Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
I think at some point it is going to be revealled that Xavier has been using his power to influence everyone on Krakoa to get along too. It is the only way to explain why so many mutants are willing to forgive and forget just how evil some of those monsters they are working with are. Screw mutant survival if the guy who killed me is standing next to me most would take them down hard. I think that is going to be a big thing in the eventual fall of Krakoa is Xavier losing control and the whole place erupting into a major battle.

Xavier is a bad guy these days. He and Magneto have sort of flipped roles with Xavier now being the zealot.
I can see this being revealed later if Xavier and Magneto remain on the council.I don't think the writers want to go there though.The more organic thing would be to show Krakoa as ea generally corrupting entity.We follow Black Tom as a template of being in peak physical condition but mental degradation happening slowly and having it revealed this is happening across all mutants.In that case only the fanatics who embrace that they are an extension of Krakoa like a hive mind remain , while others realise the danger and jump ship and go back to living either among humans or with the Arraki.

I doubt the writers would be ready to do this, if they do have this plot in reserve my best guess is it will be just before a reboot