1) Emma Frost
    2) Sebastian Shaw
    3) Kate Pryde

Summer
    1) Storm
    2) Nightcrawler
    3) Banshee

BANNED

Abolish the Quiet Council, We need a Senete or a Congress for better representation of Krakoa´s citizens.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Emma Frost, Emma Frost, Emma Frost and Emma Frost.

Can't believe no one's joked about it.

Ugh. I forgot Selene. She really should take Apocalypse's spot.

Wanted to rotate everyone out except Xavier, Magneto, and Emma (who has moved into Autumn section).

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by MYCMTSC View Post

Wanted to rotate everyone out except Xavier, Magneto, and Emma (who has moved into Autumn section).
    So the three manipulators in chief, still in charge? I don't know the future but I doubt all 3 will be on the council. Revealing about Moira is one thing, retaining the position of leadership by doing so belatedly after the Inferno fallout is another. Then again Shaw killed Kate and is still on the council so I doubt the writers really believe in consequence

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    So the three manipulators in chief, still in charge? I don't know the future but I doubt all 3 will be on the council. Revealing about Moira is one thing, retaining the position of leadership by doing so belatedly after the Inferno fallout is another. Then again Shaw killed Kate and is still on the council so I doubt the writers really believe in consequence
    Does keeping information about a possible future that may never come to past, not revealing the status of someone thought dead and not resurrecting a handful of precogs for the moment really warrant dire consequences? Those three things versus creating a viable mutant homeland and gifting mutants immortality, which is more important? Mutants face annihilation and genocide on a regular basis, is finding out about a possible dire future really some unforgivable sin. So Moira is alive and a mutant, is that anyone's business besides perhaps Proteus, Rahne and Sean. And as far as the no precogs, well Xavier and Magneto have told Moira that is a temporary thing. And also as I've said no one is owed resurrection. Nothing Xavier, Magneto and Moira have done warrants losing power, they are the power; they made all this possible. And what if Krakoa itself decides it supports Xavier and Magneto, some seem to forget that the island itself has a mind, will and voice of it's own. I think it would be beyond bad writing if the founders get booted from their own creation, especially since this all began with the three of them coming together to save mutantkind.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

[Spring]
    Kate Pryde....Red Queen
    Monet St Croix....Black Queen
    Warren Worthington III...White King

[Summer]
    Danielle Moonstar....Mirage
    Kurt Wagner....Nightcrawler
    John Proudstar....Thunderbird

[Autumn]
    Ororo Munroe....Storm
    Jean Grey....Esper
    Callisto....Callisto

[Winter]
    Irene Adler....Destiny
    Hank McCoy....Beast
    Selene Gallio....Selene

Spring is as is, the Hellfire Trading Company/X-Corp. Emma operates as the Lady Imperial but doesn't interfere with the politics of Krakoa. The Summer council is all about the future of Krakoa and building the culture there. The Autumn council are the primary seat of power, headed up by individuals that have proven in the past they have what it takes to operate on a political world stage - and remain trustworthy. The Winter council are the ones that are a necessary evil, though no one quite likes them.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by The tall man View Post
    Does keeping information about a possible future that may never come to past, not revealing the status of someone thought dead and not resurrecting a handful of precogs for the moment really warrant dire consequences? Those three things versus creating a viable mutant homeland and gifting mutants immortality, which is more important? Mutants face annihilation and genocide on a regular basis, is finding out about a possible dire future really some unforgivable sin. So Moira is alive and a mutant, is that anyone's business besides perhaps Proteus, Rahne and Sean. And as far as the no precogs, well Xavier and Magneto have told Moira that is a temporary thing. And also as I've said no one is owed resurrection. Nothing Xavier, Magneto and Moira have done warrants losing power, they are the power; they made all this possible. And what if Krakoa itself decides it supports Xavier and Magneto, some seem to forget that the island itself has a mind, will and voice of it's own. I think it would be beyond bad writing if the founders get booted from their own creation, especially since this all began with the three of them coming together to save mutantkind.
    I don't think they necessarily warrant being knocked off,and you are right maybe Krakoa has a say(though I doubt it will speak up for them.)We are in a contrived situation by the writers with my thinking cap on no way in hell do Krakoans boot off their founding fathers coz they tried to buck fate and get a win despite always losing.If anything this would unite the mutants around them.For them to be booted off I think the deception of Moira must really be egregious for example either Krakoa flowers despite their healing of cognitive ailments and prolonging life also suppress the X-gene long term or it was Moira's advice using Destiny's diaries who via Xavier told Xmen to invade Orchis base that would result in CoV's Serafina to escape and alert the CoV base to go to level 3 evolution and then told Xavier to send Darwin in knowing that CoV would evolve to level 4 .For me it's down to the writers, if they put forward this reveal,Xavier and Magnus could forfeit their seats based on negligence or lack of 'due diligence'
    Last edited by Rev9; 10-16-2021 at 09:39 AM.

I would scrap it, or at least introduce elections.

Extraordinary Member

Really surprised to see people picking Colossus to be on the council or a captain. Most of the other picks have a baseline of intelligence or leadership skills.

Another post made me think of this and the drama. lol.

Emma/Maddie/Mystique as the new Spring council bringing in the change. The faces and politics of Krakoa, i would put Storm here but she is on Arraki council. They deal with the underbelly and the diplomats as well as the magical community.
    Selene/Exodus/Farouk become the new Summer council ushering in an age of training and wonder for whats to come. This part of the council will be heavily involved with the younger mutants where we know they are anti heros and proably not the best to be training children but this is also where they shine and we see their regrets and humanity.
    Fall Council
    Storm/Nightcrawler/Betsy They are more hands off but deal with the structure of krakoa as they have other things. Nightcrawler will get that spark thing together with their help. Public Relations. Mutant/Human outreach which connects to Sol/Arrako etc.
    Winter Council
    Cable/Bishop/Tempo
    This is the seat that deals with all threats to any part of the other part of the council seasons. Future knowledge x2 plus time powers.
    And replacing Doug in his seat as the 13th member with a vote would be destiny who through her future knowledge is also able to communicate with Krakoa.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    Thought
    -Magneto
    -Storm
    -Synch

Action
    -Jean
    -Wolverine
    -An even older Cable

Connection
    -Gambit
    -Iceman
    -Emma

Reflection
    -Trinary
    -Prodigy
    -The Cuckoos

This took way too long and I'm not sure that I am satisfied with it.
    Thank you for doing something different with the concept
    “The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”

Summer, representing the "elder statesmen" of Krakoa:
    Moira X
    Lorna Dane
    Sean Cassidy

Spring, representing the younger mutants:
    Dani Moonstar
    Kate Pryde
    Julio Richter

Winter, representing SWORD:
    Abigail Brand
    Joanna Cargill
    Takashi Matsuya

Autumn, representing significant voices in the community and culture:
    Jumbo Carnation
    Betsy Braddock
    Maddie Pryor

Yearly elections will be held.
    You are my favorite thing, Peter. My very favorite thing.

The new Quiet Council

Sem título.jpg