Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Incredible Member

Default Webtoon Batman Comic, Wayne Family Adventures, Gets Live-Action Miniseries

As part of Batman day, DC Comics announced a new original series on Webtoon called Batman: Wayne Family Adventures. This comedic series focused on the day-to-day lives of the extended Wayne family.

Now, Webtoon has announced an official live-action adaptation from the filmmakers at Ismahawk.

This short series will premiere exclusively on Ismahawk's YouTube channel and will serve as an official live-action version of Webtoon and DC's record-breaking Batman comic. The three-part miniseries will premiere mid-October and you can check out the full cast below.

Here are the Wayne family members that will appear in the live-action shorts.

Jonathan Bentley as Bruce Wayne
    Yoshi Sudarso as Dick Grayson/Nightwing
    Lisa Foiles as Barbara Gordon/Oracle
    Tim Neff as Jason Todd/Red Hood
    Peter Sudarso as Tim Drake/Red Robin
    Meghan Camarena as Stephanie Brown/Spoiler
    Gemma Nguyen as Cassandra Cain/Orphan
    Carter Rockwood as Damien Wayne/Robin
    Du-Shaunt 'Fik-Shun' Stegall as Duke Thomas/Signal
    Marcus Weiss as Alfred Pennyworth

https://www.ign.com/articles/batman-...on-series-cast

Astonishing Member

More live action cass

Definitely will check it out.

I know Dick being Romani has been tossed around a little bit in fanfics, and barely more than mentioned in comics, but in this they flat out made him Japanese. I admit, that's not a direction I ever expected for him.

The guy playing Jason, looks about how I would expect Jason to look.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    I know Dick being Romani has been tossed around a little bit in fanfics, and barely more than mentioned in comics, but in this they flat out made him Japanese. I admit, that's not a direction I ever expected for him.
    [nerd]

Yoshi and his brother (the guy playing Tim) are actually of Indonesian/JaVanese descent.

Fun fact: They've both also played blue Power Rangers in recent years.
    [/nerd]

Ok, can't say I saw that one coming. I guess it really, really is popular. Good. It's a very enjoyable slice of life webcomic. Have no idea what Ismahawk is, though.

I'm not so much looking forward to the still rumoured Death in the Family adaptation, though. Doesn't give me very good vibes, to be honest. Could be even worse than the last two seasons of Titans, if there's not a solid writing team behind it. And the little that was rumoured didn't sound very solid, to be honest.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    Have no idea what Ismahawk is, though.
    He made a Nightwing Fan Series on Youtube a few years ago, and I he did also the Nightwing vs. Daredevil and the Red Hood vs Winter Soldier Death Battle Episodes.