Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post
    Buried Alien reemerges and begins remembering his life as Barry Allen. it's revealed he actually came from the DC universe after the Death Metal event and working with The Totality. He arrived, time-displaced and with amnesia, in the Marvel universe all those years ago while trying to to find help from other multiverses to protect the earth from some threat from the greater Omniverse.
    As a Flash fan, I LOVE this idea!
    It would also nice to see Access return. It's his job to monitor both universes as he's the only one who can travel between them at will.
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Put Brian Bendis in charge of ALL DC and Marvel comic books, but don't let the fans/readers know that.
    That would be the definition of a CRISIS all right, junto not one I'd be intrested in reading.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Zone View Post
    Other Pitches: Joe Chill was actually the temporarily displaced Burglar from Amazing Fantasy #15.
    That's pretty cool. I'd actually go a little bit further back. The cosmic storm that created the FF was actually and interdimensional leak of the energies of the exploding Krypton traveling through the multiverse. That way, you link the origins of both super-hero universes. And it was all the handiwork of the Time Trapper, who may be an alternate version or a split version of Immortus/Kang.

Peace
    Last edited by Nomads1; 10-14-2021 at 11:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by married guy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post
    Buried Alien reemerges and begins remembering his life as Barry Allen. it's revealed he actually came from the DC universe after the Death Metal event and working with The Totality. He arrived, time-displaced and with amnesia, in the Marvel universe all those years ago while trying to to find help from other multiverses to protect the earth from some threat from the greater Omniverse.
    As a Flash fan, I LOVE this idea!
    It would also nice to see Access return. It's his job to monitor both universes as he's the only one who can travel between them at will.
    Indeed. Great idea! I'd LOVE to read more about "Buried Alien", and what he's been up to these past few decades.

Incredible Member

I would love to see a team up between Captain Carrot and Thor.

Quote Originally Posted by RobinGA View Post
    I would love to see a team up between Captain Carrot and Thor.
    You missed it by THAT much.

Captain Carrot and Throg, FTW!
    I’ll don the mask and wear the cape
    If I am super, how can I wait?

I'm at least a C-Lister! exile001's Avatar

If they're going to do it, I'd love it to start with just a random issue of, say, Spider-man and Flash released in the same month with an unadvertised appearance by one of the other series' characters in the last few pages. For example, Iris West(Allen) rocks up at the Bugle and Curt Connors at S.T.A.R. Labs. No hint on the cover. No promotion. No build up. Just a villain or supporting character for each (to be resolved next issue), so most anybody reading would just have their mind blown.

The final page being just the logo for SECRET CRISIS.

From there we can get more guest appearances, joint miniseries, whatever, all leading up to the big event.
    "Has Sariel summoned you here, Azrael? Have you come to witness the miracle of your brethren arriving on Earth?"

"I WILL MIX THE ASHES OF YOUR BONES WITH SALT AND USE THEM TO ENSURE THE EARTH THE TEMPLARS TILLED NEVER BEARS FRUIT AGAIN!"

"*sigh* I hoped it was for the miracle."

Dan Watters' Azrael was incredible, a constant delight and perhaps too good for this world (but not the Forth). For the love of St. Dumas, DC, give us more!!!

Quote Originally Posted by exile001 View Post
    if they're going to do it, i'd love it to start with just a random issue of, say, spider-man and flash released in the same month with an unadvertised appearance by one of the other series' characters in the last few pages. For example, iris west(allen) rocks up at the bugle and curt connors at s.t.a.r. Labs. No hint on the cover. No promotion. No build up. Just a villain or supporting character for each (to be resolved next issue), so most anybody reading would just have their mind blown.

The final page being just the logo for secret crisis.

From there we can get more guest appearances, joint miniseries, whatever, all leading up to the big event.
    the event than will end all events.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Spectacular Member

Morrison said he wanted the Source Wall to break and the Silver Surfer is on the other side,
    honestly that would have been pretty cool.

Mighty Member

You could probably lead into it with a Doctor Strange run. Have him notice an anomaly In the multiverse and investigate it.
    On the DC side, you could have that anomaly in a superman run or so.
    There’s a tear in the Universe which leads to a 6 or 7 issue mini series. You could have Hickman and Snyder co-writing it and for a while, a number of main titles cross over into this event.
    Then you keep the Universes open, if Marvel and DC remain on friendly terms, have multiple smaller crossovers afterwards.

And hint at the possibility of a wider Event involving some of the image verse and Valiant

I'd start with a new Crisis that merges the DC and Marvel worlds, and show a new world where both sets of characters have always co-existed.
    So we'd have the League of Avengers with Captain America, Iron Man, Wonder Woman and Superman, a huge Batman vs Punisher rivalry, Lex and Norman working together to form a team of super villains while in a power struggle for dominance over each other, etc.
    The main title would tell the big cosmic story of how reality is wrong and needs to be fixed, with a series of minis telling the new history of the merged universe.

I'd start off with Access being pursued by some unseen assailant who finally catches up with him and murders him with an explosive bullet ('PUM! SPAK!'), leaving him with the worlds 'Justice is served.' Cut to Oa, where the Starbrand has appeared as a symbol on the Great Battery. Elsewhen, a massive explosion rips through the TVA headquarters as two mystery beings walk through the rubble to meet face to face. Kang and the Lord of Time. The multiverse will be theirs for the taking.
    Read my free superhero webcomic, The Ill!

http://theill.thecomicseries.com/comics/540/

Spectacular Member

Access stumbles across a world in which all the heroes have been killed and is captured. The villains of this new Earth are bored, so they allow Access to recruit a dozen heroes, si from each universe, to challenge them.

The Pine Barrens NJ in Summer & Winter & Salem Mass. in Spring & Autumn

War between an alternate universe version of the Inhumans & New Genesis would be a start then have the Sliding Albion & the Crime Syndicate attack the Captain Britain Corps & Avengers plus have the Amalgam's SHIELD gather intel on SWORD & SHADE, these events could send Spider Woman, Mockingbird and even Jessica Jones to spy on the DC prime for Earth 616's SHIELD while Holden Carver, Dick Grayson, and John Constantine go to Earth 616 to investigate why alternate earths are spying on each other/
    Beware of spies traveling through your multiverse especially if they wear a 4

I’m thinking probably something where a hero and a villain team up, but the hero is unaware of the villains status or something. So like Apex and Antman work together on some sort of world uniting shrinking tech, but Apex co-opts it in the end to make an army.

The Original Beyonder was really Mister Mxyzptlk that had amnesia due to crossing over and now he remembers...