Synopsis:

Diana returns! First to the Justice League, where after a round of greeting several fellow Leaguers, is encountered by her mother. Proud of Diana's sacrifice and overjoyed at her return, Hippolyta urges Diana to return to Themyscira for a nights rest.

On her way to Paradis Island, Diana comes across a capsizing boat. She helps carry people out of the water, and carries the boat to shore, where her heroic dead is captured on video. Word spreads fast and Steve, Etta, Donna, Cassie, Yara, The Holiday Girls, Artemis and the Bana-Mighdall, Nubia and the Amazon's all rejoice at Diana's return. However, Diana's arrival does not go unnoticed by her enemies, as we see Dr. Pyscho.

Diana finally arrives at Themyscira, where the Amazon's host a feast in her honor. Diana, feeling overwhelmed, sneaks off from the party. Nubia confronts Diana and hands her the Golden Lasso, and the two take an oath to pledge themselves to truth and understanding.

As Diana goes off to bed, she stops and looks at her reflection in the palace's pool. Diana can't help but feel that something is different about her, but she brushes it aside and fails to notice her reflection, unmoving, smiling maliciously back at her.

Unsure of this new world, but confidant she still had a place in it, Diana flies off in search of her next adventure.

Review:

I really liked this issue! It was very fanservice-y, and mostly setup but it was very cute and relaxing and a nice tribute to Diana.

Honestly, I wish it it had more fanservice with Diana actually seeing Donna and Cassie but perhaps good things will come in time? (Hopefully?)

Travis Moore's art was beautiful, like always. Hopefully this won't be his last issue and he's just on hiatus.

All-in-all, solid read and I look forward to where we are going next!