Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default X-MEN #4 Reviews/Spoilers Thread

Nightmare came.

Jean Grey conquered.

Urich is taking notes and getting hotter.

Is Feilong Captain Krakoa...?

The issue opens with Jean and Scott sleeping, in the throes of nightmares centered on past traumas before Nightmare reveals himself. Nightmare takes a particular liking to Jean and delves a little more into her past before going after Laura, revealing that she has nightmares about the Vault and all that she doesn't remember.

Jean interrupts him, grabbing him on the Astral Plane (?) and warning him that she will "end" him if he doesn't leave her and her team alone. Nightmare vows that she has "made an enemy this night," before she dispels him completely. Lastly, she wishes the world "sweet dreams" and may have influenced those around her telepathically to sleep more peacefully, though this is not explicitly stated.

Later, Urich is seen at the cemetery taking notes. The grave of Nathan Summers is prominently shown.

Feilong is in space and subjects himself to the rays being shot through a ruby quartz diamond, noting "I vowed my body would be prepared for Mars...and so it shall be."

The end.

Last edited by Mercury; 10-13-2021 at 06:10 AM.