Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    I prefer that they show characters in committed, monogamous relationships as opposed to playing the field.
    100% agreed.Hence the happily

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Jean(and X-men) and Peter did team up again and Jean kissed him albiet on the cheek and told him she was thankful for him and he was a good man IIRC.
    Did everytime those two meet had one kissing the other?

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yeah, it makes sense for Nadia to dislike Peter, because the demise of Parker Industries meant that the Avengers team she was on lost their headquarters. It was Nadia who had to provide a temporary replacement, at her GIRL lab.
    GIRL lab? Really? Lol.

But yeah, that's a more understandable reason to not like Peter.

Her hatred of Peter's Spider-Man though makes no sense. Especially when she doesn't have any problem with Miles.
    I remember reading a random issue (Might've been around the time PI ended) where she tries to excuse it as "spiders are wasps are natural enemies", which Spidey says no, that's bullshit lol.

And the kiss was his way of thanking Jean but uh, yeah, don't molest Spidey
    Lol that's definetly a bit weird, especially if he was dating Gwen and i mean if this was Claremont i could get it (he got weid with that sometimes), but it was Conway, maybe he preferred to see Peter kissing redheads . And hey if Ben and Kaine proved something is that Peter really likes then lol

This also kind of reminds me of Magnero putting the moves on Janet during Secret Wars.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Lol that's definetly a bit weird, especially if he was dating Gwen and i mean if this was Claremont i could get it (he got weid with that sometimes),
    I wonder how many times editors prevented Claremont from putting his fetishes on the comics lol.

but it was Conway, maybe he preferred to see Peter kissing redheads :P.
    Yeah I like to joke about Conway prefering MJ as the redhead waifu, but learning that it was Conway who wrote that random moment of Peter kissing Jean, that makes it funnier, and makes me wonder if it's just MJ or redheads in general .

And hey if Ben and Kaine proved something is that Peter really likes then lol
    Hey now, Annabelle is pink haired, sometimes.

This also kind of reminds me of Magnero putting the moves on Janet during Secret Wars.
    Yeah, no idea what Shooter was thinking, so random lol.

Hickman's Secret Wars had some alternate Sue as Doom's trophy wife, I guess Secret Wars also means it's okay to try out random ships? .

Reminds me this moment happened:

(SW#11)

This is one of the dumb ships Secret Wars got, but man this moment is funny lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    I wonder how many times editors prevented Claremont from putting his fetishes on the comics lol.

Yeah I like to joke about Conway prefering MJ as the redhead waifu, but learning that it was Conway who wrote that random moment of Peter kissing Jean, that makes it funnier, and makes me wonder if it's just MJ or redheads in general

Hey now, Annabelle is pink haired, sometimes.

Yeah, no idea what Shooter was thinking, so random lol.

Hickman's Secret Wars had some alternate Sue as Doom's trophy wife, I guess Secret Wars also means it's okay to try out random ships?

Reminds me this moment happened:

(SW#11)

This is one of the dumb ships Secret Wars got, but man this moment is funny lol.
    Maybe that's why he was booted from the book lol.

I'm sure that is both, he likes MJ a lot, but is partial to redheads overall

Kaine: Pink is close enought.

More like alternate universes are perfect for weird ships. Hell i think that Quicksilver and Gwen ended together in the Age of Apocalypse universe.

Also that one with Colossus actually had a purpose, Shooter wanted to separate Kitty and Piort because of their age difference (Kitty was 13/14, Piort was 18/19).

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Maybe that's why he was booted from the book lol.
    Marvel sure took its sweet time to do that, didn't he write X-Men for like what, 15 years? Lol.

I'm sure that is both, he likes MJ a lot, but is partial to redheads overall
    That reminded me of that time an amnesiac Natasha kissed Spidey:

(MTU#84)

I was wondering if that was by Conway, but it was by Claremont.

Guess it's kinda funny it was Conway, not Claremont, is who made that kiss with Jean happen lol.

More like alternate universes are perfect for weird ships. Hell i think that Quicksilver and Gwen ended together in the Age of Apocalypse universe.
    Yeah I remember hearing that happened, Zdarsky's Two-in-One also had Emma end up with, Silver Surfer lol.

Still though, worth pointing out that was 616 Doom who decided to end up with some alternate Sue, so it's not just a weird alternate universe shipping lol.

Also that one with Colossus actually had a purpose, Shooter wanted to separate Kitty and Piort because of their age difference (Kitty was 13/14, Piort was 18/19).
    Ah yeah, that pedophilia thing lol.

The romance between those two is still really forced, Wolverine even points out how bizarre it is, and that it's probably happening because of that chick's healing:

So yeah, between dating an underage chick and being possibly a victim of weird pheromones, what a weird era for Colossus.

Marvel sure took its sweet time to do that, didn't he write X-Men for like what, 15 years? Lol.

That reminded me of that time an amnesiac Natasha kissed Spidey:

(MTU#84)

I was wondering if that was by Conway, but it was by Claremont.

Guess it's kinda funny it was Conway, not Claremont, is who made that kiss with Jean happen lol.

Yeah I remember hearing that happened, Zdarsky's Two-in-One also had Emma end up with, Silver Surfer lol.

Still though, worth pointing out that was 616 Doom who decided to end up with some alternate Sue, so it's not just a weird alternate universe shipping lol.

Ah yeah, that pedophilia thing lol.

The romance between those two is still really forced, Wolverine even points out how bizarre it is, and that it's probably happening because of that chick's healing:

So yeah, between dating an underage chick and being possibly a victim of weird pheromones, what a weird era for Colossus.
    His book was popular, so they probably let him get away with a lot of **** before they got tired lol. Well for what i understand, Claremont got along pretty well with his editors back then, but once that editor went away and Bob Harras remplaced it, he was fired without much of a glance.

I always forget that Black Widow is technically a Claremazon, wonder what he would have done with Felicia if he got his hands on her (i assure that she would.have given some Bi content long before the 90s lol).

There is also a video of Comic pop called all Spider-Man hook ups that tells you all the issues where Spider-Man was with a woman that he kissed or went on a date with, from Gwen Stacy to that Chinese woman from Slott's run (i think that her name was Lian Tang), there are some weird ones then like Marrow (that for whatever reason the X-Men give a free pass in spite of being an unrepentang murderer, at least Magneto was genuely regretfull and tried to right his wrongs), to the weird like Shanna the She-Devil, wich was surpringly dramatic.

There is also Jean from Age of Apocalypse sleeping with 616 Wolverine in Remender's X-Force, so yeah if the writers sees a chance for a weird ship they take it, althought that one made some amount of sense.

Colossus doesn't have a good track record, i think that his less controversial pairing was with Domino in the Cable and X-Force series, but i can't say how good it was. Speaking of the weird pheromones, Wolverine might be onto something there, because seemingly felt the same for the alien chick but he got over it more easily lol.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

His book was popular, so they probably let him get away with a lot of **** before they got tired lol.
    That and he tried to be sneaky, like using the word for "lover" from another language to hide Mystique's and Destiny's relationship lol.

Well for what i understand, Claremont got along pretty well with his editors back then, but once that editor went away and Bob Harras remplaced it, he was fired without much of a glance.
    Sounds shitty.

I always forget that Black Widow is technically a Claremazon,
    Claremazon? If this is a thing that's been around for a while, I really regret not getting into X-Men earlier, 'cause that's hilarious LOL.

wonder what he would have done with Felicia if he got his hands on her (i assure that she would.have given some Bi content long before the 90s lol).
    Definitely lol.

There is also a video of Comic pop called all Spider-Man hook ups that tells you all the issues where Spider-Man was with a woman that he kissed or went on a date with, from Gwen Stacy to that Chinese woman from Slott's run (i think that her name was Lian Tang), there are some weird ones then like Marrow (that for whatever reason the X-Men give a free pass in spite of being an unrepentang murderer, at least Magneto was genuely regretfull and tried to right his wrongs), to the weird like Shanna the She-Devil, wich was surpringly dramatic.
    Man, I only know Marrow exists 'cause she's in Marvel vs Capcom 2, and why would an unrepetent killed be paired with Spidey? That's half as stupid as him being friends with Wolverine.

There is also Jean from Age of Apocalypse sleeping with 616 Wolverine in Remender's X-Force, so yeah if the writers sees a chance for a weird ship they take it, althought that one made some amount of sense.
    Not as random as Doom getting a Sue to have a Trophy wife I guess.

Speaking of the weird pheromones, Wolverine might be onto something there, because seemingly felt the same for the alien chick but he got over it more easily lol.
    You mean Johnny? In his case it's harder to say 'cause, y'know, it's Johnny, him randomly flirting with some alien chick then getting over her once more serious stuff happens, isn't far fetched for him lol.

That and he tried to be sneaky, like using the word for "lover" from another language to hide Mystique's and Destiny's relationship lol.

Sounds shitty.

Claremazon? If this is a thing that's been around for a while, I really regret not getting into X-Men earlier, 'cause that's hilarious LOL.

Definitely lol.

Man, I only know Marrow exists 'cause she's in Marvel vs Capcom 2, and why would an unrepetent killed be paired with Spidey? That's half as stupid as him being friends with Wolverine.

Not as random as Doom getting a Sue to have a Trophy wife I guess.

You mean Johnny? In his case it's harder to say 'cause, y'know, it's Johnny, him randomly flirting with some alien chick then getting over her once more serious stuff happens, isn't far fetched for him lol.
    Clever devil, i actually like the idea that he has that Mystique and Destiny are the actual parents of Kurt, instead of just Mystique and some random demon that was never mentioned before in Marvel canon.

Claremazon is a term that some fans used with Claremont female characthers, because they tended to be really powerfull, comanding, sexy and pro-active, very often more than the dudes, but it was also Claremont so it also put a lot of his fetishes and also could get overboard with how cool they were (arguably that happened with the entire team after a while, but it was more notiecable with then), so hence that nickname lol.

Marrow is even worse because she actually killed innocent people and is not even apologetic or regrettfull about it. I haven't read the issue thougth, so maybe she just recieved a heavy reboot in charactherization or something, because i'm pretty sure that the first time those two met was in the Operation: Zero Tolerance storyline when she tried to kill him, althought Peter did try to talk out things with her first.

Yeah, i mean Johnny, don't know how i made that mistake lol. I figured that Johnny was affected like Piort, but because he has more expirience with women he was able to brush off the urges more easily than Colossus.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Clever devil, i actually like the idea that he has that Mystique and Destiny are the actual parents of Kurt, instead of just Mystique and some random demon that was never mentioned before in Marvel canon.
    Guess so, but I do like the irony of a heavily Christian character like Kurt being part demon .

Claremazon is a term that some fans used with Claremont female characthers, because they tended to be really powerfull, comanding, sexy and pro-active, very often more than the dudes, but it was also Claremont so it also put a lot of his fetishes and also could get overboard with how cool they were (arguably that happened with the entire team after a while, but it was more notiecable with then), so hence that nickname lol.
    Well, Natasha was not really that in that story, she was generally thinking she was a teacher trying to not fight, only when really cornered she managed to fight.

Guess it goes back to Claremont's other thing where meek women become strong or whatever lol.

Story's actually alright, if a bit silly, plus, it made me learn that Boomerag has the "boom"-erang:

(MTU#83)

And that's just hilarious .

Marrow is even worse because she actually killed innocent people and is not even apologetic or regrettfull about it. I haven't read the issue thougth, so maybe she just recieved a heavy reboot in charactherization or something, because i'm pretty sure that the first time those two met was in the Operation: Zero Tolerance storyline when she tried to kill him, althought Peter did try to talk out things with her first.
    Having her personality change so dramatically for a brief romantic fling with Spidey would be even worse lol.

Yeah, i mean Johnny, don't know how i made that mistake lol. I figured that Johnny was affected like Piort, but because he has more expirience with women he was able to brush off the urges more easily than Colossus.
    Possibly yeah.

Guess it goes back to Claremont's other thing where meek women become strong or whatever lol.
    That's the other side of the Claremazon, if the female characther isn't one, she will be one eventually, Natasha simply wasn't blessed with having Claremont as her regular writer lol. He still use her in his X-Men thought, in Uncanny X-Men 268 when is revealed that Logan saved her when she was a child and she basically considers him an uncle, also it was a WWII story so Cap was there too.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Story's actually alright, if a bit silly, plus, it made me learn that Boomerag has the "boom"-erang:
    Lol, i could swear that Spence made a reference to this at some point, either in his run or in Superior Foes.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

That's the other side of the Claremazon, if the female characther isn't one, she will be one eventually, Natasha simply wasn't blessed with having Claremont as her regular writer lol. He still use her in his X-Men thought, in Uncanny X-Men 268 when is revealed that Logan saved her when she was a child and she basically considers him an uncle, also it was a WWII story so Cap was there too.
    Man Wolverine is everywhere, reminds me he actually met Spidey's parents in Untold Tales#-1 lol.

Checking out the Uncanny#268, I actually speed read it once, but didn't remember the story, just this moment:

Lol, i could swear that Spence made a reference to this at some point, either in his run or in Superior Foes.
    Man, I'll be annoyed if I somehow missed a "Boom"-erang in ASM lol.

It's a J Scott Campbell cover, I think people are thinking a bit too hard about why they're in skin tight leather
    ♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•*

♪ღ♪░NORAH░WINTERS░FOR░SPIDER-WAIFU░♪ღ♪

*•♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•«

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zeitgeist View Post
    It's a J Scott Campbell cover, I think people are thinking a bit too hard about why they're in skin tight leather
    Well, I think we have our reasons for that.

Black Cat is going to be involved with the Infinity Gems very soon, and when these gems are involved, anything can happen. Also, I can't thinking that, even although OMD erased the marriage with MJ, 616's Spider-Man has married two times, actually. The other one was with Black Cat in her annual. I know they were just pretending in a ceremony of the Maggia, but ever since then, I'm not sure if that "marriage" actually counts. Do you imagine MJ's reaction if Felicia mentions it?