, which means that Valeria Richards, Gabby Kinney, and Lunella Lafeyette have all grown up.
    For seven years to pass some of this characters look way to old, or least that is my impression from what i read.

Also i get feeling Steve is dead if they have his shield, so if Stark is being brainwhammied then it likes once more Peter has to step and save the day and beat Apolypse and his Acolytes.

Also, did anyone find it weird that Doom would work with everyone instead of trying to take over?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkout42 View Post
    For seven years to pass some of this characters look way to old, or least that is my impression from what i read.

Also i get feeling Steve is dead if they have his shield, so if Stark is being brainwhammied then it likes once more Peter has to step and save the day and beat Apolypse and his Acolytes.

Also, did anyone find it weird that Doom would work with everyone instead of trying to take over?
    Kinda the point w/ doom IMO.He sees potential in this, if he sees more potential in the opposition he might just do that.

Also this feels not like a Apocalypse(lol), so I wonder how that plays out.Anyone know how many issues we get of this?

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkout42 View Post
    The Doctor Doom part made sense to me because his goddaughter Valeria was one of the scientists working to fix the world. She presumably asked him to help out and he obliged.

The Nepalese one might be Synapse from Uncanny Avengers, just based on the braided hair. They're not necessarily from the countries they're in - Professor X was in Brazil and Jean Grey was in Wakanda.
    You're right about the countries - those telepaths might not actually be from Australia or Nepal. However, I don't think the telepath based in Nepal is Synapse though - the art depicts the telepath with Indian features, and I'm pretty sure Synapse is light-skinned.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Kinda the point w/ doom IMO.He sees potential in this, if he sees more potential in the opposition he might just do that.

Also this feels not like a Apocalypse(lol), so I wonder how that plays out.Anyone know how many issues we get of this?
    It’s supposed to be 6 issues, and yeah I like the idea that with so many superheroes in the marvel universe they worked their hardest to rebuild the world instead of just another apocalypse occurring.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by alanyoung909 View Post
    The Doctor Doom part made sense to me because his goddaughter Valeria was one of the scientists working to fix the world. She presumably asked him to help out and he obliged.

You're right about the countries - those telepaths might not actually be from Australia or Nepal. However, I don't think the telepath based in Nepal is Synapse though - the art depicts the telepath with Indian features, and I'm pretty sure Synapse is light-skinned.
    Nah, even when she does that in cannon he works to gain something out of it, like in that dumpster fire mini with the X-men where he studies Franklin's powers to "help" him he gains something out of it or the most recent dumpster fire that was Last Annihilation where he took some of Dormmamu's power for himself. And i mean maybe it won't happen since he would get a chance to fight Reed and beat/save him to lord over him that would be enough, but it is still weird.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    Behind on this but do we know how this affects hereoes/villains who generate their own electricity? (Ie Spider-Woman and maybe electro?)
    Haven't shown up and likely won't but Miles is there so we may find out.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    It’s supposed to be 6 issues, and yeah I like the idea that with so many superheroes in the marvel universe they worked their hardest to rebuild the world instead of just another apocalypse occurring.
    Well then things are bout to pick up

I’m a bit late to the party, but I’m upset that Marvel invests into this whole Climate Change conspiracy creeping around the world. Let’s leave that bullshit out of the Marvel Universe. Keeping it in the Dark Ages Universe is where it belongs.

Quote Originally Posted by jackolover View Post
    I’m a bit late to the party, but I’m upset that Marvel invests into this whole Climate Change conspiracy creeping around the world. Let’s leave that bullshit out of the Marvel Universe. Keeping it in the Dark Ages Universe is where it belongs.
    Uh...what?

They've not shown up yet (at least not post-timeskip). I would expect the Electros (remember, there's actually two of them, one male and the other female) to be depowered though.
    Hm... Why would they be depowered? Wouldn't an EMP blast only affect technology?

It wouldn't make much of a difference if they still do have their powers though, because even if they're used like human batteries, the whole problem in Dark Ages is that the EMP blast is so strong, devices don't keep electricity, to the point Magneto is used to repel the EMP blast, not to generate electricity.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Baron of Faltine View Post
    Uh...what?
    He is cuckoo!