Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I'm at least a C-Lister! exile001's Avatar

It's a side-story to another character's event, I wouldn't take it too seriously.

Love that cover! The white suit was always my favourite Doc Ock outfit. I can't wait to see them all inevitably turn on each other.
    "Has Sariel summoned you here, Azrael? Have you come to witness the miracle of your brethren arriving on Earth?"

"I WILL MIX THE ASHES OF YOUR BONES WITH SALT AND USE THEM TO ENSURE THE EARTH THE TEMPLARS TILLED NEVER BEARS FRUIT AGAIN!"

"*sigh* I hoped it was for the miracle."

Dan Watters' Azrael was incredible, a constant delight and perhaps too good for this world (but not the Forth). For the love of St. Dumas, DC, give us more!!!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by exile001 View Post
    It's a side-story to another character's event, I wouldn't take it too seriously.

Love that cover! The white suit was always my favourite Doc Ock outfit. I can't wait to see them all inevitably turn on each other.
    You just wrote the whole story LOL.No but fr, this is probably it.Hopefully we get to see cool alt. versions though.Maybe Superior if he stayed, or End of the earths, etc.Hopefully we get some Peter in this as well, since Doc is helping him not to mention he still hasn't shown up in the solicits.

Peter as an oracle role for this event would be cool, if he stays immobalized.

Astonishing Member

It is a pretty fun cover, I have to agree.

at least it will be Octavious being true to his villainous roots. #OttosNoHero

Fantastic Member

Got really excited with the title thinking it might be some kind of great area Otto making a small team, instead just multiverse red shirt nonsense that is incredibly burned out at this point. Bummer.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    You just wrote the whole story LOL.No but fr, this is probably it.Hopefully we get to see cool alt. versions though.Maybe Superior if he stayed, or End of the earths, etc.Hopefully we get some Peter in this as well, since Doc is helping him not to mention he still hasn't shown up in the solicits.

Peter as an oracle role for this event would be cool, if he stays immobalized.
    As much as I’d love to see Superior again, iirc back in Spider-Verse Otto had made note of him being the only Superior Spider-Man. He wasn’t the only Otto to try as we saw with the Ben Reilly from the same event, but was the only one who succeeded.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    As much as I’d love to see Superior again, iirc back in Spider-Verse Otto had made note of him being the only Superior Spider-Man. He wasn’t the only Otto to try as we saw with the Ben Reilly from the same event, but was the only one who succeeded.
    Oh yeah, nice catch.Then maybe an otto who just became a good person w/out the swap or something.

Glad to see Ock getting to headline something again! He's been a really fun character to follow since Superior. No, he's not redeemed and I don't think Slott ever intended for us to take the end of SSM as redemption, but that doesn't mean he can't be a really fun anti-hero.

Still wanna see another Ock ongoing but this time with him as Ock :P

Now that's disappointing. With all the clone stuff happening, we could get a Spider-Otto and Ock Otto. But no, status Quo.

All-New Member

Better than expected, but still has plenty of room to improve (take a note for the future)
    :-)

Spider-Man: Into the Ottoverse.