Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

This is reminding me of an old movie covered on MST3K involving a swarm of killer bees wrecking a town. You know, one of those old "attack of the mutant (X)" movies? A scientist guy (who's the lead) keeps objecting to the tactics of the military as being bad for the environment, despite the bees destroying buildings and exploding cars and factories. So they settle on BLOWING UP A NUCLEAR PLANT to kill them all!

Can we start posting memes of Logan being fooled by 3 foxes in a trenchcoat now?

Is it better or worse if they don't fridge Nature Girl at this point? Like, what if they DON'T throw her into the pit after this murderous rampage? This isn't even like in stuff like X force where they're slaughtering soldiers. This is a bunch of guys just doing average jobs. She's not even going after people like the oil executives.
    Last edited by pkingdom; 10-11-2021 at 10:51 AM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by pkingdom View Post
    This is reminding me of an old movie covered on MST3K involving a swarm of killer bees wrecking a town. You know, one of those old "attack of the mutant (X)" movies? A scientist guy (who's the lead) keeps objecting to the tactics of the military as being bad for the environment, despite the bees destroying buildings and exploding cars and factories. So they settle on BLOWING UP A NUCLEAR PLANT to kill them all!

Can we start posting memes of Logan being fooled by 3 foxes in a trenchcoat now?

Is it better or worse if they don't fridge Nature Girl at this point? Like, what if they DON'T throw her into the pit after this murderous rampage? This isn't even like in stuff like X force where they're slaughtering soldiers. This is a bunch of guys just doing average jobs. She's not even going after people like the oil executives.
    Know what's funner she left krakoa via a gate. Meaning logan know where she was, but was outsmarted and followed 3 foxes from the Dakota to the California coast and not once noticed that it was 3 foxes and not a teenage girl. Thats like a week. Did all the drinking and smoking rune his sense of smell.

As for fringing her. We can't get the nature girl we like back after this. The second half of the issue she walking around covered in the blood of the man she killed with her horns and smiling. Regardless of weather she lives as a new villan or locked in the pit the damage is done. While she wasent killed she took damage neccery to be fridged for logan. If Duggan wanted to do a xmen story about protecting the environment there are better mor informed ways to do but no, we get logan vs fallen student

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    This stuff going on with Nature Girl is like a fever dream. Wtf!
    Maybe she's the one having a fever dream and it will turn out none of this actually happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Paragon View Post
    Maybe she's the one having a fever dream and it will turn out none of this actually happened.
    I would love for this to be the case cause I'm traumatized.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    I would love for this to be the case cause I'm traumatized.
    Random theory: The turtle truly died and Nature Girl went to Nevada to complain, but the twist is that she got heat stroke while she was there and everything since then has been a hallucination.

Incredible Member Lady Midnight's Avatar

So little Curse is a murderer as well.
    My flag is bacon.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Midnight View Post
    So little Curse is a murderer as well.
    They need to justify kathran pryde wanting to fight a child some how.

Wow I think that this story may possibly put all the OOC of Krakoa to shame. They basically took a sweet girl who was in tune with nature and turned her into a human hating murderous echo terrorist. You’d really think that Chuck would either have sent in X-Force or the Marauders by now considering that this has got to be a PR nightmare or simply gotten off his ass and shut her down from across the globe since he’s got Cerebro to boost him and has shown he can use his TP on a global scale. Though in the plus, this is giving me ammo to post these things that I swear the writer watching when writing this

Last edited by Kurolegacy; 10-11-2021 at 11:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Paragon View Post
    Random theory: The turtle truly died and Nature Girl went to Nevada to complain, but the twist is that she got heat stroke while she was there and everything since then has been a hallucination.
    I'm going with your theory cause my brain can't process all this. Thank ya!
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Wow I think that this story may possibly put all the OOC of Krakoa to shame. They basically took a sweet girl who was in tune with nature and turned her into a human hating murderous echo terrorist. You’d really think that Chuck would either have sent in X-Force or the Marauders by now considering that this has got to be a PR nightmare or simply gotten off his ass and shut her down from across the globe since he’s got Cerebro to boost him and has shown he can use his TP on a global scale. Though in the plus, this is giving me ammo to post these things that I swear the writer watching when writing this

That is literally nature girl right now to a scary degree......

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    I have a question about M-Unlimited. Hope someone will answer. I am trying to find out if it is worth 9.99 USD per month.

1 - These Green X-Men, does it come out weekly?
    2 - How many pages is it?
    3 - What else doe M-Unlimited give you if you get a subscription?
    4 - Is is money worth, or only worth if you just start?
    I'm not sure how frequently the "Green X-Men" is released - wasn't it supposed to be weekly or bi-weekly? - but I can say that, for now, paying $9.99 a month is totally worth it for me due to the sheer amount of content available. Basically, you get access to nearly Marvel's entire catalog of comic books. Of course, there are some exceptions - very few, though, such as some sporadic issues and annuals that haven't yet been uploaded - but, overall, it's been amazing to get the chance to read comic books I have always wanted to read but never had the chance to or didn't want to spend the money on TPBs required to do so.

If I were you, I would try it out for a month - it's not like you have to sign a contract or there are any obligations - and if you don't like it, unsubscribe.

Wow, this escalated quickly. Things are going off the rails. Every chapter seems to be getting more and more extreme. I feel bad for the Nature Girl fans, seeing their character do a complete 180 and become a monster. She just jumped straight into insanity. But at this point, it's so ridiculous, off and weird that I can't help but like it. I joked about her killing more humans, but every new issue shows her surpassing my expectations.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

The QC really needs a viable option when it comes to mutants with powers that might cause them to have mental disorders.
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    What did Nature Girl do to deserve that?
    She was happy, this is a sin in this universe, blood must flow.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Every character is someone's favorite. This is just cruel and pointless.