Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

This is why Batman on live action projects on Warner Brothers really kept repeating the same BS and given how the adaptation of the bat family members were tepidly received (Cass in BOP 2020, Steph in CW Batwoman, and don't get me started with Titans) made me no longer trust about them as they clearly don't care about the Bat Family beyond big ones.
    "The law of victory is set!" - Sento Kiryu/Kamen Rider Build
    "I'll clear this even if it means using continues!" - Kuroto Dan/Kamen Rider Gemm
    "You've been warned. We're taking your treasure!" - Kairi Yano/Lupin Red

Join the fun of Earth-27
    https://earth27.fandom.com/wiki/Earth-27_Wiki

Astonishing Member

Well, they announced it as if it was an official adaptation, maybe it pissed WB off.
    And also they might want to make their own adaption, this thing is insanely popular, it's impossible not to think about the way to adapt it in other media.

What's worse is that I wonder if, perhaps, because how awfully this fan project has been managed and promoted, I can see WB chasing every other fan project out there, with their cease and desist and maybe more serious actions, like suing creators of said fan projects (don't do stuff based on Nintendo or Disney properties, guys. It's a bad idea).

Quote Originally Posted by DragonKent17 View Post
    This is why Batman on live action projects on Warner Brothers really kept repeating the same BS and given how the adaptation of the bat family members were tepidly received (Cass in BOP 2020, Steph in CW Batwoman, and don't get me started with Titans) made me no longer trust about them as they clearly don't care about the Bat Family beyond big ones.
    People liked Steph on Batwoman. They just didn't get why she was a redhead.