Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Yay, remembered to unsubscribe this time.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by pkingdom View Post
    There was a Dark Beast, who swallowed a plant;
    He swallowed a plant, to catch a man
    I don't know why, he swallowed a man
    Perhaps he'll die
    Hahahaha Beast is definitely a goner ,if it comes to that

Ultimate Member

So with Beast having a very close and intimate understanding of how the enemy can weaponize their bodies so that their killers come to harm, I wonder if it's occurred to him to do the same with all the Wolverine, Domino and Quentin bodies he's sending up there. Lacing them, without their knowledge, with telefloronic spores or whatever nonsense, to kill or subvert all of the people up there, which Nimrod won't be able to do much to save, since he's more of an adaptive super-weapon than a super-healer.

Then again, perhaps Nimmy'd save the Orchis people by infecting them with nano and turning them all into Omega Sentinels, and another of Hank's brilliant plans would end up biting Krakoa in the butt.

I hadn’t noticed as much because of the way he talks in 3rd person lately, but even poor Black Tom has lost his accent.. what’s with the writers now? Is this a conscious effort to make characters less distinguishable in the way they talk? Are they afraid of offending people? That’s the way they talk! Make them “sound” like they’re supposed to.

Oh, and I hope Beast dies and gets rezzed as the 80’s Beast.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    So with Beast having a very close and intimate understanding of how the enemy can weaponize their bodies so that their killers come to harm, I wonder if it's occurred to him to do the same with all the Wolverine, Domino and Quentin bodies he's sending up there. Lacing them, without their knowledge, with telefloronic spores or whatever nonsense, to kill or subvert all of the people up there, which Nimrod won't be able to do much to save, since he's more of an adaptive super-weapon than a super-healer.

Then again, perhaps Nimmy'd save the Orchis people by infecting them with nano and turning them all into Omega Sentinels, and another of Hank's brilliant plans would end up biting Krakoa in the butt.
    Oh don't you worry,those Wolverine skeletons are going to be put to good use, you best believe! My hunch fusing adamantium skeletons, residual mutant DNA, Nimrod nanites..what could go wrong? A whole squad of superpowered omega sentinels coming right up.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    Oh don't you worry,those Wolverine skeletons are going to be put to good use, you best believe! My hunch fusing adamantium skeletons, residual mutant DNA, Nimrod nanites..what could go wrong? A whole squad of superpowered omega sentinels coming right up.
    Has anyone else read the Ultimate X-Men/Ultimate Fantastic Four that is basically Wolverine becomes a bunch of sentinels and kills everyone or is that just me? Cyclops is using Captain America's shield because most of the heroes were depowered. It was a pretty good story, and this kind of seems like set up for more of that.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    Has anyone else read the Ultimate X-Men/Ultimate Fantastic Four that is basically Wolverine becomes a bunch of sentinels and kills everyone or is that just me? Cyclops is using Captain America's shield because most of the heroes were depowered. It was a pretty good story, and this kind of seems like set up for more of that.
    I haven't , but sounds fun

Quote Originally Posted by JJS View Post
    I look forward to the 6 pages Colossus appears on and does nothing.

The most shat upon X-Man ever.
    And it does not help that a certain x-editor has gone on record saying he "hates" Colossus.

In a year or so we will have another cover with Peter with blood on his hands, and he will show up for a few pages, then "retires" again, until the next cycle, with a cover with him and blood on his hands...