Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    there needs to be a mini series with the both of them together. Set it up like an action-based Marvel's Betty & Veronica.
    That could be fun. I'd also love to see this one-shot spin off or out into a miniseries (or maybe a maxiseries) teaming them up. Speaking of team-ups, I'd be cool with Leah Williams writing MJ in collaboration with Jed MacKay writing Felicia/Black Cat, maybe resolve that dangling plotline from the last issue of Amazing MJ that had her forced to go into Witness Protection. As for who the artist should be . . . I'd recommend Carlos Gomez.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    That could be fun. I'd also love to see this one-shot spin off or out into a miniseries (or maybe a maxiseries) teaming them up. Speaking of team-ups, I'd be cool with Leah Williams writing MJ in collaboration with Jed MacKay writing Felicia/Black Cat, maybe resolve that dangling plotline from the last issue of Amazing MJ that had her forced to go into Witness Protection. As for who the artist should be . . . I'd recommend Carlos Gomez.
    Carlos is killing it w/ MJ art.He does her justice when drawing her

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Carlos is killing it w/ MJ art.He does her justice when drawing her
    Yes. Yes, indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Why is MJ dressed like Black Widow?
    Better question: Why not?

Quote Originally Posted by NC_Yankee View Post
    I would rather see Ben Reilly then Peter. Why? Not liking Ben is something that both MJ and Felicia can agree upon.
    Well, if they know of the Jackal nonsense Ben pulled, sure, otherwise there's not a lot of reason for either of them to dislike Ben.

Wig Over The Hoodie Style IamnotJudasTraveller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    Well, if they know of the Jackal nonsense Ben pulled, sure, otherwise there's not a lot of reason for either of them to dislike Ben.
    MJ's wary because of "what Ben brings" but last time Ben and Felicia met it seemed like you were going to get the Peter/Silk scenario with no need of plot induced pheromones.

McKay's been writing her as a little mean-spirited (kinda) compared to "is an absolute tease that likes to rile everyone a little" she used to be and already said she's just interested in seeing "Ben crash and burn" on the Dr. Strange one shot thing which I'd just ascribe to his characterization more than anything.
    Discovering/CONFESSING! the nature of evil... one retcon at a time.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    Better question: Why not?

It looks like Ben is having issues with Miles Otto and MJ and based on the previews of the Strange tie in Felicia is not exactly his best friend either.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by IamnotJudasTraveller View Post
    MJ's wary because of "what Ben brings" but last time Ben and Felicia met it seemed like you were going to get the Peter/Silk scenario with no need of plot induced pheromones.

McKay's been writing her as a little mean-spirited (kinda) compared to "is an absolute tease that likes to rile everyone a little" she used to be and already said she's just interested in seeing "Ben crash and burn" on the Dr. Strange one shot thing which I'd just ascribe to his characterization more than anything.
    MJ thinks Ben is a bad omen and she's not wrong.Doesn't mean it's his fault though.

Also Ben and Felicia is a terrible ship right alongside Gwen and Miles.Ben and Janine are great from what I've read so far.

Yeah, I kinda dig it.Cat being a tease was great but much rather this than the horrible DD stuff we had to see.The Doc strange stuff was something, I mean I don't want a romance but a low-key friendship is cool.Cat being hostile to Ben makes sense to me, not killing him levels but still.Wonder how they handle that in the one shot.

Mighty Member

I wonder if MJ is still friends with Mysterio.

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    I kinda don't want any Peter in this story or at the very least very little involvement. Felicia might play nice with MJ if Peter was present. I wanna know her true feelings about MJ and vice versa. The synopsis says that MJ never liked her I'm assuming the same for Felicia considering Peter pick MJ over her
    Well, I don't know if it's their "true feelings" but Felicia in her solo has made a few comments about being bitter towards redheads and MJ used Felicia against Peter when he complained about her palling around with Mysterio.

Quote Originally Posted by rward777 View Post
    I wonder if MJ is still friends with Mysterio.
    After the revelations in the finale of Nick Spencer's run . . . that's a very good question.

Astonishing Member

After the revelations in the finale of Nick Spencer's run . . . that's a very good question.
    He wanted to help but ultimately betrayed her, so I don't think that's a question at all but who knows.

Wig Over The Hoodie Style IamnotJudasTraveller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Also Ben and Felicia is a terrible ship right alongside Gwen and Miles.
    Seemed fun enough to me especially with Felicia always being more about "Spider-Man" than anything else. Either way, when Ben/Felicia was written (she literally compares places of their bodies between Peter and Ben and suckerkissed Ben before leaving) Janine was thought dead and hadn't been written back by JDM, so there wasn't anything in its way.
    Discovering/CONFESSING! the nature of evil... one retcon at a time.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    I'm mean she is already deep into the super hero life even when she isn't with Peter problems still follow her. I just want to see the interactions between her and Felecia hopefully it's some good drama
    But he is not usually running out and fighting villains and doing the 'super hero' thing on her own.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Well, I don't know if it's their "true feelings" but Felicia in her solo has made a few comments about being bitter towards redheads and MJ used Felicia against Peter when he complained about her palling around with Mysterio.
    nice hopefully she will stay bitter
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by IamnotJudasTraveller View Post
    Seemed fun enough to me especially with Felicia always being more about "Spider-Man" than anything else. Either way, when Ben/Felicia was written (she literally compares places of their bodies between Peter and Ben and suckerkissed Ben before leaving) Janine was thought dead and hadn't been written back by JDM, so there wasn't anything in its way.
    But that's just it, even when he had the symbiote we can see in the (canon) symbiote Spider-man series and specially now she did care about Peter, making it seem like she only cares about a mask is demeaning her character.Not to mention did she not think he was the real Spider-man when she kissed him.
    From Ben's POV, dating one of Peter's ex's really doesn't help differentiate him from Peter which is important IMO, there ware many better things to be done w/ his love life.Ig Janine was dead so there's that.

Although it's just a kiss.Peter has kissed Jean Grey in front of cyclops and Sue in front of Reed so it's just comics doing comics.