Well it’s Christmas week and I think in the spirit of things we can all step back and do one important thing; be kind and acknowledge the creative teams on these books who work hard to bring us our favorite characters in the medium we all enjoy. So take time to speak out and thank the people you read regularly...oh and no bashing, this is supposed to be a nice thing to show people who write that we appreciate them.

Obviously I’ll start things off

1. Thank you Jeremy Adams for one of the best Flash featuring Wally I’ve read in a while. I appreciate fun books and you have certainly given me that.

2. Thank you Joshua Williamson for your great output of books, Robin is currently by far my favorite.

3. Thank you Tom Taylor for your multiple runs that I’ve enjoyed such as Nightwing and Superman: son of kal-el

4. Thank you Phillip Kennedy Johnson for your really cool Action Comics run especially all the Warworld stuff

5. Thank you Geoffrey Thorne for all that you are currently doing with John Stewart and keeping Jo from Far Sector going

6. Thank you Stephanie Phillips for your work on a fun Harley Quinn book and your newest Wonder Woman series

7. Thank you Becky Cloonan for the awesome Wonder Woman adventures that have taken place post-death Metal

8. Thank you Mariko Tamaki for detective comics and the crush and lobo miniseries

9. Thank you John Ridley for introducing the newest Batman in Jace Fox and for your work on The Other History of DC comics

10. Thank you James Tynion for your work on the Batman series and horror comics (yes I’m reading DC vs Vampires)

11. Thank you Matthew Rosenberg for working on DC vs Vampires and Task Force Z

12. Thank you Chip Zdarsky for the red hood storyline in Batman urban legends and your justice league miniseries

13. Thank you Joelle Jones for your introduction of Yara Flor

14. Thank you Brandon Thomas for your continued Aquamen work especially a cool Kaldur miniseries

15. Thank you Ram V for JLD and Swamp Thing

16. Thank you Gene Luen Yang for Batman/Superman and hopefully a good Monkey Prince

17. Thank You Tom King for experimenting with different characters and story types to give interesting reads. Currently enjoying Human Target and Supergirl.

18. Thank you Tim Sheridan for Teen Titans Academy

....oof that was just the writers give me a quick breather for the artists

1. Thank you Mike Hawthorne for making Swamp Thing look so good

2. Thank you Jorge Jimenez for your impressive Batman action scenes

3. Thank you Dexter Soy for your impressive work on titles such as Green Lantern and Suicide Squad

4. Thank you Rafa Sandoval for Teen Titans Academy

5. Thank you John Timms for Superman: son of kal-el

6. Thank you Daniel Sampere for Action Comics

7. Thank you Oliver Coipel for various Batman art

8. Thank you Bruno Redondo for making Nightwing look good

9. Thank you Tom Raney for continued work on Green Lantern

And if I forgot anyone because this is going on for a bit I apologize and thank you for your work this year. Best of luck in the next year as well with your careers.