Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    I wish we all felt this way. I try, I really do, even though, admittedly, I have my biases against one or two characters (tops!). But yeah, we all should try to be more inclusive.
    Who are those characters? ..out of curiosity

Extraordinary Member

I wish we all felt this way. I try, I really do, even though, admittedly, I have my biases against one or two characters (tops!). But yeah, we all should try to be more inclusive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    Same here, I too would like to know out of curiosity

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Perhaps that's yet to come, as these two characters move closer to addressing their "lost time" spent in the Vault.
    Yupp.
    Because as it stands right now they're most certainly not in any relationship.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Now that I think of it, it's really only one character I find myself rolling my eyes at. And she's been everywhere for two years, which is a huge reason why I'm tired of her. Besides, I don't like her style, her schtick, her raison d'être. I loathe her qualities when I see them in real people, never mind comic book characters.

Admittedly, she is somewhat of an interesting character; then again, I feel that all mutants are interesting just by their very nature and would be even more so if given the amount of time and effort this character has received. (I'm sure you've guessed by now who it is.)

Astonishing Member

Now that I think of it, it's really only one character I find myself rolling my eyes at. And she's been everywhere for two years, which is a huge reason why I'm tired of her. Besides, I don't like her style, her schtick, her raison d'être. I loathe her qualities when I see them in real people, never mind comic book characters.

Admittedly, she is somewhat of an interesting character; then again, I feel that all mutants are interesting just by their very nature and would be even more so if given the amount of time and effort this character has received. (I'm sure you've guessed by now who it is.)
    I think I know her

It's getting a bit Emma Frosty in here.

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    It's getting a bit Emma Frosty in here.
    Really? I feel nothing but warmth, lol...

Touche, Merc! LOLOLOLOL.
    The hard, biting cold is certainly not for everyone. Even the Ice Queen will admit that much...and have it no other way.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Well I think that would be his first salvo, I'm sure he won't stop there we could be in for a reveal that he is another scientist echoing or continuing the work of Dr.Richard Palance..if you remember that guy..If that's the case then he is thinking big
    I'm getting a "I'd rather blow it up than let them have it" vibe from the guy. Also, he's only had 39 days to tweak his plans. Becoming Pandemic 2.0 feels like one hell of a stretch.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    I'm getting a "I'd rather blow it up than let them have it" vibe from the guy. Also, he's only had 39 days to tweak his plans. Becoming Pandemic 2.0 feels like one hell of a stretch.
    I'm just throwing it out there, it's too early to call , but blowing it up is not how Orchis roll either.I think Stasis in particular is a little too keen on scientific experiments requiring bodies and he is with Heng.So if Heng isn't Pandemic 2.0 ,Stasis , may be ..maybe they want to make the first chimera of Arraki and some other alien lifeform..the cover of X-Men 5 is looking ominous.Then again maybe Heng wants to power up to be Captain Krakoa who will work for humanity as an 'autonomous' citizen obviously to rile Krakoa's leadership and teams.Let's wait and see
    Last edited by Rev9; 10-14-2021 at 11:48 AM.

Duggan says the next issue is a big one for Lorna!

Yup yup! Bring it on.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    Looks like X-men issue #5, the mistress of magnetism, will be the highlight, lol can't wait to read it.

"Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by RamaBird View Post
    Odds are against them.

When telling stories it is critical to show these things rather than telling them.
    This is also the very unexpected age of data pages. haha.

Why do Sync fans even want this? Most of the Laura fans seem to hate it or don't care much, and his rising popularity has nothing to do with him being in a romance or Laura.
    For me? I am a fan of Everett. I'm also a fan of Laura.
    I've zero problem agreeing that Laura's characterization has been hit and miss for many years, depending on which writer has which angle they want to explore and how that angle is going to dramatically pivot Miss Kinney. Some of it I agree with, and some of it I'm less enthused about. But it is what it is.
    As for the pairing?
    We don't even know where they plan to go with this. haha. They HAD a very unexpected whirlwind (for us) romance spanning an absolutely BONKERS amount of time. And one of them remembers it. FEELS it. And the other doesn't. Whether they wind up together or not, that's an intriguing narrative to play with outside the usual love triangle drama we're used to writers churning out. All the vitriol and bile just seems very premature when we've barely had a chance to actually explore it. Which, "exploring it" has been one of the more assertive criticisms that I've been made privy to thus far. The fact that we DIDN'T have a reader's progression through these two becoming involved. That we DIDN'T have it illustrated in a way that we the readers are more accustomed. And now, it would appear that Duggan has intention to address the elephant nobody but Everett and Jean(?) know about.

I'm very curious to see what transpires. Romance or not. Its a compelling narrative to examine.

Rogue fans be like

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    This is also the very unexpected age of data pages. haha.

For me? I am a fan of Everett. I'm also a fan of Laura.
    I've zero problem agreeing that Laura's characterization has been hit and miss for many years, depending on which writer has which angle they want to explore and how that angle is going to dramatically pivot Miss Kinney. Some of it I agree with, and some of it I'm less enthused about. But it is what it is.
    As for the pairing?
    We don't even know where they plan to go with this. haha. They HAD a very unexpected whirlwind (for us) romance spanning an absolutely BONKERS amount of time. And one of them remembers it. FEELS it. And the other doesn't. Whether they wind up together or not, that's an intriguing narrative to play with outside the usual love triangle drama we're used to writers churning out. All the vitriol and bile just seems very premature when we've barely had a chance to actually explore it. Which, "exploring it" has been one of the more assertive criticisms that I've been made privy to thus far. The fact that we DIDN'T have a reader's progression through these two becoming involved. That we DIDN'T have it illustrated in a way that we the readers are more accustomed. And now, it would appear that Duggan has intention to address the elephant nobody but Everett and Jean(?) know about.

I'm very curious to see what transpires. Romance or not. Its a compelling narrative to examine.
    Slainte!!!
    Another round, Kl7xRillon! For the entire RL!!! Keep it flowing!