Default Happosai (Ranma 1/2) VS Jiraiya (Naruto)

The winner gets access to all of the panties in both modes.

Who wins?

Happosai is NOT able to get distracted in this fight and is fully concentrated on winning.

Jiraiya has access to all of the jutsu he is seen using.

Which master wins?

Friendship's Shockwave BitVyper's Avatar

Dunno where the Naruto speed algorithm puts Jiraiya, but I can't recall anything suggesting he's going to be faster than someone who can still get one up on Ranma periodically. Provided I'm not wrong there, at the very least, Happosai can probably moxibustion him
    I am a mighty wizard from magic lands

Quote Originally Posted by BitVyper View Post
    Dunno where the Naruto speed algorithm puts Jiraiya, but I can't recall anything suggesting he's going to be faster than someone who can still get one up on Ranma periodically. Provided I'm not wrong there, at the very least, Happosai can probably moxibustion him
    Oof. That's a nasty one to use. And Happosai would use it in a heartbeat. Not to mention tossing out his bombs constantly. And since its Happosai, chances are Pantyhose Taro will come along and get right in the middle of things as well. Making it a 3 way fight.

I'm not seeing Jiraiya win this. His most powerful abilities require summoning and prep, neither of which he will have time for against Happosai. Sadly the Pervy Sage loses imo.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Hypothetically, Jiraiya could use his pupil's Sexy no Jutsu to get Happosai to drop his guard and get a kunai to the throat when he goes for the glomp, or something like that, but I don't know if that particular option would ever even occur to the Ero-Sennin.
    Last edited by The Drunkard Kid; 10-10-2021 at 11:09 AM.

I dunno if Jiraiya actually knows the sexy no jutsu.

If he did, he'd just use it and play with himself all day and never get any work done..

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kuro View Post
    I dunno if Jiraiya actually knows the sexy no jutsu.

If he did, he'd just use it and play with himself all day and never get any work done..
    I mean, its just a basic Henge no Jutsu, just transforming specifically into a sexy naked girl/guy, and he already saw Naruto do it so he is at least familiar with the concept. I think that the only reason that he doesn't do that is because he's got a strong sense of duty that comes slightly before being a pervert. Also, he probably would black out and/or smack himself out of the transformation before he can do too much.

GOOD LORD, I can't even begin to imagine what would happen if Happosai knew the sexy no jutsu.