Deadpool
    Bale Batman
    Taskmaster
    Ozymandius
    Blade
    X24
    Winter Soldier

Live action versions of all.

They each get all equipment they've been shown to use.

1) In Khazan
    2) In an abandoned cityscape where they have to hunt and take each other down
    3) Bonus: All of the above vs an unarmed Space Marine. They get an hour prep for it.
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Deadpool is the fastest, followed by Ozy then Bucky I'd say.

Bucky is the strongest and toughest, followed by maybe Blade. Ozy is also pretty damned strong.

Bucky is by far the best armed, I guess followed by Wade if he doesn't forget his weapons bag.

In the battle royal between them, I'd favor Bucky somewhat. None of them would sweep 10 retries, or anything.

Against an unarmed Space Marine, they should win. It's stronger and faster then any of them, but not really by a blitz amount, plus they have their own low-end bullet timer with blades and a healing factor - they have two of them. Send in Wade and Laura then have everyone else open up at range with automatic weapons and explosives, and the unarmed Space Marine ought to die.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Oh just to clarify, X24 refers to Wolverine's berserk clone, not a typo for Laura.

Him being there and all adamantium-y was why I allowed everyone weapons instead of just H2H (where they would get chewed up).
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Postmania View Post
    Oh just to clarify, X24 refers to Wolverine's berserk clone, not a typo for Laura.

Him being there and all adamantium-y was why I allowed everyone weapons instead of just H2H (where they would get chewed up).
    I guess... duh... on my part. :-)

He still has to deal with being slower than a few of the people here and not carrying weapons outside of claws IIRC. I don't think that it overly changes the results - Bucky, for instance, is faster, much stronger and more skilled. He still ought to be able to crush or rip out a throat just fine (especially after loading the guy with bullets or explosives), while defending himself with a vibranium arm, which ought to at least get a 10-count. Wade is massively faster and has blades and guns. X-24 would do better than Laura, but still wouldn't win more often than Bucky or Wade (in my book). They just bring more to the table with guns and weapons and speed and skill and strength (for Bucky).

Fakeverine does up the chance even further against the Space Marine, as he can take more punishment and perhaps actually dish some in the delaying action which lets the ranged players lay waste.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan