Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

A Marvel villain stages a hostile takeover of Big Belly Burger.

Astonishing Member

a brutal massacre of all characters created by writers I don't like /joke

to be more serious, odds are a secret crisis would need to be proceeded by the owners of one of the big 2 purchasing/licensing the rights to the other without having anti-trust authorities pummel them into oblivion; becuase no way will they both agree to a once off like JL/Avengers again

I'd say maybe plot around Kisment & Eternity's egg thing being the basis of the Ninth Cosmos?

probably precede with some kind of "everyone wrap up your stories/runs asap" build up. Story's end or somesuch
    Last edited by king of hybrids; 11-17-2021 at 04:56 PM.

The Punisher ends up in the DC universe and things descend into absolute chaos when he kills Kid Flash after the events of Heroes in Crisis

Incredible Member Captain Britain of Earth 20's Avatar

Thanagar declares war on the Shi'ar empire meanwhile the Watchers & Monitors watch as a situation between Galactus & the Anti-Monitor is starting.
    Be yourself everyone is taken !! I'm an X-Man trapped in the DC omniverse

Who introduced Vibranium and Adamantium to the DC universe? Was Wakanda involved?

Jax City/Kill The FIremen

The Celestials (1976) are retcon into being Old Gods who weren't killed off when the Source appeared. Darkseid being Darkseid, he decided to enter the Marvel Universe to find the anti-Life Equation there. Instead, he discovers energy found in both his universe and Marvels exist in both. The Dark Lord of Apokolips calls it krackle. So, he plans to harness that power to create his own ALE The Celestials attempts to stop him, but it was too late! Darkseid activates his machine and causes the two universes to enter a Crisis like none other. All of the cosmic being of both are vaporized. Now the heroes must use their powers to stop the spreading of darkseid's krackle. Well, that's all I got for now.

Quote Originally Posted by DABellWrites View Post
    The Celestials (1976) are retcon into being Old Gods who weren't killed off when the Source appeared. Darkseid being Darkseid, he decided to enter the Marvel Universe to find the anti-Life Equation there. Instead, he discovers energy found in both his universe and Marvels exist in both. The Dark Lord of Apokolips calls it krackle.

The DC version of the US government recreates the experiment that gave us Captain America.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRay View Post
    The DC version of the US government recreates the experiment that gave us Captain America.
    Not trying to hijack this comment. But, Johns has a story that involves metahumans and the U.S. government since his 2003 TT run. It appears again with his Superman Theory in DDC.
    Last edited by DABellWrites; 12-08-2021 at 11:28 PM.

Yeah, but I mean one that's meant as a direct answer to Captain America. One that would support the SHRA, at the very least.

Batman is secretly an agent of HYDRA and has been training a sleeper cell(Thunderbolts) in the DC universe.

I think the trick with a Secret Crisis would be mostly be in the publishing, right?

Previous crossovers have happened in their own separate books/series, which could be co-published by Marvel and DC. And that would probably be the case with the main beats of this story, too.

But it *would* be cool to have some sort of secret prologue in the regular books, the same way the Monitor kept peeking at everything during the lead-up to the original CoIE. I suggest having a number of characters in each universe acting notably out-of-character for a few months. At first, nothing big, just an odd comment that no one but the fans pick up on. Then, with two months left, characters start commenting on it ("Clark never has a second cup of coffee," "Tony's never been a fan of BTS."). Finally, in the weeks leading up to the event, the characters do something wildly OOC and flee through a shimmery vortex, leaving their friends/teammates wondering wtf is going on.

Then in the first issue of the crossover event, it's revealed that, for months, certain characters in the DCU have been replaced by Skrulls, and certain characters in the Marvel Universe have been replaced by Manhunter robots. Hilarity ensues.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRay View Post
    Yeah, but I mean one that's meant as a direct answer to Captain America. One that would support the SHRA, at the very least.
    You're right, I just thought it was fun to mention. Again, not hijacking your comment.

Incredible Member Captain Britain of Earth 20's Avatar

Another thought the Ultimate Marvel universe & New 52 DC heroes get stranded together in the Dark Multiverse & their only hope is Dr.Strangefate lol
    Be yourself everyone is taken !! I'm an X-Man trapped in the DC omniverse

Blue Beetle, Azure Avenger, and Deathmetal are the first three heroes to be kidnapped to an unknown location.