Incredible Member

Default Rank the Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl roster

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nickel...All-Star_Brawl

I just found out there is a nickelodeon fighting game.

So rank the roster.

Whom would be bad ass?

Whom should just sit this one out?

Bonus points: Whom from Nickelodeon should have made the cut?

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

I mean if we're going from canon appearances rather than in game, I think only Zim, Danny, The Avatar characters and the TMNT have any fighting experience.

So in a fight they would be the Badasses, and Nigel, Spongebob, the Louds (although they do brawl alot internally), etc. should probably not get in a Kahzan battle.

That said I'm glad they chose Reptar as the Rugrats rep.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Also, in-fiction Reptar, who is basically Godzilla.

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    I mean if we're going from canon appearances rather than in game, I think only Zim, Danny, The Avatar characters and the TMNT have any fighting experience.

So in a fight they would be the Badasses, and Nigel, Spongebob, the Louds (although they do brawl alot internally), etc. should probably not get in a Kahzan battle.

That said I'm glad they chose Reptar as the Rugrats rep.
    Spongebob has fought (and in fact regularly spars with Sandy, who has plenty of feats of being a skilled martial artist with super strength). And Powdered Toast Man is essentially a superhero parody, and has shown super strength, superspeed, and flight. And Reptar is a giant lizard parody of Godzilla.

Nigel, April O'Neil (at least the version they're using), Patrick, The Louds, Oblina, Helga, Ren and Stimpy, and Catdog are not exactly fighters.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    Spongebob has fought (and in fact regularly spars with Sandy, who has plenty of feats of being a skilled martial artist with super strength).
    Spongebob... varies wildly based on the story. Some of them he's all "Sponges don't have a nervous system, I can't feel pain", and sometime he considers it a feat of manliness that he ONLY cried for 24 hours because of a splinter or something.

And Powdered Toast Man is essentially a superhero parody,
    I didn't really watch Ren and Stimpy, so I didn't know his feats.

and has shown super strength, superspeed, and flight. And Reptar is a giant lizard parody of Godzilla.
    Did we ever actually see Reptar doing anything in the shows in a show? I remember the toys and the stroller, and Reptar on Ice, but don't remember actually seeing Reptar do anything in any movies or anything.

Nigel, April O'Neil (at least the version they're using), Patrick, The Louds, Oblina, Helga, Ren and Stimpy, and Catdog are not exactly fighters.
    I vaguely recall Helga running the streets of Hey Arnold! with an iron fist. She had even the local bully boy scared of her. She and the Louds could form a separate kids' league that would cater to their weight class.

Oh I want to point out that while the Loud kids are pretty scrappy, at least one of them has Wolverine+ levels of regen. When they do the cloud brawls, sometime bodyparts will pop out. Usually a tooth, which would be easy enough to hide, but at least once it was an EYEBALL! And yet afterward they had all 22 of their eyeballs.

I think The Blind Bandit, Powdered Toast Man, & Sandy should not be underestimated.

I think Fairly Oddparents could have been represented - Jorgen, perhaps?

Incredible Member

Pfft. They all lose to Helga Pataki and Old Betsy.

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    I would say Sandy and Powdered Toast Man have fighting experience.

Incredible Member

The problem with the tmnt characters isn't that they aren't skilled, but in a standard arena, they are missing their stealth that allows them to fight outside their weight class.

plus you can't shine their other great ability: really good teamwork.

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

Going off the Ren & Stimpy comic in which he battles Spider-Man, Powdered Toast Man has:

-Superhuman Strength and Durability sufficient to get into a straight punch-up with Spider-Man (including punching him through a brick wall).
    -Flight (speed not really shown)
    -"Corrosive Croutons" fired from an arm-pit fart; not sure if they're actually acidic, but they did knock Spider-Man back a bit
    -Raisin Breath (fires a barrage of raisins, though Spider-Man was able to block it with a web)
    -Razor Bread Barrage, in which he fires a spread shot/multi-shot salvo of razor-sharp toast
    -Membrane Breading, blowing a huge wad of snot-goo out of his nose which quick-hardens to form a concrete-like prison, which it took Spider-Man a dozen panels of dramatic self-pep talking while straining his muscles before he broke free
    -Weak to getting soaked with milk, which causes him to flop into a wet sprawl on the ground, too weak to stand
    -Popeye-esque recharge of his strength by gulping down a can of Powdered Toast, recovering him from being milk-drenched, back to full strength

I'm not sure how much that carries over into his cartoon or game feats.

Incredible Member

Now that Star Trek Prodigy has dropped, can we get Captain Janeway as DLC?

Quote Originally Posted by Twickster View Post
    Also, in-fiction Reptar, who is basically Godzilla.
    It looks like Godzilla, but due to international copyright laws, it’s not.