Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Mighty Member

Xavier and Magneto step down due to their lies. Sinister gets kicked out too. Storm steps down since she is the Queen of Sol. Sebastian leaves.

The rest can stay.

Autumn
    1) Sunspot (New)
    2) Iceman (New)
    3) Monet (New)

Winter
    1) Scarlett Witch (New, but only if she's made a mutant again and having her w Exodus means drama)
    2) Exodus
    3) Mystique

Spring
    1) Emma Frost
    2) Selene (New, she can be the villain of the council who eventually gets kicked out)
    3) Kate Pryde

Summer
    1) Nightcrawler
    2) Destiny (New)
    3) Moonstar (New)

Xavier, Magneto, Sinister, Exodus, Shaw, and Beast all step down after the nature of their secrets are revealed. Moira steps forward from the shadows and begrudgingly accepts Destiny/Mystique's insights to try to forge a new path forward.

Autumn-Air/Metal-Communication-central command, strategy, contingencies, forecast

Storm(taking Xavier's)-Destiny(taking Apocalypse's)-Xorn(taking Magneto's)

Direct Envoy: Captain Cyclops

Field Operatives: X-Men Blue- Jean, Polaris, Rogue, Sunfire, Synch, Tempo, Triage
    X-Men Gold-Cable, Gambit, Khora, Bei, Cypher, Warlock, Manifold

Winter-Water-Survival-genetics, counterintelligence, infiltration, black ops

Moira(Sinister's)-Mystique(retains)-Wolverine(Exodus's)

Direct Envoy: Captain Commander Bishop

Field Operatives: X-Force-Director Sage, Warpath, X23, Mercury, Bedlam, Shatterstar, Rictor, Frenzy, Tarot, Emplate, Cipher, Threnody, Selene, Shadow King, Gamemaster

Spring-Earth/Wood-Stability-agriculture, economics, arts, marketing

Emma(retains)-Flourish(Kate's)-Monet(Sebastian's)

Direct Envoy: Captain Psylocke

Field Operatives: Admiral Pryde commander of the X-Corporation Fleet(comprised of ships and space/airships), Archangel CXO of X-Corporation, Forge, Whiz Kid, Colossus, Rachel, Trinary, Jambo, Skein, Multiple Man, Mondo, Empath, Shinobi Shaw, Iceman, Hub, Shola Inkosi

Summer-Fire-Vision-youth, spirituality, recreation, culture, education

Sunspot(Storm's)-Nightcrawler(retains)-Prodigy(Jean's)

Direct Envoy: Captain Magik

Field Operatives: Generation NeXt-Moonstar, Karma, Jubilee, Chamber, Husk, Skin, Beak, Angel, Cuckoos, Dust, Hellion, Hijack, Wind Dancer, Nature Girl, Armor, Gateway, M-Twins, Kid Omega, Bling!, Infectia, Stigmata, Leech and Artie, Banshee
    Last edited by yogaflame; 10-09-2021 at 01:16 PM.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Xavier, Magneto, Sinister, Exodus, Shaw, and Beast all step down after the nature of their secrets are revealed. Moira steps forward from the shadows and begrudgingly accepts Destiny/Mystique's insights to try to forge a new path forward.

Autumn-Air/Metal-Communication-central command, strategy, contingencies, forecast

Field Operatives: X-Men Blue- Jean, Polaris, Rogue, Sunfire, Synch, Tempo, Triage

Field Operatives: X-Force-Director Sage, Warpath, X23, Mercury, Bedlam, Shatterstar, Rictor, Frenzy, Tarot, Emplate, Cipher, Threnody, Selene, Shadow King

Field Operatives: Admiral Pryde commander of the X-Corporation Fleet(comprised of ships and space/airships), Archangel CXO of X-Corporation, Forge,
    Colossus, Rachel, Trinary, Jambo, Skein, Multiple Man, Mondo, Empath, Shinobi Shaw, Iceman, Hub, Shola Inkosi

Field Operatives: Generation NeXt-Moonstar, Karma, Jubilee, Chamber, Husk, Skin, Beak, Angel, Cuckoos, Dust, Hellion, Hijack, Wind Dancer, Nature Girl,
    Gateway, M-Twins, Kid Omega, Bling!, Infectia, Stigmata, Leech and Artie, Banshee
    This is very well thought out. Bravo.

Astonishing Member

Field Operatives: X-Force-Director Sage, Warpath, X23, Mercury, Bedlam, Shatterstar, Rictor, Frenzy, Tarot, Emplate, Cipher, Threnody, Selene, Shadow King

Field Operatives: Admiral Pryde commander of the X-Corporation Fleet(comprised of ships and space/airships), Archangel CXO of X-Corporation, Forge,
    Colossus, Rachel, Trinary, Jambo, Skein, Multiple Man, Mondo, Empath, Shinobi Shaw, Iceman, Hub, Shola Inkosi

Field Operatives: Generation NeXt-Moonstar, Karma, Jubilee, Chamber, Husk, Skin, Beak, Angel, Cuckoos, Dust, Hellion, Hijack, Wind Dancer, Nature Girl,
    Gateway, M-Twins, Kid Omega, Bling!, Infectia, Stigmata, Leech and Artie, Banshee
    What secrets does Exodus have? Brother has been above reproach when compared to the rest of the QC circus. Don't be hatin

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    What secrets does Exodus have? Brother has been above reproach when compared to the rest of the QC circus. Don't be hatin
    He's been rather boring overall this run, so in my headcanon he's been corrupting the youth and that is revealed during the course of Inferno, causing him to step down(and positioning him to stir up an anti-human crusade with his Krakoa Youth brigade).
    Last edited by yogaflame; 10-09-2021 at 10:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Su_Whisterfield View Post
    This is very well thought out. Bravo.
    Thanks.

Astonishing Member

He's been rather boring overall this run, so in my headcanon he's been corrupting the youth and that is revealed during the course of Inferno, causing him to step down(and positioning him to stir up an anti-human crusade with his Genosha Youth brigade).
    Corrupting? So he's supposed to lie that SW caused the dwindling of mutant numbers to their lowest in history? I admit when you say he has been 'boring' .I won't lie as a fan of his I am perplexed they have given him absolutely no story all this time.I wouldn't jump the gun and claim he is corrupting Krakoa's kids though, not even close ..That title (although cleverly couched as training for now ) could go to Mr.Farouk Amahl. I will wait for Inferno to conclude before calling for Exodus' head. I think if anyone will call Exodus to quit , it will be himself walking away from the circus the QC has been turned into by his peers .Guy has been 100% pro Krakoa so far.

I'm almost 100% sure they gave the only Omega Level Telekinetic the job of looking after the children so when they are invaded they can be evacuated ASAP

Exodus is perfect for the job with the added bonus of teleportation

I have no qualms with Exodus, I am just working with the meager crumbs Hickman left on the table[for him].

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    I'm almost 100% sure they gave the only Omega Level Telekinetic the job of looking after the children so when they are invaded they can be evacuated ASAP

Exodus is perfect for the job with the added bonus of teleportation
    Maybe ,but with the amount of Krakoa gates around ,I think he will be part of those fighting.As an Omega tk, he could try to disintegrate Nimrod into a nano cloud(like Jean did to the plantinels in Terra Verde) don't know if it will be enough...Lets wait and see

Astonishing Member

I have no qualms with Exodus, I am just working with the meager crumbs Hickman left on the table[for him].
    I hear you on that, hope he goes down swingin.

Mighty Member

Amusing that so many want to boot Xavier and Magneto (the founding fathers) off the council. There would be no QC, no resurrections, no miracle drugs, no Krakoa without them but people want them gone. Those two along with Moira have done more for mutantkind than any other mutant but they get no credit or appreciation. I don't see Xavier or Magneto stepping down from the QC to appease anyone. They are far to invested in the survival of mutantkind, they have been for decades. Long before the X-men were even a thing. The idea that Charles and Erik need to be sidelined so Emma and company can take the reins is delusional. They have no concept of what the dire future holds, what is on the horizon for mutants. Xavier, Magneto and Moira created Krakoa to try and avert that coming doom and they get criticism and scorn for it. Let say the three founders are exiled, what happens then? Is clueless Emma and her puppets going to stop homo novissima or the phalanx. Will they rely on Destiny, does she know the extent of the looming destruction? Face it, without Xavier, Magneto and Moira mutantkind is royally screwed. And the idea that Charles and Erik would voluntarily step down, especially after investing so much into mutantkind's survival is wishful thinking. This all sounds like hurt feelings on some who think their favorites should be let in on the big secret. That it's some slight that certain characters aren't in the know. Some see this as some unforgivable sin. The funny thing is that Xavier and Magneto formed the QC, invited the other members and gave them their seats. Did they have to, no they didn't. They didn't have to do anything, just throw up their hands and say the hell with it. But they didn't, they are actively working to prevent "mutants always lose" from coming to past. But it's all they are the bad guys because they didn't tell anyone or they won't ressurect Destiny or their arrogant or whatever the current accusation against them is. I don't see Xavier or Magneto stepping down or leaving the QC, they have put in too much effort and come to far to let petty power grabs and butthurt feelings get in the way of their goals. But then again writers with agendas are the great equalizers.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by The tall man View Post
    Amusing that so many want to boot Xavier and Magneto (the founding fathers) off the council. There would be no QC, no resurrections, no miracle drugs, no Krakoa without them but people want them gone. Those two along with Moira have done more for mutantkind than any other mutant but they get no credit or appreciation. I don't see Xavier or Magneto stepping down from the QC to appease anyone. They are far to invested in the survival of mutantkind, they have been for decades. Long before the X-men were even a thing. The idea that Charles and Erik need to be sidelined so Emma and company can take the reins is delusional. They have no concept of what the dire future holds, what is on the horizon for mutants. Xavier, Magneto and Moira created Krakoa to try and avert that coming doom and they get criticism and scorn for it. Let say the three founders are exiled, what happens then? Is clueless Emma and her puppets going to stop homo novissima or the phalanx. Will they rely on Destiny, does she know the extent of the looming destruction? Face it, without Xavier, Magneto and Moira mutantkind is royally screwed. And the idea that Charles and Erik would voluntarily step down, especially after investing so much into mutantkind's survival is wishful thinking. This all sounds like hurt feelings on some who think their favorites should be let in on the big secret. That it's some slight that certain characters aren't in the know. Some see this as some unforgivable sin. The funny thing is that Xavier and Magneto formed the QC, invited the other members and gave them their seats. Did they have to, no they didn't. They didn't have to do anything, just throw up their hands and say the hell with it. But they didn't, they are actively working to prevent "mutants always lose" from coming to past. But it's all they are the bad guys because they didn't tell anyone or they won't ressurect Destiny or their arrogant or whatever the current accusation against them is. I don't see Xavier or Magneto stepping down or leaving the QC, they have put in too much effort and come to far to let petty power grabs and butthurt feelings get in the way of their goals. But then again writers with agendas are the great equalizers.
    I don't think Magneto and Xavier deserve to be off the council they themselves created, and in fact I doubt they will be booted off if it was a fair vote.I just think when I see Emma resurrecting them both.It seems to me the writers are setting her up to lead.It's a tactical error imo ,for example if it is revealed Moira is a villain who duped them.Should they really be held to some perfect standard as if they let this happen to themselves? My only gripe is Xavier( if he looks back and assuming Moira is on their side ) is not doing himself any favours or winning himself smart guy awards..He put Mystique in a position of power ,when he didn't need to .He put her in position to seek leverage and help from backstabbers like Sinister and manipulators like Emma to lead to the very scenario Xavier wanted to avoid.So in story he deserves to pay for his own lack of foresight.I mean if Moira was against Sinister being hired ,how did Xavier think it would go by going against her reservations?(assuming she voiced them) but I'm no writer. To drift off on a tangent for me personally from the very beginning I see the premise was flawed and if the writers choose to break up the council over a mere secret that Xavier and Magneto wanted to buck fate then that is one of the dumbest pretexts ever.The divide among mutantdom is more grounded in a personal choice than some fear of some secret that would divide Krakoa. If Krakoa was a sentient island that resurrected mutants voluntarily and became a sacred secret to mutants that is one thing.The organic schism would be over a sentient Island that feeds on life force and restores mutant lifeforce .A leadership that on the one hand is hell-bent on getting a win and willing to live walking on eggshells not to insult their sentient 'host' +dependent on an indipendent entity granting them resurrections- against, on the other end those who don't want to lose their freedom for fear of being snuffed out by the island.The writers ignored an organic schism in favour of a split over someone believing that mutants will lose to homo-novissima.Moira's secret if revealed now ,would actually only rally the fighters to Xavier's cause to stop Orchis and by way of it humanity, making any technological breakthrough. Now I don't think that mutants becoming an enemy of humanity's ingenuity sells, this in effect positions mutants as the arbiters of human progress.Mutants giving humans pharmaceuticals is progress, terra forming mars is progress, conquering death with protocols is progress .Yet humans embracing sentient machines and transhumanism is a problem?.I think the schism is better served being about how to deal with Krakoa, as an entity they don't control ,not how to go to war to stop human ingenuity. By positioning Krakoa a a powerful geopolitical player , it means going forward the mutants despite all wishful idealism will never yearn for humanity to be their peers because geopolitics is about primacy or carving out advantage.Sure enemies including human enemies would still be faced but at the end of it all ,the set up to fight to control one's fate in the here and now with individual agency is more easily achievable and resonates with audience than being set up to fight a fate in the far off future that is out of your own hands.Then again I'm not the writer.

Fantastic Member

I want the idea of each council member represents a certain group or faction. They have their teams and agents to work for them.

Autumn
    1) Xavier
    2) Magneto
    3) Namor

The leaders. If Apocalypse is still gone ... then Namor is the obvious choice. He gets a top spot and an important vote. Also establishing Atlantis relations.

Captain - Quicksilver

Winter
    1) Sinister
    2) Exodus
    3) Gamesmaster

The troublemakers. Mystique maybe gets Destiny back and they back off or she gets in the pit. Whatever. She's not someone that can be trusted either way. She's out. Gamesmaster is that character who hasn't been explored in a while but has strength and smarts. Selene could fit too but that might be too much.

Captain - Emplate

Spring
    1) Emma Frost
    2) Sebastian Shaw
    3) Sunspot

Berto fits in so much better than Kitty.

Captain - Cannonball

Summer
    1) Storm
    2) Callisto
    3) Moonstar

The Morlocks need some representation and Callisto and Storm together is always fun I guess? Dani gets a nod as a link to the younger mutants.

Captain - Magik

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Whim View Post
    I want the idea of each council member represents a certain group or faction. They have their teams and agents to work for them.

Autumn
    1) Xavier
    2) Magneto
    3) Namor

The leaders. If Apocalypse is still gone ... then Namor is the obvious choice. He gets a top spot and an important vote. Also establishing Atlantis relations.

Captain - Quicksilver

Winter
    1) Sinister
    2) Exodus
    3) Gamesmaster

The troublemakers. Mystique maybe gets Destiny back and they back off or she gets in the pit. Whatever. She's not someone that can be trusted either way. She's out. Gamesmaster is that character who hasn't been explored in a while but has strength and smarts. Selene could fit too but that might be too much.

Captain - Emplate

Spring
    1) Emma Frost
    2) Sebastian Shaw
    3) Sunspot

Berto fits in so much better than Kitty.

Captain - Cannonball

Summer
    1) Storm
    2) Callisto
    3) Moonstar

The Morlocks need some representation and Callisto and Storm together is always fun I guess? Dani gets a nod as a link to the younger mutants.

Captain - Magik
    Not bad at all, I think Storm is better served being fully in the Sol regency. So I'd substitute her with Monet or Xorn maybe even Rachael Summers. And substitute Sinister with Selene for a fresh set of controversy Otherwise good list