Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 163
  1. #106
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    75,652

    Default

    I just think of him as in his mid-to-late 20's.

  2. #107
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    5,679

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheKryptonMan View Post
    I really like your reply !!!
    Yeah at the rate that they're going , Miles will be the same age as Peter pretty soon :-(
    That would actually be bad for Miles, he works in 616 as the teen guy.Also funny how Peter grew so much for every year in the comics but Miles is so underdeveloped for 18, not to mention what they did give him they took away.

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I just think of him as in his mid-to-late 20's.
    Same

  3. #108
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    588

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    That would actually be bad for Miles, he works in 616 as the teen guy.Also funny how Peter grew so much for every year in the comics but Miles is so underdeveloped for 18, not to mention what they did give him they took away.



    Same
    We already have 616 miles taking his place in the ultimate universe now with a villain miles running around

  4. #109
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    5,679

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Toxin45 View Post
    We already have 616 miles taking his place in the ultimate universe now with a villain miles running around
    Could you elaborate?
    1610 is dead rn, Maker is rebuilding it IIRC

  5. #110
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    588

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Could you elaborate?
    1610 is dead rn, Maker is rebuilding it IIRC
    From mile morales series he face his 616 counterpart who goes by ultimatum

    https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Miles...es_(Earth-616)

  6. #111
    The Celestial Dragon Tien Long's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    NY/NJ Area
    Posts
    2,616

    Default

    Have to reread it again, but I liked this issue. I'm getting this sense that Ben makes things awkward, especially in Peter's life. However, that's due in part to him still trying to figure out his life. The Beyond Corporation seems to be the way to do it. Additionally, I liked the blessing that Pete gave. My memories of the previous time Pete gave up the mantle to Ben are fuzzy, but this felt proper. And a long time coming.

    Looking forward to the next issue!
    "I am a man of peace."

    "A man of peace...who fights like ten tigers."

  7. #112
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    5,679

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Toxin45 View Post
    From mile morales series he face his 616 counterpart who goes by ultimatum

    https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Miles...es_(Earth-616)
    I'm aware of who he is, I meant could you elaborate on your point?

  8. #113
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    588

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    I'm aware of who he is, I meant could you elaborate on your point?
    It seems like the steps to restoring the ultimate universe is going well but it seems marvel will content with miles on 616 due to his popularity

  9. #114
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    5,679

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Toxin45 View Post
    It seems like the steps to restoring the ultimate universe is going well but it seems marvel will content with miles on 616 due to his popularity
    Thanks, I get it now.
    That's a shame, he's been much worse here but we'll see.

  10. #115
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    588

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Thanks, I get it now.
    That's a shame, he's been much worse here but we'll see.
    Ultimatium came to the restored ultimate universe in miles place so that is gonna be a trend also ultimate Peter and goblin are still alive

  11. #116
    Spectacular Member Obsidian Spider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    122

    Default

    There must have been some between-issue stuff with Peter and Ben because, as far as I recall, their last interaction was in Spider-Geddon (and THAT was their first scene together since The Clone Conspiracy) where Peter says something like "Oh great, The Jackal is here too". That line broke my heart, man. With their history and to call him that like he was just another rogue...

    Anyway, I guess they mended some fences off-panel and Peter believes Ben's villainous turn to be a complete one-off anomaly.

    What are people's predictions about what they'll do with Ben when Peter suits up again? There is no WAY they kill him AGAIN! ...right?

  12. #117
    Astonishing Member Lukmendes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    3,452

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian Spider View Post
    There must have been some between-issue stuff with Peter and Ben because, as far as I recall, their last interaction was in Spider-Geddon (and THAT was their first scene together since The Clone Conspiracy) where Peter says something like "Oh great, The Jackal is here too". That line broke my heart, man. With their history and to call him that like he was just another rogue...
    By that point, he really was just another rogue lol.

    Anyway, I guess they mended some fences off-panel and Peter believes Ben's villainous turn to be a complete one-off anomaly.
    It's possible it happened while everyone else was going home, yeah.

    What are people's predictions about what they'll do with Ben when Peter suits up again? There is no WAY they kill him AGAIN! ...right?
    That would suck but, be ready for the possibility, just in case lol.

  13. #118
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    5,679

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian Spider View Post
    There must have been some between-issue stuff with Peter and Ben because, as far as I recall, their last interaction was in Spider-Geddon (and THAT was their first scene together since The Clone Conspiracy) where Peter says something like "Oh great, The Jackal is here too". That line broke my heart, man. With their history and to call him that like he was just another rogue...

    Anyway, I guess they mended some fences off-panel and Peter believes Ben's villainous turn to be a complete one-off anomaly.

    What are people's predictions about what they'll do with Ben when Peter suits up again? There is no WAY they kill him AGAIN! ...right?
    Spider-geddon was a mess and terribly written.Zeb did a great job at their interactions.

    Although I can but him saying that because he can't deal that his brother went so far off the deep end, but they never bring it up in the story.Because god forbid we have something good in Spider-geddon or even Peter in it.They really sidelined Peter and came up w/ the worst event LOL.The best part was Peter's tie-in written by Zdarsky.

  14. #119
    Astonishing Member Lukmendes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    3,452

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Spider-geddon was a mess and terribly written.Zeb did a great job at their interactions.

    Although I can but him saying that because he can't deal that his brother went so far off the deep end, but they never bring it up in the story.Because god forbid we have something good in Spider-geddon or even Peter in it.They really sidelined Peter and came up w/ the worst event LOL.The best part was Peter's tie-in written by Zdarsky.
    Spidey at times can be really good at not being involved in terrible events... Look how much he's a non-presence in Civil War II

    The tie-in wasn't by Zdarsky, it was by Sean Ryan.

    Funnily enough, Spidey also got one of the best scenes in Avengers vs X-Men, with him tricking phoenix powered Colossus and Magik into defeating each other, which's nice that the one time he gets focus he gets a cool scene instead of being like everyone else in that terrible event lol.

  15. #120
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    5,679

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    Spidey at times can be really good at not being involved in terrible events... Look how much he's a non-presence in Civil War II

    The tie-in wasn't by Zdarsky, it was by Sean Ryan.

    Funnily enough, Spidey also got one of the best scenes in Avengers vs X-Men, with him tricking phoenix powered Colossus and Magik into defeating each other, which's nice that the one time he gets focus he gets a cool scene instead of being like everyone else in that terrible event lol.
    Facts

    The fight w/ Morlun in spectacular w/ Gwen at the end was by Ryan?If so my bad

    Yeah, when they give him the spotlight he shines brighter than any other hero.Highlight of that event

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •