Incredible Member

Default 1990s Kane (WWF) vs Michael Myers (Halloween Franchise)

Who takes it?

FBREmNKXIBI3k3t.jpg

Well, Last Man Standing matches are pretty much rules-free, but I don’t think Kane ever repeatedly stabbed anyone, so I’m betting on the one who has killed quite a lot of people.

Extraordinary Member

IIRC, Kane can generate Flame, which is usually something Michael doesn't handle well

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    IIRC, Kane can generate Flame, which is usually something Michael doesn't handle well
    In the old canon, yeah. In the new canon, as Halloween '18 and Kills demonstrates to us, he doesn't give a crap about it.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Non jobing kane would probably win.

Ultimate Member

Old Man Myers has all been confirmed to be "more than a mortal man".

"The more he kills, the stronger he gets" and all that.

I can't see Kane even with his powers putting down Myers for a 10 count. Talk much less a last man standing match.

Astonishing Member

Current trilogy Myers was shot, stabbed and bludgeoned within an inch of his life within IIRC a day so far, probably with zero resting besides the little times when hostilities put him on the floor before remembering he was a Shape with things to do. Doing his signature heavy breathing within a house that was on fire long enough to start collapsing shouldn't have been fun for anybody else either.

But assuming the movie wasn't playing tricks on us, besides implying he's become or becoming an actual boogeyman of Haddonfield for good, by the end of Halloween Kills he's physically much closer to zombie Jason Voorhees than movie 1 or other versions of Michael, able to mow down an armed mob regardless of the seemingly massive damage he had taken so far.
    Last edited by Wildling; 10-16-2021 at 10:06 PM.