Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    I hope someone other than Synch or Jean gets to handle Nightmare. This would be a great opportunity for Laura especially.
    Exactly. It is time for other members to shine too. I hope Laura or Rogue would defeat Nightmare.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Exactly. It is time for other members to shine too. I hope Laura or Rogue would defeat Nightmare.
    Or both
    They deserve it

And that might help Laura's characterization, make her less Logan and more herself
    Last edited by rhaenylis; 10-08-2021 at 03:27 AM.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

I was about to complain that it's Nightmare again but Duggan is doing well with these one-shot stories.

Artist took some liberties with that Scott and baby Cable panel.

Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    Isn't Nightmare supposed to have white skin though? I mean real white skin. Not peach.
    I think you need to see an optometrist if you think Nightmare is peach coloured here.

Quote Originally Posted by sensormellow View Post
    I wonder what Sunfire's nightmare would be.
    Anime getting cancelled.
    "Cable was right!"

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    Question if anyone knows - When exactly did Nightmare come back? Last I saw he was eaten(?) by Amatsu-Mikaboshi.
    He was in Avengers No Road Home as well. I doubt he can die anyway.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by sensormellow View Post
    I wonder what Sunfire's nightmare would be.
    Rogue or legs.

Mighty Member

Pepe Larraz's art is fantastic as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by ericng View Post
    It is Javier Pina.

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

I hope someone other than Synch or Jean gets to handle Nightmare. This would be a great opportunity for Laura especially.
    Exactly. I think that we've had some great things happen for some of the team members thus far, but others have yet to have something to shine on. I'd really like Rogue, Laura, or Shiro to have a major role in this issue with dealing with the threats.

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Artist took some liberties with that Scott and baby Cable panel.
    Given that the text specifically says "times" and it's his dream/nightmare I don't see why it is a "liberty" to show that he is still tormented by that decision and showing a tenderness in how he sees it in his dream/nightmare. If you're going to try and clock them on that, Jean personally roasting the D'Bari as Dark Phoenix is more of a liberty than Nathan not having the TO virus in the panel.

Quote Originally Posted by Starchilde View Post
    If every character of the team gets the nightmares, this is going to be a very good opportunity for Duggan to do Polaris right. I expect to see something about the massacre of Genosha and the plane accident.
    I sincerely hope we see somthing like this. It'd be a wasted opportunity to ignore all that trauma.
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

Mighty Member

I feel like some of y'all forget who did what.

Cause in issue 2, Sunspot was the one who took care of the Annihilation Wave and Lorna was the one who did the most defending the town from the initial onslaught.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    A deep dive into characters psyche please, don't be a monster fighting issue.

You are expecting a lot, the formula so far has been that, and if Duuggan delves into some it will most likely be Jean and Synch, no one else, like Zzzzzzz up to now.

Obviously I hope I'm wrong, but I'm not optimistic, according to Duggan, each issue would be focused and each of the protagonists would have an issue where they would be the most important not only of the team, but of all Marvel.
    This has obviously been a lie when we've only had two Zzzzx character development
    Last edited by Sylarmax; 10-08-2021 at 07:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Jean needs to take it to Nightmare and do to him what she did to Knull!
    And what exactly did she do?
    In addition SHe to being semi fainted, Knull was injured by Thor, and surpassed by new Venom, the others were only there as filling.

She had her merit for facing him, but neither is She did something relevant like Thor who wounded him and was named throughout the event as the most powerful of those who were there, or new Venom who was truly the savior.
    Let's not exaggerate either, anyone who didn't read the event would think from that post that Jean defeated him or was a key piece lol and no.
    Last edited by Sylarmax; 10-08-2021 at 07:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ericng View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    It is Javier Pina.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZephyrSurf View Post
    I feel like some of y'all forget who did what.

Cause in issue 2, Sunspot was the one who took care of the Annihilation Wave and Lorna was the one who did the most defending the town from the initial onslaught.
    hahaha the disrespect.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    Now I want Synch and Jean to be the ones to handle him together. To be fair, though, going by how Duggan has written this team, they will all get a piece of him and be instrumental in handling him, which I'm certainly not against.
    WTF .... Realy ?? All team? Lol hell no , For now this team es Synch and Jean solo X_x

There are 12 Issues of this team, and it seems the story of only the two of them so far, I have serious doubts that this will honestly change XD, hopefully I am wrong, but other times I have been right, the previous issue many said on the cover that the Central focus would be Rogue and Laura, and nothing is further from reality, the focus was the usual two Zzzz.