Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Well, DC sort of pretends that Harley did absolutely no wrong and it was a victim, so she can team up with DC with absolutely not issue, so Harley is not a psychopath as far as editorial is concerned (except when she kind of is for the lols)
    Ah yes, the "I'm famous so ignore the mass murder I did".A victim twist would be cool af if they took their time and didn't make her a full hero.Deathstoke seems to manage, he's still a horrible human being but great character.

Astonishing Member

I swear, the waiting for this issue is going to kill me!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Ah yes, the "I'm famous so ignore the mass murder I did".A victim twist would be cool af if they took their time and didn't make her a full hero.Deathstoke seems to manage, he's still a horrible human being but great character.

I thought Clownkiller was trying to kill Harley because of what she's done, and the whole point of them meeting was for Harley to acknowledge and take atonement for the horrible stuff she did. That's how it seemed to be in the text.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Well, DC sort of pretends that Harley did absolutely no wrong and it was a victim, so she can team up with DC with absolutely not issue, so Harley is not a psychopath as far as editorial is concerned (except when she kind of is for the lols)
    yeah her being a victim shouldnt be a excuse but whatever
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    I swear, the waiting for this issue is going to kill me!!!
    honestly I'm still failing on why I want the two of them to interact with one other in a positive light? How does being friends with your significant other ex benefit them? Like how often does that occur in real life and it ended up good?
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    honestly I'm still failing on why I want the two of them to interact with one other in a positive light? How does being friends with your significant other ex benefit them? Like how often does that occur in real life and it ended up good?
    I have suspictions about what it could happen in this issue, something absolutely crazy! Of all the people Felicia Hardy could ask for help, why Mary Jane Watson? And the cover where they bear almost the same outfit. I'm really having suspictions, even more considering the last issue where Felicia appears involves the Infinity Stones.