Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Default Mary jane and Black Cat Beyond One shot

Here it is, by Jed Mckay no less
    https://comicbook.com/comics/news/ma...yond-one-shot/

I'm guessing this is part of the person kidnapped in the hospital thing we will see w/ MJ and Peter.Really hope Peter is in this and in a big way, like an oracle role to guide MJ.Also wonder what the twist is.

Personally, MJ Felicia as friends>>> and both should look after Peter if he's hurt like they did in Marvel Knights.
    Last edited by Spiderfan001; 10-11-2021 at 11:32 PM.

Why is MJ dressed like Black Widow?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Why is MJ dressed like Black Widow?
    I think it's her Black cat get up, just a generic skintight black suit.

Ah peters love interest working together the drama that could unfold. I'm guessing this is how the black cat series is continuing since she has been cancelled. First a one shot with Ben and this one shot with MJ. Well I'm expecting a ton of variants for this one issue maybe it turn into a series later
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    I think it's her Black cat get up, just a generic skintight black suit.
    Yeah, she's dressed just like Felicia but minus the fur collar. I'd be surprised if she actually wears that in the story.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yeah, she's dressed just like Felicia but minus the fur collar. I'd be surprised if she actually wears that in the story.
    I doubt it, just something cool that signifies that she's in the action.

Extraordinary Member

MJ getting into super hero stuff?? Like both characters but it seems a little gimmicky to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    MJ getting into super hero stuff?? Like both characters but it seems a little gimmicky to me.
    I'm mean she is already deep into the super hero life even when she isn't with Peter problems still follow her. I just want to see the interactions between her and Felecia hopefully it's some good drama

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

After all the comments McKay has had Felicia make about how much she resents redheads, I'm happy to see he's the one who gets to write the first major interaction between Felicia and MJ since...what, BND ?

Although it's nice to see McKay writing more Felicia and getting to write MJ too (she even gets top billing). I think he'll write her well. Almost makes me wish McKay was one of the main beyond scribes.

Part of me thinks Felicia staged this kidnapping to make MJ do something just to screw with her, although there's also the question of why MJ would help Felicia.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    After all the comments McKay has had Felicia make about how much she resents redheads, I'm happy to see he's the one who gets to write the first major interaction between Felicia and MJ since...what, BND ?

Although it's nice to see McKay writing more Felicia and getting to write MJ too (she even gets top billing). I think he'll write her well. Almost makes me wish McKay was one of the main beyond scribes.

Part of me thinks Felicia staged this kidnapping to make MJ do something just to screw with her, although there's also the question of why MJ would help Felicia.
    Maybe Peter asked her or something?

I want to see how he writes MJ and all the interactions b/w the 3(Peter being the third)

Maybe Peter asked her or something?

I want to see how he writes MJ and all the interactions b/w the 3(Peter being the third)
    I kinda don't want any Peter in this story or at the very least very little involvement. Felicia might play nice with MJ if Peter was present. I wanna know her true feelings about MJ and vice versa. The synopsis says that MJ never liked her I'm assuming the same for Felicia considering Peter pick MJ over her

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    I kinda don't want any Peter in this story or at the very least very little involvement. Felicia might play nice with MJ if Peter was present. I wanna know her true feelings about MJ and vice versa. The synopsis says that MJ never liked her I'm assuming the same for Felicia considering Peter pick MJ over her
    Peter is immobile, as I said we should get MJ and Felicia interactions but I also want to see Felicia interact w/ Peter.They both don't like each other but they both care deeply about Peter.I think we can see enough of both in this.

Peter is immobile, as I said we should get MJ and Felicia interactions but I also want to see Felicia interact w/ Peter.They both don't like each other but they both care deeply about Peter.I think we can see enough of both in this.
    Well as long as I get my drama I suppose it's ok

there needs to be a mini series with the both of them together. Set it up like an action-based Marvel's Betty & Veronica.

Astonishing Member

I would rather see Ben Reilly then Peter. Why? Not liking Ben is something that both MJ and Felicia can agree upon.
    Last edited by NC_Yankee; 10-12-2021 at 12:57 PM.