Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Oh, man, Storm discussions. Fun.
    Prepare for trouble. Make it double.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    I'm just saying it makes WAY more sense than your average episode of Yu-Gi-Oh.

A lot less standing around talking too.
    We need a like button. :-)
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by Shellhead View Post
    Prepare for trouble. Make it double.
    LOL...

I will say Storm would easily win this. Even if we say both are immune to electrical attacks, Storm still has wind (air), water (mist, rain), temperature manipulation (ice, heat) and two different force-field (EM and Pressure).

More than likely, Pikachu becomes her pet.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    LOL...

I will say Storm would easily win this. Even if we say both are immune to electrical attacks, Storm still has wind (air), water (mist, rain), temperature manipulation (ice, heat) and two different force-field (EM and Pressure).

More than likely, Pikachu becomes her pet.
    If she can get an attack off, she certainly wins. I'm skeptical we can. That clip I posted has Pikachu using legit super speed and super strength. Seems like he can close and cave her skull in to me right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
    If she can get an attack off, she certainly wins. I'm skeptical we can. That clip I posted has Pikachu using legit super speed and super strength. Seems like he can close and cave her skull in to me right now.
    Interesting. Not sure if I consider that super-speed or not. As both trainers (assume human reaction time) were able to call out commands in the middle of the tree parts falling. I really don't know...
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Interesting. Not sure if I consider that super-speed or not. As both trainers (assume human reaction time) were able to call out commands in the middle of the tree parts falling. I really don't know...
    I don't see any reason to assume they have standard human reactions. Ash regularly does things that are superhuman by our standards

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    I don't see any reason to assume they have standard human reactions. Ash regularly does things that are superhuman by our standards
    He's certainly has plenty of super human durability showings and several for strength. Speed isn't a huge leap.

I could also totally believe this feat is SMvsFL mind you... But if you take it at face value Pikachu is crazy.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
    He's certainly has plenty of super human durability showings and several for strength. Speed isn't a huge leap.

I could also totally believe this feat is SMvsFL mind you... But if you take it at face value Pikachu is crazy.
    Also, not unlike Zatch Bell, Pokemon does seem to kind of operate on a "talking is free action," model of action. You have cutaways to trainers giving verbal commands in very small frames of real time because that's how it comes out in the edit.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Also, not unlike Zatch Bell, Pokemon does seem to kind of operate on a "talking is free action," model of action. You have cutaways to trainers giving verbal commands in very small frames of real time because that's how it comes out in the edit.
    I mean so did the X-men. Wolverine is even the quote guy in the TV tropes page.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!