Artist: Miguel Mendonca

spoilers:
    Everybody called it. Poor Hal .
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    Parallaxed again.
    end of spoilers
    It is already a character trait.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Wow, didn't expect to see that ever happening.

I thought Johnny's theory was wrong, but it looks like he was right on this one.

Well at least going by the preview he doesn't appear to be an actual traitor like I expected he would turn out to be after Superman previously abandoned him. Though I do find it curious that DC changes management and suddenly he's being possessed by evil beings again. Feels a little too coincidental perhaps, but that line of thinking rarely leads to anything productive anyway as many of us GL fans are all too painfully familiar with. Once you go down that "Management wants to destroy your favorite" road, it's hard to come back so I better not venture too far down there.
    Last edited by Johnny; 10-09-2021 at 03:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    Well at least going by the preview he doesn't appear to be an actual traitor like I expected he would turn out to be after Superman previously abandoned him. Though I do find it curious that DC changes management and suddenly he's being possessed by evil beings again. Feels a little too coincidental perhaps, but that line of thinking rarely leads to anything productive anyway as many of us GL fans are all too painfully familiar with. Once you go down that "Management wants to destroy your favorite" road, it's hard to come back so I better not venture too far down there.
    Again? In the original story he never was possessed or at least I don't remember it being so. As soon as all my GLs arrive I will know for sure. That fear cockroach thing was silliness introduced Geoff Johns. I wonder if it would have been as successfully absent the EVS art.